Obama launches major fundraising push...

Obama launches major fundraising push for Dems

There are 7 comments on the WHIO story from Oct 24, 2013, titled Obama launches major fundraising push for Dems. In it, WHIO reports that:

Call the caterer, and fuel up Air Force One. President Barack Obama is launching an intense fundraising push for Democrats that will take him to more than a half-dozen states before the end of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 24, 2013
The only thing he's good at oh except reding a tele prompter.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
The only thing he's good at oh except reding a tele prompter.
I agree! All he knows how to do is campaign. It is an ego booster-he likes the attention. It's all about him.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> I agree! All he knows how to do is campaign. It is an ego booster-he likes the attention. It's all about him.
hes using tax payer money to be a cheer leader for dems?wonder if he will dare to speak of how great his health plan is working?he will probably lie to their faces with all kinds of excuses(its not me for I knew nothing)and these idiots will eat it up?how did this country get to the point of paying a pres.to run around pushing their party people for elections on the tax payer dime?its wrong no matter what pres.does this?the white house couldn't find money to keep memorials open but can fund this crap?
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#4 Oct 30, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>hes using tax payer money to be a cheer leader for dems?wonder if he will dare to speak of how great his health plan is working?he will probably lie to their faces with all kinds of excuses(its not me for I knew nothing)and these idiots will eat it up?how did this country get to the point of paying a pres.to run around pushing their party people for elections on the tax payer dime?its wrong no matter what pres.does this?the white house couldn't find money to keep memorials open but can fund this crap?
The GOP shut down the Memorials when they shut down our government, Dopey!
Roger Edgar

AOL

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Hating most everything about America and constantly demeaning the America people has been a BIG winning combo for Obama and his Handlers.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#6 Nov 3, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
<quoted text> The GOP shut down the Memorials when they shut down our government, Dopey!
you are again full of crap!the white house picked and chose what to shut down and they knew closing the memorials would cause media attention for them to try and use by blaming repubs!they didn't have a problem with the park so Pelosi could speak?why is Obama the only pres.to shut down memorials?other pres.didnt during their gov. shut downs?use your small imaginary mind to solve this!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 3, 2013
with the ACA floundering, iraq prez screaming for help, venezuela stealing US company oil rigs, nsa spying on everybody our proud campaigner in chief is back to shilling the 1%ers he has told us all to hate for campaign money. politics, aint it grand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Post-White House, Sam Kass to be food analyst f... Jul 29 SirPrize 2
News Paris police open fire on car at Tour de France... Jul 26 Le Jimbo 1
News O.C. kids are all right on a iCarlya (Jun '11) Jul 26 diana 6
African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltr... Jul 25 KnutesNiche 1
News Miranda Cosgrove talks about first lady Michell... (Jan '12) Jul 20 Victoria justice 5
News New book details how Obama questioned his own a... (Nov '13) Jul 19 Loose vagina 109
News Queen Elizabeth Snubs Michelle Obama: Queen Dit... Jul 19 Russell 2
More from around the web