Steubenville's Jane Doe Receives Death Threats

Mar 18, 2013 Full story: dailykos.com 367

A tag is a way to search for this diary. If someone is searching for "Barack Obama," is this a diary they'd be trying to find? Use a person's full name, without any title.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#431 Apr 17, 2013
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you continue to come back....amusing. It's also telling that you would bully, harrass, stalk and insult someone you 'feel sorry' for....now let's talk about the pathology behind that doosy!
If I were as delusional and paranoid as you claim, I would be ignored and forgotten. But alas, I speak the truth and it's driving your puppets stark raving mad.
Please don't be afraid to educate your children by teaching them it isn't ok to get drunk and stay out all night boinking every athlete in school. It's not only dangerous in terms of disease.... but drugs and alcohol are unhealthy and deadly. And please..... don't put a blanket over some blacked out half dead naked teen in your basement...you should call an ambulance. Be a responsible parent and set an example so your darlings will take responsibility for themselves. Buy a clue and realize teens don't have sleepovers. They are called sneakovers or sneakouts. Teens may also arrange their sneakovers with the least responsible parents for obvious reasons. Don't give them a bottle of booze to take to their parties, you are a parent and it doesn't make you cool. Be responsible and don't have alcohol in your house or lock it up. Set a good example and don't be a lush or drink and drive. There is nothing more classless than a drunken parent setting a pattern of behavior for their kids. It's a parent's job to know where their kids are and to get them safely home before all the nonsense starts.
... and the mask of civility goes back on.
oh hell

Chicago, IL

#432 Apr 17, 2013
Dear Abby,

I'm a toothless old panty sniffer, and I can't get school bus sex parties off my mind.(But NOT public school buses. Public school education is inferior because the girlies there don't wear those short Catholic schoolgirl outfits.) Old men need love, too, and not from their fat old wives, even if they're passed out.

Do you have any advice for an old perv who hates just about everyone who isn't exactly like him? I am looking to spice up my love life, preferably on a bus, but I always end up spouting my repellent views about everyone I hate, and I scare the girlies. It's just that I hate the blacks, the poor, gays, sluts, whores, drunk teens, hackers, the president of the United States, the president's wife, the president's dog, my neighbors, my neighbors' kids, most women, the Jew who owns the store down the block, public school kids, the parents of public school kids, children with birth defects, the Illuminati (especially Beyonce because she's a black), people who waste my God-given tax dollars, people with purple lips, I could just go on and on, but you get it, wait, I have to mention illegals, and the children of illegals, and my wife. And the president's wife. I call her Moochelle (and lots of bad insults about the way she looks, you know, her ass, and her face, etc.).

Where was I? Abby, if you can see through your jealousy of my McMansion and Hummer, I would appreciate some advice. How does a guy get laid who is an angry, hostile, disgusting, childish, unfeeling piece of crap?

Get off my lawn, you damn kids!

Oh Hell
Carmel, IN
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#433 Apr 18, 2013
oh hell wrote:
Dear Abby,
I'm a toothless old panty sniffer, and I can't get school bus sex parties off my mind.(But NOT public school buses. Public school education is inferior because the girlies there don't wear those short Catholic schoolgirl outfits.) Old men need love, too, and not from their fat old wives, even if they're passed out.
Do you have any advice for an old perv who hates just about everyone who isn't exactly like him? I am looking to spice up my love life, preferably on a bus, but I always end up spouting my repellent views about everyone I hate, and I scare the girlies. It's just that I hate the blacks, the poor, gays, sluts, whores, drunk teens, hackers, the president of the United States, the president's wife, the president's dog, my neighbors, my neighbors' kids, most women, the Jew who owns the store down the block, public school kids, the parents of public school kids, children with birth defects, the Illuminati (especially Beyonce because she's a black), people who waste my God-given tax dollars, people with purple lips, I could just go on and on, but you get it, wait, I have to mention illegals, and the children of illegals, and my wife. And the president's wife. I call her Moochelle (and lots of bad insults about the way she looks, you know, her ass, and her face, etc.).
Where was I? Abby, if you can see through your jealousy of my McMansion and Hummer, I would appreciate some advice. How does a guy get laid who is an angry, hostile, disgusting, childish, unfeeling piece of crap?
Get off my lawn, you damn kids!
Oh Hell
Carmel, IN
Don't stop now, you're on a roll. If insulting and bullying is the only way you can resolve your problems.....please carry on. No doubt media outlets need to hire needy people to perpetuate their progressive propaganda. There are plenty of freeze dried hippies who never left the commune willing to hack into the establishment. While you're ranting on the Internet day in and day out....your kids are running loose without supervision to bully, harass and have another drunken party in your absence. Then again, there are kids who's parent/s will remain upstairs while they engage in a plethora of offenses. These are the same kind of people who will stalk juveniles who challenge their cruelty. Their kids observe and become the same kind of bullies themselves. Some will seek out anyone and everyone to have sex with because their home life is so empty. Their parents spend their time bullying on the Internet and they're too busy to spend time with their kids. So very sad. Don't stop now, you're on a roll. If insulting and bullying is the only way you can resolve your problems.....please carry on. No doubt media outlets need to hire needy people to perpetuate their progressive propaganda. There are plenty of freeze dried hippies who never left the commune willing to hack into the establishment. While you're ranting on the Internet day in and day out....your kids are running loose without supervision to bully, harass and have another drunken party in your absence. Then again, there are kids who's parent/s will remain upstairs while they engage in a plethora of offenses. These are the same kind of people who will stalk juveniles who challenge their cruelty. Their kids observe and become the same kind of bullies themselves. Some will seek out anyone and everyone to have sex with because their home life is so empty. Their parents spend their time bullying on the Internet and they're too busy to spend time with their kids. So very sad.
Fran

Chicago, IL

#434 Apr 18, 2013
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>Don't stop now, you're on a roll. If insulting and bullying is the only way you can resolve your problems.....please carry on. No doubt media outlets need to hire needy people to perpetuate their progressive propaganda. There are plenty of freeze dried hippies who never left the commune willing to hack into the establishment. While you're ranting on the Internet day in and day out....your kids are running loose without supervision to bully, harass and have another drunken party in your absence. Then again, there are kids who's parent/s will remain upstairs while they engage in a plethora of offenses. These are the same kind of people who will stalk juveniles who challenge their cruelty. Their kids observe and become the same kind of bullies themselves. Some will seek out anyone and everyone to have sex with because their home life is so empty. Their parents spend their time bullying on the Internet and they're too busy to spend time with their kids. So very sad. Don't stop now, you're on a roll. If insulting and bullying is the only way you can resolve your problems.....please carry on. No doubt media outlets need to hire needy people to perpetuate their progressive propaganda. There are plenty of freeze dried hippies who never left the commune willing to hack into the establishment. While you're ranting on the Internet day in and day out....your kids are running loose without supervision to bully, harass and have another drunken party in your absence. Then again, there are kids who's parent/s will remain upstairs while they engage in a plethora of offenses. These are the same kind of people who will stalk juveniles who challenge their cruelty. Their kids observe and become the same kind of bullies themselves. Some will seek out anyone and everyone to have sex with because their home life is so empty. Their parents spend their time bullying on the Internet and they're too busy to spend time with their kids. So very sad.
Would you say it was a PLETHORA?

http://movieclips.com/eGpfH-three-amigos-movi...
Fran

Chicago, IL

#435 Apr 18, 2013
oh hell wrote:
Dear Abby,
I'm a toothless old panty sniffer, and I can't get school bus sex parties off my mind.(But NOT public school buses. Public school education is inferior because the girlies there don't wear those short Catholic schoolgirl outfits.) Old men need love, too, and not from their fat old wives, even if they're passed out.
Do you have any advice for an old perv who hates just about everyone who isn't exactly like him? I am looking to spice up my love life, preferably on a bus, but I always end up spouting my repellent views about everyone I hate, and I scare the girlies. It's just that I hate the blacks, the poor, gays, sluts, whores, drunk teens, hackers, the president of the United States, the president's wife, the president's dog, my neighbors, my neighbors' kids, most women, the Jew who owns the store down the block, public school kids, the parents of public school kids, children with birth defects, the Illuminati (especially Beyonce because she's a black), people who waste my God-given tax dollars, people with purple lips, I could just go on and on, but you get it, wait, I have to mention illegals, and the children of illegals, and my wife. And the president's wife. I call her Moochelle (and lots of bad insults about the way she looks, you know, her ass, and her face, etc.).
Where was I? Abby, if you can see through your jealousy of my McMansion and Hummer, I would appreciate some advice. How does a guy get laid who is an angry, hostile, disgusting, childish, unfeeling piece of crap?
Get off my lawn, you damn kids!
Oh Hell
Carmel, IN
You left out hippies and Commies.
Fran

Chicago, IL

#436 Apr 18, 2013
oh hell wrote:
Dear Abby,
I'm a toothless old panty sniffer, and I can't get school bus sex parties off my mind.(But NOT public school buses. Public school education is inferior because the girlies there don't wear those short Catholic schoolgirl outfits.) Old men need love, too, and not from their fat old wives, even if they're passed out.
Do you have any advice for an old perv who hates just about everyone who isn't exactly like him? I am looking to spice up my love life, preferably on a bus, but I always end up spouting my repellent views about everyone I hate, and I scare the girlies. It's just that I hate the blacks, the poor, gays, sluts, whores, drunk teens, hackers, the president of the United States, the president's wife, the president's dog, my neighbors, my neighbors' kids, most women, the Jew who owns the store down the block, public school kids, the parents of public school kids, children with birth defects, the Illuminati (especially Beyonce because she's a black), people who waste my God-given tax dollars, people with purple lips, I could just go on and on, but you get it, wait, I have to mention illegals, and the children of illegals, and my wife. And the president's wife. I call her Moochelle (and lots of bad insults about the way she looks, you know, her ass, and her face, etc.).
Where was I? Abby, if you can see through your jealousy of my McMansion and Hummer, I would appreciate some advice. How does a guy get laid who is an angry, hostile, disgusting, childish, unfeeling piece of crap?
Get off my lawn, you damn kids!
Oh Hell
Carmel, IN
And the media, progressives, and liberals. Someone should calculate just how much of the population he can tolerate. I bet there are just a handful of people on that list, and one of them is Ted Nugent.
red

United States

#437 May 1, 2013
Whats jane doe real name ????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse was ... 44 min Zeppelin 12
Kids give first lady sarcastic "thanks" on Twitter Tue Eleanor 17
Sheriff Joe "close to" proving Obama's birth ce... Mon SplNDlzzy 25
Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype (Jan '12) Nov 15 Shadow Walker 1,403
Obama's Visit to Connecticut Costs East Haven T... Nov 13 American Gentlema... 11
Because Shut Up, That's Why Nov 8 same in Canada 1
7 things that will happen on election night Nov 4 Over 10

Michelle Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE