Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series shows 'last hours of Michael Jackson'

Jan 7, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mirror.co.uk

In this series of three one-hour films , world-renowned forensic pathologist, Dr. Richard Shepherd will navigate through the bodies of three celebrities, Michael Jackson , Whitney Houston and Anna Nicole Smith.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The Estate, Katherine and MJ's children should be suing the doctor and the channel. I think it's disgusting.
Yeah - have the clan file in GB where the courts have a requirement for a deposit. What is the amount of relief requested?$40 billion? Pay into the escrow first, JackoClan.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

By the way, it was trivially easy to get a copy of the program.

Discovery Networks, you lost out.

Floons, whine some more.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Len, Jackson never remained silent about his love for children. Did it ever cross your mind that it may have been his legal representation that told him to become silent for his 2005 trial? Of course not because your irrational logic can't take in that all those involved with any case are not allowed to talk about it. That is the law and the reason that this is done so that the outcome is not prejudiced.
For someone that is so interested in the legal documents you never worked that out.:-{
At first, I was rendered speechless by the utter stupidity of your post. Then I started uproariously laughing. Michael never remained silent about his obsession with children because he was a pedophile who wanted his lifestyle accepted.

I'm sure his attorneys did tell him to take the 5th Amendment because what he had to say on the stand would have put him in prison.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

I guess fans forget this guy got in front of TV cameras and said to 30 million viewers in the U.S. and some millions overseas in the UK, Australia, whatever, that sleeping in the bed with "someone you love" was a "loving, wonderful thing" and "it's what the whole world should do", all the while holding an obvious underage pre-teen boy's hand. The same man who claimed he'd commit suicide by jumping off a balcony if he found out all children (well boys really) were gone (which was a loony thing to say because babies are born and then they grow up to be adults). The same guy who admitted to why he settled out of court during the Chandler case because he "wanted to get on with my life". Yet he's "not a pedophile" but his actions show that he pretty much was a pedophile. I agree that they had MJ plea the fifth because whatever he said would've caused him to go to jail and they couldn't have that.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
The reason we have tears and light candles for him.because we miss him so much.hes been a big part of many of our lives.and still will forever be nothing will ever change.
What is an angel -someone like Michael Jackson
Somebody to be so proud of.somebody so precious -someone so caring and loving.someone
Who so polite kind and so generous -someone so humble so down to earth.-
I don't think the Santa Barbara Sheriffs Department feel he was polite after he lied about them mistreating him and placing him in a doo-doo-feces bathroom for 45 minutes. He got his comeuppance when he died in a filthy doo-doo-feces drenched mattress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••