Obama hits the links in Hawaii

Obama hits the links in Hawaii

There are 217 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Obama hits the links in Hawaii. In it, USA Today reports that:

Fresh from the fiscal cliff hassles of Washington, the president spent his first full day of vacation Saturday by hitting the golf course and dining with wife Michelle and friends in Waikiki.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Get ready… these right-wingers heads are going to explode when they read that headline, LOL!

I love it; 4 more years of brilliant leadership and golf… it couldn’t get any better, LOL.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Get ready… these right-wingers heads are going to explode when they read that headline, LOL!
I love it; 4 more years of brilliant leadership and golf… it couldn’t get any better, LOL.
Just like Obama, rewarding people that produce junk and the amighty Volt, while American Taxpayers lose billions.

Gov't Motors Employess to Receive Bonuses up to $7,000 Each...

Merry Screwing America.........again.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Dec 23, 2012
"brilliant leadership and golf"? He does have a high handicap in both. Contrary to what Patty thinks, most taxpayers would rather have him bumbling around the golf course instead of his office, it costs us less in the long run.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#4 Dec 23, 2012
RustyS wrote:
"brilliant leadership and golf"? He does have a high handicap in both. Contrary to what Patty thinks, most taxpayers would rather have him bumbling around the golf course instead of his office, it costs us less in the long run.
Most Americans obviously wanted him back in the White House for another 4 years… and I’m just judging that from the results of the last election of course, but maybe you didn’t get the memo. It is killing you to see Obama in the White House, and it has to be excruciating to see him traveling to beautiful Hawaii for a nice family vacation where he’ll get a lot of time to get in a lot of rounds of golf and maybe even some basketball.

That is why We the People re-elected him; we got what we wanted and if you have a problem with that then get the Hell out of my country.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Obama, rewarding people that produce junk and the amighty Volt, while American Taxpayers lose billions.
Gov't Motors Employess to Receive Bonuses up to $7,000 Each...
Merry Screwing America.........again.
lol! It's great how your education requires you to repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over and....
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's great how your education requires you to repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over and....
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --George Bush-- Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

Just like FAUX, tebaggers and Le Dimbulb.
pogue mahone

West Sayville, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Obama hits links? It's not Christmas. It's Groundhog Day.

Since: Oct 08

#8 Dec 23, 2012
da boy has to play golf or bastardball as he is an epic failure at everything else. He makes jimmy "lust in my heart" carter look smart

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#9 Dec 23, 2012
hssles????
how hard IS IT to point, blame and say no?

usa

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --George Bush-- Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
Just like FAUX, tebaggers and Le Dimbulb.
right, and the liberals don't use propoganda, do they?
everything is on the up and up, 100% honest and transparent.

and WHO says you're not a total fcking moron?
no one with any sense, THAT'S for sure!
Sick of it

Hayfield, MN

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Well he dug us out of the Bush GOp despression and has ended one of Bushies private wars and is trying to end another. He has restored our economy and got us out of the ditch Bush and the GOp drove us into. He won an election againt a plutocrat fascist and now he should take some time to have some fun.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#12 Dec 23, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
right, and the liberals don't use propoganda, do they?
everything is on the up and up, 100% honest and transparent.
and WHO says you're not a total fcking moron?
no one with any sense, THAT'S for sure!
Got stung again?

Poor teabagger.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Sick of it wrote:
Well he dug us out of the Bush GOp despression and has ended one of Bushies private wars and is trying to end another. He has restored our economy and got us out of the ditch Bush and the GOp drove us into. He won an election againt a plutocrat fascist and now he should take some time to have some fun.
You do have a point, he did get us out of the ditch - only to drive us off a cliff.
Osama Obama

Aspers, PA

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's great how your education requires you to repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over and....
Just like, Tell a lie long enough and often enough uninformed voters will beleive it.Benghazzi,Fast and Furious,I fall down go boom, now I can't testify,It was a video,etc.
rider

Marquette, MI

#15 Dec 23, 2012
www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-overclass.htmlCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
by S Kangas - Cited by 3 - Related articles
His financial interests across the world would become a conflict of interest when he ... Many common traits made it inevitable that the CIA and Corporate America ...

usa

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Got stung again?
Poor teabagger.
ahahaha...

yeah, oh, ow!
keep that thought close.

LMAO!

fcking idiot!
HAHAHAHAHA

United States

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Tens of millions of Americans wish Obama would die.
HAHAHAHAHA

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Unemployment to skyrocket right after the Christmas Season LAY OFF.

Obama and his goose steppers have it coming ... hahahahahahahaaaa!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#19 Dec 23, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaha...
yeah, oh, ow!
keep that thought close.
LMAO!
fcking idiot!
Insults are all you have.

No facts, no rebuttle, no brains.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#21 Dec 23, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA wrote:
Unemployment to skyrocket right after the Christmas Season LAY OFF.
Obama and his goose steppers have it coming ... hahahahahahahaaaa!
Only if teabaggers have their way.

It reminds them of the good old days of George.

December 5, 2008

The economy shed 533,000 jobs in November, according to a government report Friday - bringing the year's total job losses to 1.9 million.

November had the largest monthly job loss total since December 1974.

The number of jobs lost in the current recession, which began in December 2007, surpasses the 1.6 million jobs lost in the 2001 recession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First lady to sit down with Oprah for interview Tue inbred Genius 8
News Racist post about Michelle Obama causes backlash Dec 6 DrTruth 64
News President Obama: 'Michelle will never run for o... Dec 2 shewilldecide 12
News Man who was shot dead by police after 'running ... Dec 1 Ben Ghazi 1
News Election Snapshot: Trump supporters gives reaso... Nov 27 pleb 2
News Nancy Wigington: Reject the vile side of Trump Nov 27 spytheweb 2
News Vice President-elect Mike Pence gets an earful ... Nov 24 spocko 64
More from around the web