Jacksons say Michael was persuted lik...

Jacksons say Michael was persuted like Jesus

There are 80 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Jacksons say Michael was persuted like Jesus. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

The group - brothers Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Jermaine - think the late King of Pop's life mirrored the Biblical figure's own existence in many ways because of the effect he had on people and the way his life was destroyed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I have to agree with the Jacksons on this.

Jesus was a virgo too.
Ancalime

Essen, Germany

#2 Feb 23, 2013
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/feb/21/p...

If you'd care to read the original article you would certainly modify your opinion.

Talk about being genuine, that was never a Jackson attitude anyway. MJ included.
Patrick

Avon, CT

#4 Feb 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Jesus was a virgo too.
Mj sure liked to spend his money

Beckloff. Now that Jackson isn't buying up department stores' complete inventories of furniture, renting out entire hotel floors, or taking ruinously expensive narcotic safaris to the outer reaches of the Physicians' Desk Reference, expenditures have fallen off considerably. McClain and Branca meanwhile – two of the sharpest lawyers in modern entertainment, whose client base includes half of the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame – made a series of fantastically remunerative deals and licensing arrangements that have piloted the stricken estate from developing world debtor nation status to something approaching solvency.

http://m.guardiannews.com/music/2012/aug/14/j...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Beckloff. Now that Jackson isn't buying up department stores' complete inventories of furniture, renting out entire hotel floors, or taking ruinously expensive narcotic safaris to the outer reaches of the Physicians' Desk Reference, expenditures have fallen off considerably. McClain and Branca meanwhile – two of the sharpest lawyers in modern entertainment, whose client base includes half of the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame – made a series of fantastically remunerative deals and licensing arrangements that have piloted the stricken estate from developing world debtor nation status to something approaching solvency.
So what! You got no right to tell anyone how much money to spend and on who and what. If MJ wanted to spend his money on portraits or clothes or drugs..it ain't nobody's business..it was his money.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ he bought a 50% stake in 1985 of Sony/ATV Music Publishing and he owned the catalogue. It's all still generating money.

If you owned a golden goose you wouldn't have to worry about money too. So stop being jealous.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Michael Joseph Jackson spent his money to have the chunky babies of Dr Arnie Klein and the solid body building Debbie Rowe. Michael's filthy pointed, slobbering tongue inside the jiggling navel of the nude smock doc, Klein. Nine months later, the ugly blonde gave birth to the first of Michael and Arnold's children, the fat Prince Michael Jackson. It's obviously everyone's business since the pedophile Michael Joseph Jackson raped Jordan Chandler and put his disgusting, slobbering mouth onto twelve year old penis. He then paid a multi- million dollar settlement. Of course, the dead Michael Joseph Jackson wasn't holy or did he jump up out of his gold casket like a jumping bean. Wacko Jacko was a criminal.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#10 Feb 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Jesus was a virgo too.
Sounds like the Jacksons want more money. What a better way to do it than to portray him as the Jesus he never was.

At least Jesus spent his time with adults, unlike Pedo Pan Jackson.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#11 Feb 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Jesus was a virgo too.
Aye, and that's why we celebrate his birthday in December.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the Jacksons want more money. What a better way to do it than to portray him as the Jesus he never was.
At least Jesus spent his time with adults, unlike Pedo Pan Jackson.
Jesus was not interested in money just like MJ wasn't but always managed through the help of god. Bless MJ.
Patrick

Springfield, NJ

#13 Feb 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not interested in money just like MJ wasn't but always managed through the help of god. Bless MJ.
Heal the Kids (search), a New York-based offshoot designed to encourage parents to spend more time with their children, has not held an event in three years, and the New York attorney general's office asked last fall that the charity be formally dissolved if it does not plan any more activities.
Jackson stopped working with the organization at the urging of friends and handlers who believed its activities were too "pedestrian" for the King of Pop, said Shmuley Boteach (search), the group's former president.
"He was being told this initiative was going to devalue him as a superstar.`Overexpose' him was the word constantly used," said Boteach, a rabbi, author and columnist who helped Jackson start Heal the Kids.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115095,00...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#14 Mar 1, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you wrote that. Wait, I take it back. You're a f'loon. Jesus may not have been interested in money. But Michael was. He spent it as if there were no tomorrow.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you wrote that. Wait, I take it back. You're a f'loon. Jesus may not have been interested in money. But Michael was. He spent it as if there were no tomorrow.
'The ghost of jealousy"....

Location hidden

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ spent money as if there were no tomorrow because money was not important to him. He beleived in "give and ye shall receive".

He is still making money in his after life to make the world a better place.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 1, 2013
You know I think it is so sad that you haters come here and post such mean words bout a man you will never understand. Our world still has a hard time accepting what is different, and we need to change that. The media wanted to turn him into a monster. If that is what you want to see instead of the truth, then that is what you will believe. The press was terribly unfair to Michael. Unfortunately, the media tend to make fun of things they cannot understand...like many of you on here. Everything is not as it appears to be..the truth was always right there, just under the surface of the mud bein thrown at him..They and some of you mock and vilified him..like an animal hunted and despised. MJ said many times "I will die a man without a country and the only one that knew that I was innocent was God."He felt rejected by his own country. He was destroyed by those false accusations and was sickened that children were used against him in this way..he screamed "I am a human being..I am not a freak". Twisted minds will always try and paint him as a criminal...For those of you that let a myth destroy the real man that Michael was..shame on you and once and for all leave him alone and let him rest in peace...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
You know I think it is so sad that you haters come here and post such mean words bout a man you will never understand. Our world still has a hard time accepting what is different, and we need to change that. The media wanted to turn him into a monster. If that is what you want to see instead of the truth, then that is what you will believe. The press was terribly unfair to Michael. Unfortunately, the media tend to make fun of things they cannot understand...like many of you on here. Everything is not as it appears to be..the truth was always right there, just under the surface of the mud bein thrown at him..They and some of you mock and vilified him..like an animal hunted and despised. MJ said many times "I will die a man without a country and the only one that knew that I was innocent was God."He felt rejected by his own country. He was destroyed by those false accusations and was sickened that children were used against him in this way..he screamed "I am a human being..I am not a freak". Twisted minds will always try and paint him as a criminal...For those of you that let a myth destroy the real man that Michael was..shame on you and once and for all leave him alone and let him rest in peace...
Michael turned himself into a monster.

Location hidden

#22 Mar 2, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael turned himself into a monster.
NO Len people like you did...cold..mean..vicious peole who are envious and lack compassion..do you laugh at handicapped people and old people?..

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>NO Len people like you did...cold..mean..vicious peole who are envious and lack compassion..do you laugh at handicapped people and old people?..
Of course that is not what Len would do..only a fanatic like you with a twisted view about people who have strong opinion against your idol would make such a stupid assumption.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 2, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that is not what Len would do..only a fanatic like you with a twisted view about people who have strong opinion against your idol would make such a stupid assumption.
Do you know Len? Doubt it...so you cannot say and myob....

Location hidden

#25 Mar 2, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now callin me stupid and a lier...you are battin a 0 with me girl...

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#26 Mar 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Len? Doubt it...so you cannot say and myob....
Do you know her?Don't think so.Why do you think you have the right to insult her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJ hater trolls 54 min persephone 3
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Jul 8 Pop Tart- 2
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun '16 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun '16 love 7,215
More from around the web