'Young and the Restless' Spoilers Pos...

'Young and the Restless' Spoilers Post Michael Muhney Exit for ...

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Feb 6, 2014, titled 'Young and the Restless' Spoilers Post Michael Muhney Exit for .... In it, International Business Times reports that:

Fans bid goodbye to their favorite character Adam Newman in Friday, Jan. 31 episode of "The Young and The Restless."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Voronica Love

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2014
I will really miss Michael Muhney (Adam) on The Young and the Restless. Not only a excellent actor, but pleasing on the eyes like Billy Miller. There is no one to look at anymore. The best looking guys on the show is leaving. Such brilliant actors. Please bring "The Vest" aka Michael Muhney back. That new billy has nothing on Billy Miller. I"m done with the show until you bring Michael Muhney back. I believe Billy Miller had other plans. You only lied on Michael Muhney to get your lousy ratings up, because he's popular then the others. What a shame. BRING THE 'VESTMAN' BACK CAUSE HE LOOK GOOD IN THOSE VEST AND A DAMN GOOOD ACTOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Muhney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney re... Jun 23 vicki 5
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Michael Mu... Apr '16 V Carrera 2
News 'The Young and the Restless' Alert: Fans' New Y... Jan '16 flounder12 1
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney's ... (Mar '14) Dec '15 Gabi 17 12
News General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Cameron Mathiso... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Martha Martil 3
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Y&R to Reh... (Jun '15) Sep '15 Jmt250 3
News 'General Hospital' Spoilers And Speculation: Is... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Cheryl Farley 1
More from around the web