I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Here is your chance to put a christmas Message for Michael.

Its time to think about Michael and his children at this time.how painful it must be
Without their loving father by their side
I will check the fan club forum to see if they are doing anything for Michael
I Just wish there was some way of sending Michael cards and gifts to show we care
Michael happy christmas from all your fans.all we want for christmas is Michael back.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Michael where ever you are our prince of angels
All your fans around the world wish you a happy christmas,how we are Missing you Michael.you
Will be always on our Minds this christmas and
In all our thoughts.like always) Michael Jackson
You are the key to our hearts.you are the key to our life.your Just our whole world. Your Just everything.most of my presents this christmas will be of you Michael anyway.Ive been told I have to wait and see.all I want for christmas is to have you back Michael.We all wish you were still here.We would do anything to have you back.Just to see your beautiful face again.and hear you sing like an angel.you are the sweetest angel.every song is just for you.and to see you gorgorus smile that lights up every room.and those baby brown eyes.gosh
Michael I Miss you so much.and dont we feel empty without you Michael.how can you not be here.we just cant imagian life without you angel
There is not a day goes by that I am not thinking about you.your star will shine forever.and your legend and legacy will shine for the whole world to see and remember your wonderful name.Michael we need you.your children need you more stay close and watch over them.you truly are a guardian angel.and how truly wonderful man you are and such a loving person.and your fans will forever praise you and how truly blessed we were to have you in our lives and how grateful we are to you.I will never in my life forget you.I promise you that.I just cant stop loving you..
With all my heart I love you Michael
All we want for christmas is you.happy christmas Michael we forever be loving you.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#4 Dec 21, 2013
Aren't you afraid of real love passing you by, as result of your infatuations with a dead, rotten, pedophile entertainer????
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#5 Dec 21, 2013
The funny thing is on christmas day this is its on tv
So I asked my parents can I light a candle for him
But they have scented candles all over the house anyway at christmas.so we will think of Michael while we are watching.its going to be a Michael christmas anyway.everything is about Michael through and through anyway.so I suggest all you haters have some respect.and light a candle for Michael.over christmas.you are on his forum
So you may as well think of him at christmas like the rest of us do.I will never forget that sweet angel any time of the year.so I will just say to Michael
Merry christmas baby.and all I want for christmas is you.

Canada

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Oh so you live with your parents and require permission. That explains a lot about you.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#7 Dec 22, 2013
Maybe one day somewhere like neverland will be opened to the public.and where we can send him cards and gifts..I just put this topix page up so people can send him christmas Messages.only for the christmas period. To show how much hes loved.

If people want to take a moment on christmas day
Or in the evening when people are less busy
To Join the fans and light a candle in Michael Jackson Memory.and wish him happy christmas in
Candle light.just to show how much he means to us all and we will never forget him.and how Much we all Miss him.and how much the world loves this man.Happy christmas Michael.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR MICHAEL
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#8 Dec 22, 2013
I know where I can send gifts and cards to Michael now.through Holly Terrance where he is Interred at forest hill.you can order them from the flower shop and they will take them inside to Michael
Thanking the fan for the address and links for
Forest hill.I wasnt sure if you could send them to forest him I would of done it before hand. Your a legend.massive thanks and its good to know you have done it too thanks again.and your right it does ease the pain.
Loving Michael forever

Dont forget to Join the fans and light a candle for
Michael.
Smarty Pants

UK

#9 Dec 22, 2013
Do JWs celebrate Xmas now? Only in La-La Land.

Canada

#10 Dec 22, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
I know where I can send gifts and cards to Michael now.through Holly Terrance where he is Interred at forest hill.you can order them from the flower shop and they will take them inside to Michael
Thanking the fan for the address and links for
Forest hill.I wasnt sure if you could send them to forest him I would of done it before hand. Your a legend.massive thanks and its good to know you have done it too thanks again.and your right it does ease the pain.
Loving Michael forever
Dont forget to Join the fans and light a candle for
Michael.
Are they gonna open up his maggot drenched coffin and place your Christmas greeting cards inside???
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#11 Dec 22, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they gonna open up his maggot drenched coffin and place your Christmas greeting cards inside???
do you mean to see the most beautiful angel.perhaps you need to do the same
And have some respect for a truly wonderful man
And yes hes the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen. Least you know where to send some flowers for him.

Canada

#12 Dec 22, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> do you mean to see the most beautiful angel.perhaps you need to do the same
And have some respect for a truly wonderful man
And yes hes the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen. Least you know where to send some flowers for him.
Listen and listen good. I do not owe Michael Jackson anything, not love, not respect and not admiration. He did not do anything for me. He did not put a roof over my head, purchase a car, pay my way through college and university, or buy food; NOTHING! If you want to look like a fool calling him an angel 24/7 on this forum then do it.

But do not tell me I have to respect Michael Jackson, because I don't. He did nothing for me. Even in providing music he did that for himself as a means to make money. He did not do it for me, and you are incredibly gullible if you believe he did it for you.
Gest

Mchenry, IL

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Subject: Think about it.
http://youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0

Taoism teaches - of everything in the relative world.
Heads & Tails - Another Way of Looking at the Yin-Yang Symbol:
The black and white halves of the Yin-Yang symbol are similar to the
two sides of a coin. They are different, and distinct, yet one could
not exist without the other. The circle itself - which contains these
two halves - is like the metal (silver, gold or copper) of the coin. It
is what the two sides have in common - what makes them "the same."
When we flip a coin, we will - in terms of the imprints - always get
either "heads" or "tails," one answer or the other. Yet in terms of the
essence of the coin (the metal upon which the "heads" and "tails"
symbols are imprinted)
----------
No longer will the great one be in his false sleep,
Uneasiness will come to replace tranquility:
A phalanx of gold, azure, & vermilion arrayed,
To subjugate Africa and gnaw it to the bone.

Plus ne sera le grand en faux sommeil,
L'inquiétude viendra prendre repos:
Dresser phalange d'or, azur, & vermeil,
Subiuger Affrique la ronger iusque aux os.
Century 5 - Quatrain 69.(This aptly depicts one side of the coin)

Ten Years After (Alvin Lee) "Here they Come" This song is about Angels.

Century 8 - Quatrain 69.(This aptly depicts the other side of the coin)
Beside the young one the old angel falls,
and will come to rise above him at the end:
ten years equal to most the old one falls again,
of three two and one,(312 symbol of trinity),the eighth seraphim.

Century 5 Quatrain 96
The rose upon the middle of the great world,
For new deeds public shedding of blood:
To speak the truth, one will have a closed mouth,
Then at the time of need the awaited one will come late

Century 8 Quatrain 96
The sterile synagogue without any fruit
will be received by the infidels
the daughter of the persecuted man of Babylon
miserable & sad they will clip her wings

Century 5 Quatrain 53.( or 5.8 )
The law of the Sun, & Venus in strife,
Appropriating the spirit of prophecy:
Neither the one nor the other will be understood,
The law of the great Messiah will hold through the sun.

Medal/Coin.(This is the coin referenced above)
The Politiques were horrified but many Catholics inside and outside
France regarded the massacres, at least initially, as deliverance from
an imminent Huguenot coup d'etat. The severed head of Coligny was
apparently dispatched to Pope Gregory XIII, though it got no further
than Lyons, and Pope Gregory XIII sent the king a Golden Rose.The
Pope ordered a Te Deum to be sung as a special thanksgiving (a practice
continued for many years after) and had a medal/coin struck with the motto
Ugonottorum strages 1572 showing an angel bearing a cross and sword
next to slaughtered Protestants and Pope Gregory on the reverse side.
What I'm saying is that Nostradamus numbered his quatrains to match each side of the coin of Gregory and the opposing angel.Using quatrain number 69 to indicate the balance .That he picked century's 5 and 8 ,which matches 58 ,Thats beyond normal awareness.
Note how similar 69 looks to the Yin (black) and Yang (white) symbol.
Note: Michaels song "Black or White"
"Black or White" is a single by American singer-songwriter Michael Jackson. The song was released by Epic Records on November 11, 1991 as the first single from Jackson's eighth studio album, Dangerous. It was written, composed and produced by Michael Jackson and Bill Bottrell.
Black Or White lyrics:
(shows Michaels brilliance)
On a global scale
I'd rather hear both sides
Of the tale
See, it's not about races
Just places
Faces
Where your blood
Comes from
Is where your space is
I've seen the bright
Get duller
I'm not going to spend
My life being a color

The verse "for 40 days and 40 nights .." Colors the days with darkness also.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#14 Dec 23, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen and listen good. I do not owe Michael Jackson anything, not love, not respect and not admiration. He did not do anything for me. He did not put a roof over my head, purchase a car, pay my way through college and university, or buy food; NOTHING! If you want to look like a fool calling him an angel 24/7 on this forum then do it.
But do not tell me I have to respect Michael Jackson, because I don't. He did nothing for me. Even in providing music he did that for himself as a means to make money. He did not do it for me, and you are incredibly gullible if you believe he did it for you.
You have your own Mind.nobody telling you to like Michael.at the end of the day its your loss.I dont know what Michael ever done to you? All im saying
To you is Michael no longer here.have some respect.maybe if you feel this way about Michael you need to find a different forum.this is MJ forum.we are MJ fans.to me he is the greatest man who ever lived.he is an angel.he sings like an angel
Hes a song writing genius .he is just my world
And I just love him.I dont care what anybody says
Michael as always been a role model to me and my hero.and I Just Miss that man so much
He was a good man who worked hard for good causes.

Canada

#15 Dec 23, 2013
ok fair enough. But I'm not losing anything. Michael did nothing positive for me.
Gest

Mchenry, IL

#16 Dec 23, 2013
I hear a bell ringing,another angel getting his wings...

I know why Michael wore the glove on his right hand.He was very sensitive.

North Germanic Tyr[edit]

An early depiction of Tyr is found on the IK 190 bracteate found near Trollhättan, Sweden. The figure is shown with long hair, holding a sceptre in his left hand, and with a wolf biting his right.

Tyr sacrifices his arm to Fenrir in a 1911 illustration by John Bauer.
According to the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda, at one stage the gods decided to shackle the Fenris wolf (Fenrir), but the beast broke every chain they put upon him. Eventually they had the dwarves make them a magical ribbon called Gleipnir. It appeared to be only a silken ribbon but was made of six wondrous ingredients: the sound of a cat's footfall, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, bear's sinews (meaning nerves, sensibility), fish's breath and bird's spittle. The creation of Gleipnir is said to be the reason why none of the above exist.Fenrir sensed the gods' deceit and refused to be bound with it unless one of them put his hand in the wolf's mouth.
Tyr, known for his great wisdom and courage, agreed, and the other gods bound the wolf. After Fenrir had been bound by the gods, he struggled to try to break the rope. Fenrir could not break the ribbon and enraged, bit Tyr's right hand off. When the gods saw that Fenrir was bound they all rejoiced, except Tyr. Fenrir will remain bound until the day ofRagnarök. As a result of this deed, Tyr is called the "Leavings of the Wolf"; which is to be understood as a poetic kenning for glory. After a heartbreaking battle (of Ragnarök) Fenrir swallowed Odin the All-father, whole.

Coincidentally,my right hand goes numb all the time...,)
Gest

Mchenry, IL

#17 Dec 23, 2013
The End of the World and Doom of the Gods
Literally 'Destruction of the Powers'. After three terrible winters of bitterness and conflict, SKOLL will eat the sun and his brother HATI will scoff the moon. Three cocks will crow (or is that three crows will cock?) and HEIMDALL will finally blow his awesome horn, bringing the Gods to the final battle.
All hell will be let loose. The Earth will tremble, FENRIR's bonds will be shaken loose, and JORMUNGAND will emerge causing awful devastation with every twist of his serpent body. Everybody who's anybody will be beating the living daylights out of their enemies in a final glorious slaughter of Gods, Giants, Monsters and Dwarfs. Even the dead will join in with LOKI as their captain.
And nobody will win. The Gods will defeat their enemies but be defeated themselves, and everyone and everything will perish utterly.
Only two beings will survive. VAFTHRUDNIR revealed to ODIN that LIF and LIFTHRASIR, two mortal humans hiding in a secret forest, will awaken to find a lush and empty new world waiting for them...back to Paradise?
gest

Mchenry, IL

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Under the try topic,is the rune ti-waz,an arrow pointing straight up,you can find it in Michaels "Black or White" video
gest

Mchenry, IL

#19 Dec 23, 2013
Tyr
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#20 Dec 24, 2013
Happy christmas to the sweetest angel Michael Jackson.missing you at christmas wishing you were here If your fans could Just have one wish thats to have our Michael Jackson back.
Wishing you Michael perfect peace.and we our all thinking about you.your in our thoughts on our Mind.and forever in all our hearts.
Christmas blessings for you Michael
Michael Jackson I love you baby

Wishing paris,prince,blanket a very peaceful and happy Christmas.and all the best for 2014
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#21 Dec 24, 2013
Happy christmas to all Michael Jackson fans
And a very happy 2014 have fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Jackson Girlfriend Nikita Bess Silenced ... 32 min Octopus 248
I'll always be Missing you Michael 2 hr my life is Michael 23
Why 1984 Was Michael Jackson's Defining Year --... 2 hr Jina Wild_ 31
Why being a vindicitve troll doesn't pay 3 hr Jina Wild_ 74
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 6 hr Len is Disgusted 806
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 8 hr Observer Rules 12,787
Where To Stay In Afrojack's Amsterdam 14 hr Jina Wild_ 1

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE