Democrats to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: Jim R Pickens | Full story: www.dailymail.co.uk

Democrats WILL move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to smaller indoor arena citing bad weather Democrats today announced that President Barack Obama's big speech on Thursday night will move from the vast Bank of America stadium to the much-smaller Time Warner indoor arena.

Comments
1 - 20 of 111 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Why don't they tell the truth...they couldn't even begin to fill the stadium.
Chance of rain, scattered thunderstorms is a everyday occurrence in the South in the Summer.

They never cancel concerts, festivals or football games on a "chance" of rain.

CunningLinguist

Eustis, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Why don't they tell the truth...they couldn't even begin to fill the stadium.
Chance of rain, scattered thunderstorms is a everyday occurrence in the South in the Summer.
They never cancel concerts, festivals or football games on a "chance" of rain.
I would not worry too much... Obama has already filled the electoral college. You might want to place a bet in Vegas!

Please let us know the next weather report. It is SO valuable!

Since: Aug 10

Savannah, GA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
I heard they were busing in people from all the way in South Carolina to try and fill that stadium.
With all this "Empty Chair is Obama" activities I guess The democrats didn't want the news showing 50,000 of them across the country.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 5, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not worry too much... Obama has already filled the electoral college. You might want to place a bet in Vegas!
Filled the electoral college? So if Florida goes to Romney the electoral college will cast their votes for Obama anyway?
Or are you looking at the polls and the maps the news media is selling you with?

The fact of this Topic is that Obama could not even garner half the capacity of that stadium in support.
He carried North Carolina in 2008, don't count on that in 2012.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#5 Sep 5, 2012
OMG, I thought the stadium was a 50,000 seat stadium. How could they think Obama could fill a 74,000 seat stadium? He isn't nearly as popular as he was in 2008. No wonder they moved it to a 20,000 seat arena. So Funny!!!
Joe Biden THE IDIOT

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Sep 5, 2012
I didn't get the memo

I'll be at the Bank of America Stadium
Obama Black Nation

North Pole, AK

#7 Sep 5, 2012
SEE MOVIE 2016

The manchurian canditates mask and vail are torn asunder.
Obamanation

Columbus, GA

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Obama has wrecked this country
Hank

Phenix City, AL

#10 Sep 5, 2012
The Communist Party USA is now suggesting that all of its members support the Democratic candidate this election cycle.
Wright

Douglasville, GA

#11 Sep 5, 2012
ROFLMAO
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#12 Sep 5, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
With attendance estimates at 28,000 max it seems the Glory Days of the "All Hail Obama' rallys are just a sad and tragic memory of missed opportunities and regret over what could have been if HE had been all we expected.

Bye Bye BHO....time for you to go.
Hank

Phenix City, AL

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Right there.
http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/201...

While noting he is disappointed with “some aspects” of the Obama administration’s domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama’s re-election bid.

In an article last week at People’s Weekly World, the official newspaper of the Communist Party USA, Webb discussed the need for a third party consisting of the so-called working class and labor as well as “racially and nationally oppressed people, women, youth, immigrants, seniors, gay and straight.”

Webb, however, recognized that such a party is not likely to emerge by next year.

“Millions who have to be at the core of this party still operate under the umbrella of the Democratic Party, albeit increasingly in an independent fashion,” he noted.

Webb said that for communists there are major differences between Democrats and Republicans. He urged his supporters to continue to back the Democrats.
Truth

Columbus, GA

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Obama = fail
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Obama must know something that Billy Clinton doesn't want made public, and blackmailed him into making a wonderful speech to rally the base. He did a wonderful job, making Obama's speech tomorrow seem small, and shallow. It won't help. He will be speaking to 1/3 the number of voters he had in 2008, and not nearly enough to win the election.
Truth

Columbus, GA

#18 Sep 5, 2012
I think ol Bill and Sandra Fluke got something going on....remember Hillary is in China a half a world away.

Since: Feb 12

Mystic, CT

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
I think ol Bill and Sandra Fluke got something going on....remember Hillary is in China a half a world away.
ROFLMAO!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
yes, the re-election of the President

Gadhafi is dead and Chrysler is alive!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 5, 2012
even though I drive a Honda
Smith Station Panthers

Smiths Station, AL

#22 Sep 6, 2012
You ever notice how people post stuff that makes no sense. Kinda like they are answering another post or something.
CunningLinguist

Eustis, FL

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Jim R Pickens wrote:
<quoted text>
Filled the electoral college? So if Florida goes to Romney the electoral college will cast their votes for Obama anyway?
Or are you looking at the polls and the maps the news media is selling you with?
The fact of this Topic is that Obama could not even garner half the capacity of that stadium in support.
He carried North Carolina in 2008, don't count on that in 2012.
So Sad... 332 vs. 206!

http://electoral-vote.com/

Our president dose not need a stadium.

His message is clear and firm whilet Romney's is lost in lies and distortions.

Your man will be soundly defeated in November and humiliated in the upcoming debate.

PS: Did you see our countries reaction to Wild Bill last night?
Fox news staff were running around chasing their collective tails!

s is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Joe "close to" proving Obama's birth ce... Aug 23 Bama Yankee 7
Now Michelle Obama Has Caused America's 'Best C... Aug 23 Sunshine 1
First Lady Swings through Florida Aug 14 Liberal forever 7
Obama Praises LGBT Activists at Event Attended ... Aug 10 Ted Haggard s Gos... 22
Bake sale law? New guidelines put the squeeze o... Aug 8 Jim the Hoax Denier 2
Obama to ask Congress for cash for roads, bridges Aug 7 Cricket 23 679
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... Aug 4 Lawrence Wolf 389
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michelle Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••