Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
The fans wish this topix would come true
Tonight an angel came,and that angel was
Michael Joseph Jackson.
No matter how many times you label Jackson a 'Angel' that in and of itself does not mean he was one, and not beyond falsely denying a series of crimes against children.

You do not provide anything in terms of proof, and unless you have some magical evidence up your sleeve, claims of Jackson's 'innocence' will remain firmly unfound and unproven.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

This is a title of a song tonight an angel came
I think its about a girl.Its such a beautiful song
Hope the estate releases some of these songs.
I wish I could change a couple of the words and make it about Michael,the fans tribute for the king
MJ the true angel.

What is an angel- Michael Jackson the most precious and sweetest angel of the whole wide world.somebody you can trust,somebody whos so
Down to earth and Humble.somebody who respects others.somebody who changed the world
For the better.somebody whos caring.and a peaceful and loving man.somebody people look up to with respect and love Inspiration.a hero.and a wonderful role model. He gave all he could give all through his life.all Michaels hard work and dedication to bring us decades of Music,films dance.a song writing genius .producer.filmmaker
Actor.entertainment.showmanshi p.he had the whole package he could even play the piano.theres nothing he cannot do.thats what you call a genius
Whos loved and adored all over the world.and what
An Incredible amazing father he was.what more can you say about truly a wonderful man.the heart of an angel.one thing was for certain he was absolutely sincere about his charity work.this was something close to his heart,Michael was beautiful
Awesome in everyway

No matter how time passes I know its been said before.Ill never stop praising him.he was Magic he was dynamic.and his genius will never leave us
No matter if years,decades and centuries passes
I will never stop loving him.and all the good Memories of Michael.and his legend.and legacy
Will live forever.and his fans will forever be holding
Candle close and near.in his Memory knowing Michael will always be there.I know Ill always be Missing him.Michael you are never alone
I love you Michael Jackson forever baby

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Was the angel in the form of a Michael Jackson pillow, by chance?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you label Jackson a 'Angel' that in and of itself does not mean he was one, and not beyond falsely denying a series of crimes against children.
You do not provide anything in terms of proof, and unless you have some magical evidence up your sleeve, claims of Jackson's 'innocence' will remain firmly unfound and unproven.
Whatever you are you sure ain't no angel.....you are a scrub.....

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
Was the angel in the form of a Michael Jackson pillow, by chance?
*laughs*

I was wondering the same thing.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

I am surprised that Donna does not have a clown dolly.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
I am surprised that Donna does not have a clown dolly.
You are such a Joker of the pack octopus
I dont have any dollies.but I have plenty of MJ stuff
Why have you still got your hound dogs in your room? This what some of us were saying what can
We send Michael for his anniversary this year.25th
June.do we send him flowers or a cuddly toy. I know he likes teddy bears but plenty time to think about it..I could put a rose in a teddy but I will think on it. Try and find Missing you card too
Now the Joker better take himself back to batman
I can Imagian you as the Joker white powderface red lips.good costume for you in fancy dress.I bet you dont even have to Dress up.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>

We send Michael for his anniversary this year.
June.do we send him flowers or a cuddly toy..
Eh? To where would you send gifts to a rotting has-been pop star? Send a small donation to a local charity and get over it.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh? To where would you send gifts to a rotting has-been pop star? Send a small donation to a local charity and get over it.
We owe MJ everything.and it makes me feel better knowing I have done something for him.I know where to send it to not that I will ever give you the address.fans around the world send him cards and gifts.it shows we care about him.and how much we miss him.it to respect the greatest entertainer in the world that ever lived.and the sweetest man
Showing our love for him. no matter how time passes I will never stop Missing him.and his magic and genius will never leave us.he will never be alone.his legacy will live forever.and his forever
In my heart.forever the sweet beautiful angel he is
And forever will be the hottest man ever.the true prince.and the true king of Music and dance
The true entertainer and nobody else comes near to this truly wonderful man.his angel eyes his angel smile brightens up each and every day
When you look at Michael you see the face of an angel.Michael forever an angel.with the voice of an angel.I Love you Michael Jackson forever baby x

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
We owe MJ everything.and it makes me feel better knowing I have done something for him.
He's dead. Act like a human being and donate to your local animal shelter.

Or do you hate lost puppies?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why have you still got your hound dogs in your room? This what some of us were saying what can
June.do we send him flowers or a cuddly toy. I know he likes teddy bears but plenty time to think about it..I could put a rose in a teddy but I will think on it. Try and find Missing you card too
I can Imagian you as the Joker white powderface red lips.good costume for you in fancy dress.I bet you dont even have to Dress up.
Yes, it it true that my wife and I have a couple stuffed animals. My Teddy has been with me for over thirty years but that doesn't mean that I cuddle with it. It hangs out above our bed.It has a leather jacket and jeans. It is interesting that I just bought my wife a new stuffed hot dog. It is because we have a Dachshund. We collect things that are like him because we both love him.

And your laughable claim that power my face and paint my tattooed lips like the clown is an irrational attempt at an insult by you because Wacko did those things. He even dressed up as a woman. You are the one that finds the clown attractive.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you send the clown flowers and stuffed Teddy Bears to Forest Lawn every June 25th?

Since Wacko is entombed, the stuff never gets to him. I could see if you were actually there to take pictures of your gifts in front of his crypt, but how do you know if your flowers or stuffed toys even get there? You'd be better off not wasting money on the dead clown. Wacko threw out gifts that fans sent him unless it was another nude boy book. Those he kept.
I WANT MY MICHAEL BACK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Can I Just say.on the fans collection ( u tube)
How beautiful stay with Me.hugs Michael.it was so beautifully put together by the fans..and the songs
Perfect for a Michael stay with Me.
I Love you Michael Jackson forever
stay with us Michael Jackson

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

The fans wish this topix would come true
Tonight an angel came,and that angel was
Michael Joseph Jackson.
The only angel that ever came out of Neveragainland Ranch was Conrad Murray.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> The only angel that ever came out of Neveragainland Ranch was Conrad Murray.
Dont you ever call that evil Monster scumbag an angel.Murrays a pure evil beasts.should be put away for Life untill he reached his final destination
Eternal darkness.this is something this Monster can look foward too.

Our sweet beautiful angel.Michael Jackson.everything about this Man is angel like
When you look in to Michaels beautiful face you see the face of an angel.when you look into his baby brown eyes you will see his angel eyes
And when you see his sweetest smile.the smile of
An angel.hes the prince of all angels.hes skin like peaches and cream.gosh hes so hot .with the voice of an angel.hes Just so very precious to me
I love you Michael Jackson forever and ever
Sending all my love hugs and a Million kissies to you Michael Jackson.
Your forever on my Mind, in my thoughts and always and forever in my heart.Michael.
WHAT IS AN ANGEL MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER
Michael here to stay forever.hes star will keep shinning.his Music films ans entertainment his genius and Memory will last forever.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Michael here to stay forever.hes star will keep shinning.
Michael is gone. His light is out. It's not coming back on.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Michael was cast into the extreme gravity environment that physicists know as a black hole. Eerily, it sounds like the biblical description of a dark bottomless pit. As a fallen angel, the demon Michael Jackson is condemned for eternity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••