Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama "Bl...

Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama "Blackie O"

There are 274 comments on the www.womanist-musings.com story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama "Blackie O". In it, www.womanist-musings.com reports that:

Much of the racist vitriol aimed at Michelle Obama has been responded to with crickets.The silence was so deafening in the blogosphere, that Gina McCauley, felt driven to create The Michelle Obama Watch. Even people who claim to be liberal and anti-racist, seem to have no problem ignoring the attacks aimed at the FLOTUS. The fact of the matter is, that Michelle's body represents two marginalizations: she is both female and Black, and this makes her vulnerable to those that see Black women as exploitable, "othered" beings whose sole purpose is to serve the needs of patriarchy and White supremacy.

Joan Rivers apparently was recently on the Howard Stern show to promote her new show Joan and Melissa Know Best. Many comedians seem to have a problem telling a joke that does not depend on an ism which attacks marginalized bodies, and it would seem from her comments on the Howard Stern Show, that she is not immune.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.womanist-musings.com.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#240 Jan 30, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
That pic was digitally altered. The lengths you rednecks will go to make yourselves feel better....
It was digitally altered, you are correct. but that was to make her look better, not worse.

And please stop with the racist remarks.

“see where the hands are?”

Since: Sep 10

Bigot, Haiti

#242 Jan 31, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
That pic was digitally altered. The lengths you rednecks will go to make yourselves feel better....
The lies negroes will tell themselves to soothe their crushed slave ego.

Was THIS "digitally altered", too?

&fe ature=relmfu

Make up can cover a lot of sh/t, but it can't cover ugly.

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#243 Jan 31, 2011
Wendy Thayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....please stop with the racist remarks.
Not until you do, redneck!!

London, UK

#244 Jan 31, 2011
CaptainJoy wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't enough computer scientists on this earth that could alter my image enough to make a beast look human.
True!!!
copy editor

Apopka, FL

#245 Jan 31, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing negroes ever post is True!!!
Don't go there....it never turns out well.
Carol

Detroit, MI

#246 Jan 31, 2011
MelaVK wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't c the enjoyment at being hostile to people bc there black. No other reason other than them being black. It's crazy how these kinds of mindsets r developed.
Alcohol fetal syndrome for most of these bottom feeders and the rest of these peons were born to crack heads.

But just sit back in amazement and watch the spectacle these jealous clowns make of themselves.

Michelle Obama is Beautiful

married to a tall handsome man who happens to be President

lives lavishly in the white house

travels the world and makes these peons pay for it, lol

a Harvard Law school graduate

is invited to exclusive parties

on and on

Let's allow these jealous bottom feeders to vent among themselves it's not like Michelle will be coming down to there pathetic levels anytime soon...

and I'm sure she's charity minded...letting Jealous peons vent will be The official Michelle Obama charity on this board...

Cheerio

London, UK

#247 Jan 31, 2011
copy editor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm envious of blacks because of their soft skin which never seems to age :(.
No, let's NOT go there, shall we?
copy editor

Apopka, FL

#248 Jan 31, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text> You white folks are jealous of us negroes because you wish you could have gotten enslaved and oppressed by a race you're supposed to be superior to. It doesn't have to make any sense, it just makes us negroes feel better to say this.
OK.

“MACEO MOM”

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#250 Jan 31, 2011
TruthbknownLDN-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> No, let's NOT go there, shall we?
]MACEO MACEO MACEO

You married a WW for 19 yrs and you chase Lowly Fat WW! STFU.

You helped the Whitie man out my marrying his daughter for 19 years while you put BW down day and night calling them worse monikers than IMUS!

You also chase White women in your office and even they said there were offended by your advances!

If anybody is helping the White community MACEO ITS YOU!

BW are looking for "Real Men" who want to do right!

Now go solicit your White women and begone!

I'm pushing BW IR just like you pushed BM IR and said White women were the best choice for a Black man!

Your ations speak loudly as many BW IR point to BM who are hypocrites like you as to why they no longer want Black males! LMAO

Your had an agenda but it "Backfired" in your face! Now BW are dating/marrying White males! lMAO

“MACEO MOM”

Reston, Virginia

#251 Jan 31, 2011
Carol-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol fetal syndrome for most of these bottom feeders and the rest of these peons were born to crack heads.
But just sit back in amazement and watch the spectacle these jealous clowns make of themselves.
m
MACEO

Really? You called her a "Sheboon" and said that Obama would better off with a White woman than her.

Your a SELF HATEFUL bLACK MAN!

Your the reasons why so many BW are going IR and don't want Bm anymore!

MACEO YOUR "DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR" NOW GO FIND A POOR LOWLY WHITE WOMAN!

London, UK

#253 Jan 31, 2011
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>]MACEO MACEO MACEO
You married a WW for 19 yrs and you chase Lowly Fat WW! STFU.
You helped the Whitie man out my marrying his daughter for 19 years while you put BW down day and night calling them worse monikers than IMUS!
You also chase White women in your office and even they said there were offended by your advances!
If anybody is helping the White community MACEO ITS YOU!
BW are looking for "Real Men" who want to do right!
Now go solicit your White women and begone!
I'm pushing BW IR just like you pushed BM IR and said White women were the best choice for a Black man!
Your ations speak loudly as many BW IR point to BM who are hypocrites like you as to why they no longer want Black males! LMAO
Your had an agenda but it "Backfired" in your face! Now BW are dating/marrying White males! lMAO
I'm a black WOMAN, and I have never pushed BM IR. Now go take your meds you psychopath.

London, UK

#254 Jan 31, 2011
copy editor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jealous of blacks because despite hundreds of years of slavery, colonialism and oppression by the white race, they are still going strong and have had many achievements - we just can't seem to break them :(
That's right.
Joan Rivers

Reading, UK

#255 Jan 31, 2011
AxeMeAnything wrote:
They are humorless, which is strange, since their existence is such a joke.
Are you the one they said has unfeasably small testicles and absolutely no pubic hair? You ought to get some hormone treatment for that son, it sounds like your balls haven't dropped yet.
Carol

Detroit, MI

#256 Jan 31, 2011
Observer 293 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Now, Joe, that wasn't nice. But hey, people of all colors and nationalities have been the subjects for jokes since man first got evicted from the garden of Eden. It's nothing new.
I think Joan Rivers meant that Michell O is TRYING TO BE LIKE Jackie O. Obviously, it was am expression of Joan's disapproval, which surprises me, since all those nauseating women on that show are so open-minded their brains have all fallen out.
I don't see anything wrong with telling jokes like that. Get over it, grow up, and stop taking yourselves so seriously.
Agreed :)
Hoopsnow

United States

#258 Jan 31, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
married to a tall handsome man who happens to be President
lives lavishly in the white house
travels the world and makes these peons pay for it, lol
a Harvard Law school graduate
is invited to exclusive parties
on and on
Let's allow these jealous bottom feeders to vent among themselves it's not like Michelle will be coming down to there pathetic levels anytime soon...
and I'm sure she's charity minded...letting Jealous peons vent will be The official Michelle Obama charity on this board...
Cheerio
Charity minded? What we have is another example of a Godless secular progressive tree hugging ideologue spouting utter nonsense. Michelle Obama has been a follower of the Black Liberation Theology practiced by racist churches preaching white hatred such as the "church" frequented by Obama's racist wife - and Obama - for more than twenty years. Obama's wife is so infected with racist bigotry towards whites that she couldn't refrain from writing in her Princeton thesis, written under her maiden name of Michelle Lavaughn, titled “Princeton- educated blacks and the black community.”
---
Politico.Com received a possibly redacted copy from the Obama campaign. The excerpts
show that Obama identifies with black militancy, utterly obsessed with race in America and her
own blackness - which explains her membership at a racist Black Liberation "church." It is a
fundamentally racist document, shocking when considering that this scholarship is the
product of a presidential candidate’s wife at a great university.
---
She mourns that she will face “further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.”
---
Obama’s thesis is full of paranoid claims and overtly racist feelings. She cannot accept the
idea of a diverse student body working together in a melting pot. Others worry about her black
militancy here.
---
“I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white
professors and classmates try to be toward me, i sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as
if i really don’t belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which i interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, i will always be black first and a student second.”
---
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America, but she elevates black
over white in her world.
---
“There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, i was somehow obligated to this community and would UTILIZE all of my PRESENT and FUTURE RESOURCES to benefit this[black) community FIRST and FOREMOST.“ Think the blackie she's slept with for over twenty-five years thinks differently?

Joan Rivers was being polite and politically correct for what the white community more correctly recognizes is a colored female inculcated with over twenty years of Black Liberation racist Theology who was unable to refrain her hatred towards whites and the U.S. while Obama campaigned for the presidency.

While the nation's leading economists agreed that the US's first priority should be to cut the 86% of
our nation's yearly gross domestic(GDP) output paid to social security, medicare, and the military. In
other words, 86% of our yearly taxes go to the above three leaving only 16% to pay for research, education, infrastructure and countless other programs. This 16% is called the discretionary part of our GDP. Which is why three national panels all agreed that lowering the 86% by cutting back the enormous waste in the non-descretionary 86%, by a few percentage points and increasing the retirement age by a couple years balance our budget within 10 years.

“MACEO MOM”

Reston, Virginia

#259 Jan 31, 2011
TruthbknownLDN-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black WOMAN, and I have never pushed BM IR. Now go take your meds you psychopath.
MACEO

YOu act like a woman! LMAO

I highly suggest you find a Black males inmate that way you won't have to pay for dates!

“MACEO MOM”

Reston, Virginia

#260 Jan 31, 2011
TruthbknownLDN-macoe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
MACEO

Really? You called her a "Sheboon" and said that Obama would better off with a White woman than her.

Your a SELF HATEFUL bLACK MAN!

Your the reasons why so many BW are going IR and don't want Bm anymore!

MACEO YOUR "DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR" NOW GO FIND A POOR LOWLY WHITE WOMAN!
Carol

Detroit, MI

#261 Jan 31, 2011
Hoopsnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Charity minded? What we have is another example of a Godless secular progressive tree hugging ideologue spouting utter nonsense. Michelle Obama has been a follower of the Black Liberation Theology practiced by racist churches preaching white hatred such as the "church" frequented by Obama's racist wife - and Obama - for more than twenty years. Obama's wife is so infected with racist bigotry towards whites that she couldn't refrain from writing in her Princeton thesis, written under her maiden name of Michelle Lavaughn, titled “Princeton- educated blacks and the black community.”
---
Politico.Com received a possibly redacted copy from the Obama campaign. The excerpts
show that Obama identifies with black militancy, utterly obsessed with race in America and her
own blackness - which explains her membership at a racist Black Liberation "church." It is a
fundamentally racist document, shocking when considering that this scholarship is the
product of a presidential candidate’s wife at a great university.
---
She mourns that she will face “further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.”
---
Obama’s thesis is full of paranoid claims and overtly racist feelings. She cannot accept the
idea of a diverse student body working together in a melting pot. Others worry about her black
militancy here.
---
“I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white
professors and classmates try to be toward me, i sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as
if i really don’t belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which i interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, i will always be black first and a student second.”
---
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America, but she elevates black
over white in her world.
---
“There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, i was somehow obligated to this community and would UTILIZE all of my PRESENT and FUTURE RESOURCES to benefit this[black) community FIRST and FOREMOST.“ Think the blackie she's slept with for over twenty-five years thinks differently?
Joan Rivers was being polite and politically correct for what the white community more correctly recognizes is a colored female inculcated with over twenty years of Black Liberation racist Theology who was unable to refrain her hatred towards whites and the U.S. while Obama campaigned for the presidency.
While the nation's leading economists agreed that the US's first priority should be to cut the 86% of
our nation's yearly gross domestic(GDP) output paid to social security, medicare, and the military. In
other words, 86% of our yearly taxes go to the above three leaving only 16% to pay for research, education, infrastructure and countless other programs. This 16% is called the discretionary part of our GDP. Which is why three national panels all agreed that lowering the 86% by cutting back the enormous waste in the non-descretionary 86%, by a few percentage points and increasing the retirement age by a couple years balance our budget within 10 years.
nice book...hope someone reads it
dreams

United States

#262 Jan 31, 2011
Joan has the right to call her whatever she wants. She's a comedian and an over the top one at that. She says all kinds of stuff.

As for Michelle she is absolutely stunning and a trendsetter. She's an absolute asset to her husband.
dreams

Ravenna, OH

#264 Jan 31, 2011
CaptainJoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Share what you're smoking.
No need to smoke anything. I'm high on life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Queen Elizabeth Snubs Michelle Obama: Queen Dit... 15 hr rita garcia 1
News Michelle Obama to promote girl education in mor... Tue Miss Id 10
News The School Lunches Michelle Obama's Kids Eat Vs... Tue Miss Id 1
News 6 reasons why the Trans-Pacific Partnership mat... Jun 29 noTpp 2
News Charleston shooting: Barack Obama to deliver eu... Jun 26 Go Blue Forever 3
News President Obama to perform eulogy at Rev. Clame... Jun 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Kids To Michelle Obama: Gimme Some Salt Jun 25 Miss Id 1
More from around the web