MJ was much better than Elvis Presley.

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mystic rain

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2011
MJ was miraculously talented having a child-like heart in a really sexy body.He was just wonderous.
He was truly the 'king of pop'.

But i don't ever find elvis presley as talented as MJ.EP couldn't even dance as MJ.he could move and shake only his pelvis,he was rightly called 'elvis the pelvis'.
Better?

it's strictly my opinion,maybe the others can disagree.
Rickey Bobby

Meriden, CT

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Go put this on the Elvis forum and see the reaction. It should be fun. I am not a fan of either one's music, but both of them did inspire other people.
JINA WILD

Ilford, UK

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Rickey Bobby wrote:
Go put this on the Elvis forum and see the reaction. It should be fun. I am not a fan of either one's music, but both of them did inspire other people.
F'loonies often do this when this forum is flagging. They think to themselves 'hmmmmm....how can we inject some life back into the dead Wacko forum? Oh, I know -we'll talk about Elvis'.

They fail to accept that Elvis, being eminently better, more respected and certainly far far more successful and generous of spirit is too good to be demeaned in this shit hole. That 's why I never discuss him here any longer. It sullies him.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Elvis recorded more diverse vocals in many different styles -with more believable and honest emotion. Elvis had hits with live recordings (wonder of you ,Steamroller Blues ) Elvis had alot of other popular live vocal recordings of songs he never recorded in studio! MJ lip synched in concert.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Elvis 1st rock star -was into cars ,motorcycles ,beautiful women,guns ,karate,drugs!=( Elvis was a creature of the night - his life was part of his art - TCB symbol ,music gates,type of glasses and jumpsuits he wore which many other artist wore in 70's but are associated with Elvis. The desire to learn more about who Elvis was ! 1000,s of books of his life career some that are day by day account of his work and personal life. There are over 200 songs that are about or reference Elvis. Some Big hits like The King is Gone, Walking in Memphis,Black Velvet. There are 4 movies in production about Elvis right now.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 28, 2011
Ive known about MJ since about 1969 I think-i dont know as much about him as I do Elvis. I know MJ liked being around kids more than adults-must of practiced dancing alot, had plastic surgeries,didnt have much love toward his father yeah and he liked Kentucky Fried Chicken
rhymie poemie grrl

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2011
JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loonies often do this when this forum is flagging. They think to themselves 'hmmmmm....how can we inject some life back into the dead Wacko forum? Oh, I know -we'll talk about Elvis'.
They fail to accept that Elvis, being eminently better, more respected and certainly far far more successful and generous of spirit is too good to be demeaned in this shit hole. That 's why I never discuss him here any longer. It sullies him.
JINA TRASH GUTTER SH*T WILD!why don't you shut the hell up.you haters smell like anything,you pathetic losers!
JINA WILD

Ilford, UK

#8 Nov 28, 2011
rhymie poemie grrl wrote:
<quoted text> JINA TRASH GUTTER SH*T WILD!why don't you shut the hell up.you haters smell like anything,you pathetic losers!
Excuse me, f'loonetta. You brought Elvis into the thread and so I fail to see your argument.

Incidentally, it is a real sign of a bad education (or lack of) when you have to put your caps lock on and shout out your insults. Can't you engage with civility?
rhymie poemie grrl

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2011
JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, f'loonetta. You brought Elvis into the thread and so I fail to see your argument.
Incidentally, it is a real sign of a bad education (or lack of) when you have to put your caps lock on and shout out your insults. Can't you engage with civility?
I BROUGHT ELVIS INTO THE THREAD????
You are seriously mentally ill Jina trashy wild...you live in delusions,you psycho.
JINA WILD

Ilford, UK

#10 Nov 28, 2011
<quoted text> I BROUGHT ELVIS INTO THE THREAD????
You are seriously mentally ill Jina trashy wild...you live in delusions,you psycho.
You're not mystic rain? My apologies - you guys nic switch so often that there is no way of knowing.

Anyway, mystic rain, whoever they are,( not you) posted this

"it's strictly my opinion,maybe the others can disagree."

so I disagreed.

If you want censored Wacko shit, fck off to a fan site, Stupid f'loon.
rhymie poemie grrl

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2011
To JINA TRASHY WILD,

I am 'rhymie poemie grrl' and i'm very content with my nic,so wherever you see a comment in this forum with that nic,that's me and that's it...OVER.

why do you dumbheads always believe that i switch nics?There's that stupid and blind 'murray is a hero' who has no mind at all and who always refers to me as 'mjlover4life',he thinks that every fan in this site is her.he always attacks me as if i am 'mjlover4life'...that's enough.i don't take it anymore,i mean,SPARE ME!

I'm not just any nic you mention or you think i am.i'm just 'rhymie poemie grrl' and that's it,but i just hope that noone steals or copies my nic,because that has happened with me before in another site.

JUST SPARE ME!!!

And i can't 'fck off' to any other fan site,because all you haters are spread out like bacteria or virus in other sites as well and why should i?i've a right to be here same as you losers and i'll always be here,whether you like it or not.
rhymie poemie grrl

Ilford, UK

#12 Nov 28, 2011
To JINA TRASHY WILD,
i just hope that noone steals or copies my nic
Wouldn't dream of it.
rhymie poemie grrl

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2011
<quoted text>
Wouldn't dream of it.
Thank You.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2011
To JINA TRASHY WILD,
I am 'rhymie poemie grrl' and i'm very content with my nic,so wherever you see a comment in this forum with that nic,that's me and that's it...OVER.
why do you dumbheads always believe that i switch nics?There's that stupid and blind 'murray is a hero' who has no mind at all and who always refers to me as 'mjlover4life',he thinks that every fan in this site is her.he always attacks me as if i am 'mjlover4life'...that's enough.i don't take it anymore,i mean,SPARE ME!
I'm not just any nic you mention or you think i am.i'm just 'rhymie poemie grrl' and that's it,but i just hope that noone steals or copies my nic,because that has happened with me before in another site.
JUST SPARE ME!!!
And i can't 'fck off' to any other fan site,because all you haters are spread out like bacteria or virus in other sites as well and why should i?i've a right to be here same as you losers and i'll always be here,whether you like it or not.
hey that demented bit*h murray hero thinks i am mjlover4life also.he thinks everyone is ,but yet he claims we are the dumb ones.who could be as dumb as a sob that thinks we are all one person.he needs to seek help,his obsession with michael has eaten away much needed brain cells.

krackerjacks

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 29, 2011
Dear Elvis,
We miss you so much and we love you with all of our hearts. We know that you are one of God's angels and you are up there rockin’ to the Jailhouse Rock. You will always be "The King" and nothing or no one will ever change that. I will make sure to do good unto others so I can go up to heaven and rock with you! I'll see you soon, King!
Love, Brad

I copied this off an Elvis Presley page. Sounds eerily similar, doesn't it?

But there will never be another "King" like MJ, right?

Michael Jackson will always draw comparisons to Elvis Presley. The way these two men lived and died is eerily similar. Like MJ, Elvis’ fans worshiped him like a god.

Contributing to Elvis’ appeal were a string of ridiculous movies he was under contract to star in. The plots were simple and repetitious. Elvis was portrayed as a sexy superman that could overcome any obstacle thrown in his path and still get the girl in the end. His fans couldn't get enough.

Despite his phenomenal success and being loved all over the world, Elvis was a lonely man. He was constantly in search of reality in his cartoon world. After years of drug abuse, his search ended on his bathroom floor.

What is Elvis’ image today? There are those that still love him but they're a lot mellower with age and his overindulgent lifestyle is mocked by a less enamored public. Bottom line? You had to be there.

Welcome to the future of superstar Michael Jackson and his fans.
Patrick

Ardsley, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Had to be there ?
I am 30 and love elvis
That man is a mans singer
A true vocalist
He didn't lip sync like mj and others
Didn't need pyro or dancers
Didn't tour abroad or have social Media
And still listed in guiness , riaa, smithsonian
Artist of the century 1999
And so on
At his worst he looked better than mj at his worst

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 6, 2012
mystic rain wrote:
MJ was miraculously talented having a child-like heart in a really sexy body.He was just wonderous.
He was truly the 'king of pop'.
But i don't ever find elvis presley as talented as MJ.EP couldn't even dance as MJ.he could move and shake only his pelvis,he was rightly called 'elvis the pelvis'.
Better?
it's strictly my opinion,maybe the others can disagree.
Hey i agree with you completely

luv, india
Coco Sista

Anthony, FL

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Michael Jackson was far better than Elvis Presley.
End of story.
Patrick

Ardsley, NY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Coco Sista wrote:
Michael Jackson was far better than Elvis Presley.
End of story.
2013 guiness " elvis is the biggest selling solo artist in history "
The only artist to be inducted into 4 hall of fames ( and soon. 2 more

Elvis was far better .
End of story
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#21 Dec 14, 2012
As I finally begin to get over the shock of King Justin's spoiled murder for hire plot, I'm reminded how jealousy and the evilness of some Michael Joseph Jackson fans are to actually think that would hate King Justin so much to mastermind plots to kill the new born king Justin. This hatred towards Justin has made him stronger than ever in the face of danger. And as we get on with the business of media appearances, it has been confirmed that King Justin has agreed to sing a new duet with his on again, off again relationship with Miss Taylor Swift. Exciting times for the new king and queen of pop. The old school music of Michael Joseph Jackson, stale with many buyers who like living artists. As you probably know, Taylor Swift is the hottest female singer in the world along with her romantic interest, Mr King Of Pop himself, Justin Bieber. They will be in New York City to ring in the new year, 2013. A young generation of heroes and bravery in these days of troubled times. Hearing of the tragic shooting recently, I'm heartbroken for the families that lost their children in that deadly rampage. Just horrible. Please feel free to buy a gift of King Justin's brand new compact disc for a needy child this Christmas. Leave Michael cd/dvd's to rot in clearance bins across the world. May you and yours be blessed this holiday season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web