Fact and fiction, down to 'The Wire'

Fact and fiction, down to 'The Wire'

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Fact and fiction, down to 'The Wire'. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Baltimore defense attorney Billy Murphy does an extended turn defending a state senator indicted on corruption charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Jay Sweren

Alexandria, VA

#1 Dec 9, 2007
So I guess this a case of "life imitates art imitates life". Funny that Olesker appears in the show, apparently playing himself.
Jay Sweren

Alexandria, VA

#2 Dec 9, 2007
Hmmm, talk about The Sun inventing things ... where did you get the idea I'm from "Mt. Laurel, NJ"? I'm from Pikesville, MD. I grew up with Olesker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael K. Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Was Freeway In A Car Accident? (Jun '12) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Michael K. Williams was high on drugs on The Wi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Another shock on 'The Wire' as the HBO series n... (Feb '08) Aug '08 Prudence 41
Michael K. Williams (Jul '08) Jul '08 qucam 2
News Omar Little's "Secret" Madonna Cameo (Feb '08) Feb '08 KELLY DJ 3
News Art imitates life (Oct '06) Jan '08 amanda 109
More from around the web