Michelle Obama 'begged ITV bosses' fo...

Michelle Obama 'begged ITV bosses' for Downton Abbey DVDs ahead of its US release

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Michelle Obama 'begged ITV bosses' for Downton Abbey DVDs ahead of its US release. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The reelection is won, so it's no wonder Michelle Obama is looking for some relaxing entertainment to get through those four more years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Now that's nerve. No class.
chimp

Livonia, LA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Your mammy has no class. Obama reigns!!! Michelle does too!
dont tell sunshine about class!our mom screwed every ape in site and you talk about class?no one knows if you are really my sister or step sister because of her?
chimp

Livonia, LA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Obama and Michelle reign! Nothing you white peckers can do about it either!
i knew sis that you couldnt go very long without thinking of tarzans pecker!yes he had a white pecker as you said but wouldnt give it to you?maybe the liberal moderator has one for you as hes chickenshit too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 34 min Correct 181
News National Portrait Gallery unveils Obama portraits May 15 UPDATE 107
News Michelle Obama asks how women let Trump win 201... May 10 Lawrence Wolf 119
News Good Morning News: Melania Says 'Be Best', Undo... May 8 tomin cali 6
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) Apr '18 vaginal odor 41
News Minority student at Stuyvesant aims to fight fo... Apr '18 Paul 2
News Obama talking to Netflix about program deal, re... Mar '18 Go Trump 26