The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Adam Newman Alive and Returning...

Mar 19, 2014 Full story: Celebrity Dirty Laundry 7

The Young and the Restless drama over Michael Muhney's firing rages on . After Jill Farren Phelps sent Michael Muhney packing for allegedly groping a Y&R co-star, fans of the CBS soap opera made it very clear they were not pleased with her decision.

Full Story
TeamMuhney

Sarnia, Canada

#1 Mar 23, 2014
I am so tired of reading about Michael Muhneys 'alleged groping'. There has been proof it was all a LIE floating on Twitter for 3 days now. Funny how all social media that had jumped on the Muhney slaughter bandwagon has not once reported the truth(they have been contacted). A DM between KSJ and one of his fans was revealed that clears Michael Muhney of any wrong doing other than what he himself said 'Hubris'.
dmw

Leesburg, VA

#2 Oct 28, 2014
Chelsea said goodbye to Adam
Janice Boswell

West Covina, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2014
Jill,
Where is Michael Muhney?!!! Michael is the one & only Adam Newman! Congratulations for butchering the #1 Y&R with your poor choices. I along with many many other fans can't watch anymore after two decades of loyalty! Simply a shame.
Janice Boswell

West Covina, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2014
TeamMuhney wrote:
I am so tired of reading about Michael Muhneys 'alleged groping'. There has been proof it was all a LIE floating on Twitter for 3 days now. Funny how all social media that had jumped on the Muhney slaughter bandwagon has not once reported the truth(they have been contacted). A DM between KSJ and one of his fans was revealed that clears Michael Muhney of any wrong doing other than what he himself said 'Hubris'.
We are all SO TIRED of the lies & excuses, bring Michael Muhney back to Y&R where he belongs! Fire Hunter - who cares!
Janice Boswell

West Covina, CA

#5 Oct 29, 2014
dmw wrote:
Chelsea said goodbye to Adam
AND ALL OF MICHAEL MUHNEY'S FANS SAY GOODBYE TO Y&R! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
dmw

New York, NY

#6 Oct 29, 2014
Janice Boswell wrote:
<quoted text>
AND ALL OF MICHAEL MUHNEY'S FANS SAY GOODBYE TO Y&R! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
The character Adam
Who gonna be next person to play Adam
glorymm41

Nelson, Canada

#7 Nov 4, 2014
dmw wrote:
<quoted text>
The character Adam
Who gonna be next person to play Adam
WHO CARES!!! It will never be the same NO MATTER who plays Micheal Muhney!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Muhney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney's ... (Mar '14) Fri vidya roopnarine 7
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Y&R Fires ... Dec 22 Ms Kauffi 2
Michael mihney being firef Nov '14 chibo 1
'Young and the Restless' spoilers: Chelsea says... Nov '14 amw 7
Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Is Michael Muhney H... Nov '14 Catchers Catch 3
The Young and the Restless Spoilers News: Adam'... Nov '14 motorman1819 1
'The Young and the Restless': Ratings' rise pro... (Feb '14) Nov '14 dmw 29
More from around the web