Democrats to move Obama's big speech ...

Democrats to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor

There are 111 comments on the www.dailymail.co.uk story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Democrats to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor . In it, www.dailymail.co.uk reports that:

Democrats WILL move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to smaller indoor arena citing bad weather Democrats today announced that President Barack Obama's big speech on Thursday night will move from the vast Bank of America stadium to the much-smaller Time Warner indoor arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailymail.co.uk.

JBH

Delta, Canada

#97 Sep 16, 2012
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make SURE OF THE RIGHT CHOICE.

MORMONS MAKE GREAT PRESIDENT.

You are the making of decision choice at these times of your needs.
MORMONS resemble the faith of god.
Time is for you to move on.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.

YOU SHOULD KNOW THE CORRECTNESS AND THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO.

Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.

After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.

In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.

He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.

What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people for no longer respects of US stand.

What else can you do now?

Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already, since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?

How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.

He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.

At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn all these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you.
all people.

You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.
Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?

But continuance with Obama makes you act like psychotics and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#99 Sep 16, 2012
JBH wrote:
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make SURE OF THE RIGHT CHOICE.
MORMONS MAKE GREAT PRESIDENT.
You are the making of decision choice at these times of your needs.
Time is for you to move on.
You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THE CORRECTNESS AND THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO.
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.
In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.
He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.
What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people for no longer respects of US stand.
What else can you do now?
Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already, since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?
How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.
He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn all these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you.
all people.
You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.
Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?
But continuance with Obama makes you act like psychotics and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?
I dunno... Romney's a Republican, and his lips are moving.

“I see you”

Since: Oct 10

CSU

#100 Sep 16, 2012
I find Mitt Romney to be a man of high principles.

I have studied his past and his accomplishments in the last few weeks and find his character impeccable.
When he is unbiasedly compared to Barack Obama, he comes out ahead every time.
I do not agree with his spirituality nor many of his stands on moral issues but most of these he has no power to change and these are miniscule compared to the huge problems facing our country.

I have not found one reasonable argument or reason why I should vote for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney yet there thousands of substantial reasons why to put Mitt Romney in the White House.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#101 Sep 16, 2012
___Lorri___ wrote:
I find Mitt Romney to be a man of high principles.
Which, as we know, is pretty rare for the Republican crooks...
Joe

Edmond, OK

#102 Sep 18, 2012
A romney victory equals the greatest revolt and Civil War battle in US history. That SOB better keep out of the spotlite.

“Want to know, go to Old Crow”

Since: Feb 11

Auburn, AL

#103 Sep 18, 2012
Joe wrote:
A romney victory equals the greatest revolt and Civil War battle in US history. That SOB better keep out of the spotlite.
Is that a threat to Romney, Columbus Native?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#104 Sep 18, 2012
Shows how many supporters Obama has. Had to move the DNC and now little Speech because no one will show up. ha,ha

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#105 Sep 19, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've mistaken me for another fact allergic, reality challenged voter! You could not be more confused!
Please view this short video. It explains my position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xIraCchPDhkXX&feature=rel ated
Very interesting, CL!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#106 Sep 19, 2012
see the light wrote:
Shows how many supporters Obama has.
Since Obama is currently ahead of Romney in the polls I reckon he's doing all right, eh?

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#107 Sep 19, 2012
Old_Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat to Romney, Columbus Native?
Looked more like an observaton to me.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#108 Sep 19, 2012
Joe wrote:
Well, that new video also exposes just the disdain Romney holds for the average American, anyhow...
CunningLinguist

Eustis, FL

#110 Sep 19, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting, CL!
How are you're songs coming along Will?
When are you updating the site?

Did you enjoy Mitt's video?
Impressed or Depressed?

BTW- Vegas odds keep improving on Romney!
If the Mutt wins in the November Derby, I could be in his 1%!

Barack Obama 2/7
Mitt Romney 13/5
Gary Johnson 500/1

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#111 Sep 19, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressed or Depressed?
Barack Obama 2/7
Mitt Romney 13/5
Gary Johnson 500/1
No, and unfortunately for America, the video where Romney exposes his true feelings against the average folks of this country was really no surprise.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#112 Sep 19, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressed or Depressed?
Barack Obama 2/7
Mitt Romney 13/5
Gary Johnson 500/1
Poste that too soon, Romney 86ing his own campaig like he did on that video was just too amusing.

As for my music, I'm pretty pleased to be included on tribute CD/DVD for a musician friend of ours who passed away earlier this year, here's a sample from that, the tribute show to our friend Clyde Baker, a singer-songwriter who suddenly passed away in April:

http://youtu.be/HON4gaacGsU

"Seems To Be No Time", written by Basil Fitzpatrick originally sang by Clyde Baker, vocal interpretation by Will Dockery / "Bang A Gong" written by Marc Bolan, vocal by Will Dockery / "Nothing & Nothing" written by Clyde Baker, vocal Basil Fitzpatrick / "Tonight Is Mine" written by Clyde Baker, Vocal by Derundo Jenkins / "White Rabbit" written by Grace Slick, vocal by Gini Davidson / "Gloria" written by Van Morrison, vocal by Dan Davidson.
Dave

Oklahoma City, OK

#114 Sep 19, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and unfortunately for America, the video where Romney exposes his true feelings against the average folks of this country was really no surprise.
You tell um Will, it's now 50% for Obama and 45% for the multi-millionare. 47% pay alot of taxes on Cigarettes,alcohol, gasoline food, Mitt paid 13% on 52 million. This Chit for brains forgot to include the many taxes we 47% pay on things other than income tax. Entitlements? How about 18 billion no bid contract for Haliburton or 22 billion to Boeing on a border fence that cost 8 billion max. This fool thinks he is so smart most of us don't think right but come November this jackass will fall like lightning from the sky same as the devil.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#116 Sep 19, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama is currently ahead of Romney in the polls I reckon he's doing all right, eh?
--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Polls don't mean to much. Besides Democrats are bad at math.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#117 Sep 19, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Polls don't mean to much. Besides Democrats are bad at math.
Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim

This is Obama admins fault

http://www.aina.org/news/20120913165253.htm
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#119 Sep 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you call todd akin and ask him if it qualified as a legitimate rape?
Smith Station Panthers

Smiths Station, AL

#121 Sep 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on the news that the administration knew of the attacks but did nothing.
Was it an deadly oversight? Or what?
Someone should be held accountable
In need of Gas

Mobile, AL

#122 Sep 20, 2012
Nobody can seem to tell me why gas is so high now.

If taxes go down, and gas goes down, we the people might be able to buy something else with our hard earned paychecks.....like food, clothing, and housing.....But Obama has promised everybody ALL
the above and if you believe that....you will
be ENSLAVED by his socicalist society before you
know it and will be crying WE WANT ARE FREEDOM...
Yes, living off the government WILL ENSLAVE YOU!!!

It is your choice freedom or slavery!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 21 hr serfs up 1,081
News Toddler upstages Barack Obama with temper tantr... May 24 Your Ex 2
News Obama smiles as toddler unleashes White House t... May 24 Your Ex 6
News Michelle Obama Gets Chilling Mention in Islamic... May 23 Andrew 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) May 21 californio 39
News Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype (Jan '12) May 19 Agents of Corruption 1,409
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May 19 swedenforever 6
More from around the web