Michelle Obama to visit Greenville, t...

Michelle Obama to visit Greenville, tickets available Monday morning

There are 1 comment on the WCTI story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Michelle Obama to visit Greenville, tickets available Monday morning. In it, WCTI reports that:

We now know where First lady Michelle Obama will speak Wednesday. She is returning to North Carolina next week for campaign events in Greenville and Durham where she will speak to students and grassroots supporters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTI.

scseymour

Kinston, NC

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I just received a text which stated that NO tickets would be available in Rocky Mt to see Michelle Obama. I want to go there to get mine, but I'm confused. Are your sources reliable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama 'random dances' at US appearance (Jan '12) 23 hr Miranda Taylor Co... 2
News Post-White House, Sam Kass to be food analyst f... Jul 29 SirPrize 2
News Paris police open fire on car at Tour de France... Jul 26 Le Jimbo 1
News O.C. kids are all right on a iCarlya (Jun '11) Jul 26 diana 6
African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltr... Jul 25 KnutesNiche 1
News Miranda Cosgrove talks about first lady Michell... (Jan '12) Jul 20 Victoria justice 5
News New book details how Obama questioned his own a... (Nov '13) Jul 19 Loose vagina 109
More from around the web