Michelle Obama On The View: 'I'm Not ...

Michelle Obama On The View: 'I'm Not Interested In Politics, Never Have Been'

There are 2 comments on the Mediaite.com story from May 29, 2012, titled Michelle Obama On The View: 'I'm Not Interested In Politics, Never Have Been'. In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

Michelle Obama continued to make the morning show rounds Tuesday with an appearance on The View , where she was candid about her occasional doubts about being a "proper First Lady," particularly given that she's been known to do some hula-hooping on the White House lawn and her anti-obesity initiative involved working in a garden on the grounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

Liar Liar

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Michele Obama is a bitter woman with a chip on her shoulder. She is a liar. She is from a middle class family and lived well. Her mother (MOOCHING MARIAN ROBINSON) was a housewife until uppity Michelle decided she had to go to an Ivy League College, forcing the mooching Marion to go to work as a secretary. Michelle Obama lived beyond her means in college and incurred student loans which the self-entitled racist resented having to repay! The radical witch wrote a militant term paper which she tried to hide in the last election where the press cow-towed to her.

The Obama administration is now trying to destroy freedom of the press along with freedom of religion and all the others.

Michelle Obama's favorite vegetable is FRENCH FRIES! She is a hypocrite. Google Michele Obama Secret Service. She is a bad mother. Google Malia Obama Spring Break.

Notice she never mentions HER brats when she talks about the veggie garden that a huge White House staff cares for along with the dog. They probably eat tons of french fries along with that horrid mother who "models her behavior for the girls."

The sooner these Obamas get out of our house the better. Do the limbo when you're leaving to the tune of Harry Belafonte's Banana Boat Song while you are "showing out" which seems to be your favorite activity.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#2 Jun 6, 2012
If she isn't interested in politics, then why is she galavanting all over the country, campaigning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 5 hr spud 1,124
News Toddler upstages Barack Obama with temper tantr... May 24 Your Ex 2
News Obama smiles as toddler unleashes White House t... May 24 Your Ex 6
News Michelle Obama Gets Chilling Mention in Islamic... May 23 Andrew 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) May 21 californio 39
News Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype (Jan '12) May 19 Agents of Corruption 1,409
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May 19 swedenforever 6
More from around the web