Bush, Buffett Among Medal Of Freedom ...

Bush, Buffett Among Medal Of Freedom Recipients

There are 12 comments on the WHIOTV story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Bush, Buffett Among Medal Of Freedom Recipients. In it, WHIOTV reports that:

President Barack Obama is awarding the nation's highest civilian honor to a diverse group of recipients, including a former president and a basketball legend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Feb 15, 2011
I watched both the President’s press conference and the Metal Honor Ceremony today, and I am telling every unpatriotic right-wing tea-bagger right now…

Not only do you not have a chance in Hell of winning the Presidency in 2012; but President Obama will be re-elected in another landslide.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Barrack will receive the Medal of Stalin someday.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Obama will receive the medal of Douch-Bag someday.
crazeee iballl

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Feb 15, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I watched both the President’s press conference and the Metal Honor Ceremony today, and I am telling every unpatriotic right-wing tea-bagger right now…
Not only do you not have a chance in Hell of winning the Presidency in 2012; but President Obama will be re-elected in another landslide.
Obama will grag Push out liked Bill!!! tired of telepromise from Push tax rebate? ;-0000h, Med/all buffet vitamin Dcy ;)
crazeee iballl

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
Barrack will receive the Medal of Stalin someday.
U still dreaming about John Princess Sara? ;)
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#6 Feb 15, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
Obama will receive the medal of Douch-Bag someday.
Which Obama?
Patriot to The Core

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 15, 2011
I would say just about everyone who received the Medal of Freedom deserved to get it EXCEPT the elder Bush. He HAS done exceptionally well in his charity work, BUT it is what he did as President that would disqualify him and most certainly embarrass the Obama administration. I am assuming that Presidents know everything that happens of any size in their tenure as President. I wonder what would be the discussion if it was publicly known that President Bush, elder, was aware of or involved in, possibly supporting, as President, a failed radical muslim coup attempt of a foreign nation, friendly to the US, where 55 innocent people died and then our Government, covered the story up, with high pressure indictments here, of innocent knowledgables of this case ??? Not really fitting for someone to receive the Medal of Freedom, is it ?? It is true and it did happen.
HAPPY CAMPER

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2011
AMAZEING ???? ISN'T IT ?????

Location hidden

#10 Feb 16, 2011
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> Which Obama?
Good point. Good point. Maybe they should both receive one. Although we could have another medal called the "Biggest First Lady's ASS Medal."
bad name

Pembroke, NC

#11 Feb 16, 2011
why call it the medal of freedom? its not like theres any here.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#13 Feb 16, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I hope not!

Location hidden

#14 Jun 1, 2012
Obama should get "Most Bumbling Amateur Medal"
What a douche.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 8 hr spud 1,124
News Toddler upstages Barack Obama with temper tantr... May 24 Your Ex 2
News Obama smiles as toddler unleashes White House t... May 24 Your Ex 6
News Michelle Obama Gets Chilling Mention in Islamic... May 23 Andrew 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) May 21 californio 39
News Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype (Jan '12) May 19 Agents of Corruption 1,409
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May 19 swedenforever 6
More from around the web