O Christmas Tree! Michelle Obama, Sas...

O Christmas Tree! Michelle Obama, Sasha and Malia Welcome Giant White House Holiday Evergreen

There are 7 comments on the Bradford Today story from Nov 25, 2012, titled O Christmas Tree! Michelle Obama, Sasha and Malia Welcome Giant White House Holiday Evergreen. In it, Bradford Today reports that:

Cue the Cyldesdales It's officially Christmastime at the White House. First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha, along with Bo the dog, welcomed the official White... Pennsylvania Facts - PA is the Keystone State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#1 Nov 25, 2012
mo, ditch the belt. It doesn't do anything for you.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Nor for your mammy azzhole.
I was hoping you drove off of the road over the Thanksgiving Holiday. But, since you didnt, can I have my money?
chimp

Livonia, LA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Nor for your mammy azzhole.
sis,this isnt a banana tree so lay off!the odummy clan has a right to spend tax payer money on their xmas?all the poor in chiago are glad to see this money spent on the obama clan?odummy wont let the main stream media tell you that chiago is the murder capital of the world so lets not tell anyone else sis!lets send bandaids to his hometown for xmas?
no name

Tuscaloosa, AL

#9 Dec 4, 2012
They would be better NOT in the White House!!!
no name

Northport, AL

#12 Dec 4, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but they are and you can't do jack about it. Obamas rule!!!
Maybe... But I didn't vote him in
chimp

Livonia, LA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
A lot of folks are jealous that the Obama's are in the white house celebrating Christmas again...ha-ha. We love you Barack and Michelle.
my sister the odummys and all the islamist have been celebrating for 4 years now!dont say we when its you with this misplaced love?
chimp

Livonia, LA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Ozzie Guillen wrote:
<quoted text> I was hoping you drove off of the road over the Thanksgiving Holiday. But, since you didnt, can I have my money?
i appoligize for my sis fedup!she did go off the road during thanksgiving holiday and was knocked senseless!she thought her drumstick was odummys love stick and has been sucking on it ever since?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malia Obama ditches Palm Springs for Sundance p... Jun 19 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Wanda Sykes Roasts Obama, Rips Rush (May '09) Jun 10 Heroin dementia 12
News Mandela's remains transferred to air base (Dec '13) May 31 Lottery Traitors ... 6
News Paisley to join Obamas for webcast (Jul '12) May 31 Lottery Traitors ... 18
News Melania Trump forgoes head scarf in Saudi Arabia May '17 About time 1
News Will Melania Trump wear a headscarf in Saudi Ar... May '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Why U.S. Allies Saudi Arabia and Israel Are Loo... (May '15) May '17 USS LIBERTY 12
More from around the web