Iran runs altered images of Michelle ...

Iran runs altered images of Michelle Obama gown

There are 3 comments on the WVNY story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Iran runs altered images of Michelle Obama gown. In it, WVNY reports that:

24, 2013, first lady Michelle Obama, appearing via video link, and actor Jack Nicholson present the award for best picture during the Oscars ceremony at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNY.

Yakov Mollye

Erevan, Armenia

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Turkey rejects the friendship between Russia and Iraqi Kurdistan.Arayik Sargsyan,Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia,academician.XXYOUTUBE- 9lsuvJQm-lwXX

Yerevan, Armenia

#3 Feb 27, 2013
NATO rockets "Patriot" established in Turkey: Russia may place its rockets air defense "S-300" in Iran. Arayik Sargsyan, Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia.

Tinley Park, IL

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Persian men love black woman. Those F Mulahas don not what they are missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hannity Gushes Over Previous Black Boogeyman Lo... Mon RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
News This election pits Trump vs. Clinton and old Am... Sun Starz6668 5
News The Latest: Trump, Clinton 1 seat apart at Al S... Oct 22 Synque 35
News Michelle Obama shines in Versace at White House... Oct 20 Le Jimbo 32
News Jennifer Lopez will watch Super Bowl with Barac... (Feb '11) Oct 20 Winona Ryder pimp 7
News Frank Ocean, Jerry Seinfeld and the other big n... Oct 19 USA Today 1
News Michelle Obama could be Hillary Clinton's ace i... Oct 16 aceholes 3
More from around the web