Photos: Holidays with the Obamas

Photos: Holidays with the Obamas

There are 2 comments on the WANE-TV Fort Wayne story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Photos: Holidays with the Obamas. In it, WANE-TV Fort Wayne reports that:

First lady Michelle Obama with daughters Sasha, behind the first lady, and Malia, left, and family dog "Bo" flashes a thumbs up as they welcome the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree, a 19-foot Fraser Fir from Jefferson, N.C., Friday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WANE-TV Fort Wayne.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#2 Dec 22, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
BO Obama is so cute and so is the entire Obama family!
Well, you are 1/5th right. Bo is cute.
chimp

Livonia, LA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
BO Obama is so cute and so is the entire Obama family!
my sister BO was the best in pic!if poeple need ape pics they go to the zoo?heard you were putting your snatch to a gorrilla at the zoo!you shouldnt do this in public?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Donald Trump be invited to the royal wedding? Dec 1 too much 92
News Obama Family Super Bowl Snacks: Nachos, Guacamole (Jan '12) Nov 10 cadescove99 6
News State of the Union Speech 2012: We're Obsessed ... (Jan '12) Nov '17 Dig Gravers 3
News Natasha Lee creates pimple nails that can be po... Nov '17 CodeTalker 2
News Michelle Obama: 'Any woman who voted against Hi... Oct '17 Muslim Obamer 426
News Obamas - Disgusted' by Harvey Weinstein Allegat... Oct '17 mr gleeble 56
News Prince Harry to attend first summit of Barack O... Oct '17 Red Crosse 4
More from around the web