Hillary Clinton in hospital with bloo...

Hillary Clinton in hospital with blood clot

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Hillary Clinton in hospital with blood clot. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is in the hospital following the discovery of a blood clot resulting from the concussion she suffered earlier in the month: Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines says her doctors discovered the clot during a follow-up exam Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

mahdi altamimil

Iraq

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Hope along long time to my first and last lady and a wonderful healthy life enjoying leading our misrable universe
mahdi altamimil

Iraq

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Dont worry my lady some times our body refuse to contenuesly work hard because we had souls that bodys cant bear or hold and you are the big and honest soul of all god return your great look to us dont late my tears start falling when iheard about your sickness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama chooses historic Jackson Park in Chicago ... 1 min bozo 1
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 23 min Captain Yesterday 67
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 52 min WasteWater 48
News One line raises debate in media 55 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Kelly Clarkson Defends First Lady Michelle Obam... 55 min pure water 2
News Melania Trump Speech Used Same Passages as Mich... 2 hr Captain Yesterday 138
News Michelle Obama could be Hillary Clinton's ace i... 17 hr Bullseye 1
More from around the web