Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series show...

Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series shows 'last hours of Michael Jackson'

There are 65 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Jan 7, 2014, titled Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series shows 'last hours of Michael Jackson'. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

In this series of three one-hour films , world-renowned forensic pathologist, Dr. Richard Shepherd will navigate through the bodies of three celebrities, Michael Jackson , Whitney Houston and Anna Nicole Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#22 Jan 8, 2014
By the way, I found it creepy he had photos of other people's babies, on his dresser, and that he slept with a baby doll. He clearly wasn't playing with a full deck.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#23 Jan 8, 2014
JiNA WiLD wrote:
<quoted text>
What show were you watching? The one last night confirmed that he bleached his skin, not that he had extensive vitiligo.
It also suggested that his drug addiction started after Pepsi because his pain killers became the gateway drugs that led to his hardcore addiction. It did not say that his head still hurt.
It also said that, given his long term self abuse, it was surprising that he lasted as long as he did.
Oh, to see the world through your eyes! How confusing it must be.:-(
No wonder f'loons have their collective panties in a wad, today.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#24 Jan 8, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
The documentary on last night only said they took a small sample from a noticeable bit of discolouration and confirmed it was vitiligo. They didn't say his whole body was affected with it and clearly made the point that he was a skin bleacher who lied.
The medical expert also said it was a miracle that he (Wacko Jacko) lived as long as he did, because of his long-term and hard-core drug addiction.
Show some sympathy towards those three children that he brought into this world so unnaturally. Imagine what it was like for them living with that out-of-control drug addict.
So basically that's what the autopsy concluded. The coroner's report also proved MJ used a lot of skin lightening creams. Fans and floons alike can't face the reality that MJ lived a reckless life. They don't want people to know he had a human side or that he had a dark side. It's slowly killing the image of the deity they've been trying to make MJ since he died nearly five years ago.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#25 Jan 9, 2014
Raj wrote:
To all the haters; just try to read the autopsyreport once instead of watching a program on a commercial tv-station. The truth is in the autopsyreport; MJ was not an drug-addict, he was not bleaching his skin and he was not circumcised. Yes, he was bald. So what?
He never bleached his skin,he had creams to blend in the vitiligo and lupus.and he used Make up to blend in his face.Just as he said..and I will only call them meds they came from the doctor and Michael trusted the doctor.dont forget as well Michael was in a great deal of pain.can u remember when he hurt his back in concert in germany and badly damaged his spin.and carried on through the pain true pro.and he suffered badly towards the end with artheritis.which he was in a great deal of pain
And he was still in pain with the burns he recieceved in the pepsi ad which must of been Incredibly painful for him.and he did have trouble breathing with his lung disease.and which must of been possible to dance.who cares if he had dolls they could of been his daughters.people should have respect for his privacy.Michael was a wonderful guy and his legacy getting stronger each day. Michael awesome forever the king of pop
R.I P sweet Michael Jackson.Miss you angel
Juggs Judy

AOL

#26 Jan 9, 2014
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
He never bleached his skin,he had creams to blend in the vitiligo and lupus.and he used Make up to blend in his face.Just as he said..and I will only call them meds they came from the doctor and Michael trusted the doctor.dont forget as well Michael was in a great deal of pain.can u remember when he hurt his back in concert in germany and badly damaged his spin.and carried on through the pain true pro.and he suffered badly towards the end with artheritis.which he was in a great deal of pain
And he was still in pain with the burns he recieceved in the pepsi ad which must of been Incredibly painful for him.and he did have trouble breathing with his lung disease.and which must of been possible to dance.who cares if he had dolls they could of been his daughters.people should have respect for his privacy.Michael was a wonderful guy and his legacy getting stronger each day. Michael awesome forever the king of pop
R.I P sweet Michael Jackson.Miss you angel
I don't agree with your use of the words 'wonderful guy' or 'innocent' because it implies that Jackson did nothing wrong or inappropriate, which is gravely incorrect.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#27 Jan 9, 2014
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with your use of the words 'wonderful guy' or 'innocent' because it implies that Jackson did nothing wrong or inappropriate, which is gravely incorrect.
Michael Jackson never in his life did anything wrong.I will say it again and again so you will understand Michael Innocent.and what an Incredible father he was.listen and listen good
Michael was truly wonderful man.and such a loving sweet and gentle person.he was truly awesome.I believe in him.and in everything he said
He was telling the truth.I am Just so sorry for what he had to goe through each day through peoples made up lies.and of course the gold diggers who only wanted money.his childhood was taken away from him.and people like you are sick with your gossip lies garbadge trash.because all this crap lies.that man was in so much pain you people just added to it.you Just have no right to Judge him
He was just the sweetest person and the sweetest guy.you can not put it in to words how great he was. I will just say he will always be an angel
And believe me he truly was an angel
Raj

Netherlands

#28 Jan 9, 2014
Since when is a person who needs legal medicines against pain and insomnia a drug addict? I call that kind of person a patient not a drug addict. In the autopsyreport you can read that there were no illegal drugs in his system. And there was also no booze in his system.
And in the autopsyreport you can also read that who the doctor saw at the autopsytable was a black male. What about the bleaching and hating his own race? In some areas of his body he had the skin bleached (by make-up?) to match with the parts affected by the vitiligo. But that doesn't mean that he bleached his whole body. There is nowhere in the report that you can read that his skin was bleached.
And about describing his penis the following. Do'nt believe hearsay. Fact is that if the penis was described correctly, MJ would still be in jail. And in several articles you can read that that person described and painted the penis as circumcised. And no wonder he wanted to get the pictures. Can you imagine how embarassing it would be for him, the biggest public figure in the entire world not only the first world, if the pictures of his penis were shown to the public? And one thing more; if the pictures would match with the description, don't you think someone would already have brought them in the open to compramize MJ? After all, the pictures are still in the posession of the government. And what about the FBI-files: nothing in it against MJ.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#29 Jan 9, 2014
Raj wrote:
Since when is a person who needs legal medicines against pain and insomnia a drug addict? I call that kind of person a patient not a drug addict. In the autopsyreport you can read that there were no illegal drugs in his system. And there was also no booze in his system.
And in the autopsyreport you can also read that who the doctor saw at the autopsytable was a black male. What about the bleaching and hating his own race? In some areas of his body he had the skin bleached (by make-up?) to match with the parts affected by the vitiligo. But that doesn't mean that he bleached his whole body. There is nowhere in the report that you can read that his skin was bleached.
And about describing his penis the following. Do'nt believe hearsay. Fact is that if the penis was described correctly, MJ would still be in jail. And in several articles you can read that that person described and painted the penis as circumcised. And no wonder he wanted to get the pictures. Can you imagine how embarassing it would be for him, the biggest public figure in the entire world not only the first world, if the pictures of his penis were shown to the public? And one thing more; if the pictures would match with the description, don't you think someone would already have brought them in the open to compramize MJ? After all, the pictures are still in the posession of the government. And what about the FBI-files: nothing in it against MJ.
When I read the legal documents, there was no mention of foreskin. There was, however, quite a discussion about a blotch the child correctly identified when he drew and described Michael's speckled pecker. It was so accurate, the D.A. wanted to introduce it in court.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Mesereau never denied it matched.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

More importantly, Judge Melville agreed with the D.A.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

You lose, again. Stop grasping at straws.
Raj

Netherlands

#30 Jan 10, 2014
What about the circumcision Len?? And Mesereau never admits that the photos matched. Once again, if the photos would have matched only for 1 procent, MJ would still be in the prison now. Do you really think that the judge and the da would let him go freely? I don't think you know the ways of the da. He went on to prosecute MJ eventhough there was no proof. The only proof was a lying family antd the da knew it. What a waste of taxpayers money.
And by the way, MJ was acquitted! It was clear that the accuser and his family lied. Seems like old times when the person and his family also lied to get money. The last thing I want to say about this is the DA could have gone after MJ even without the testemony of the person. So why didn't they? The answer is simple; there was not 1 shread of proof eventhoug they had raided the house of MJ time and time again without any warning.
So, it's time to go one with our lifes and to acknowledge that MJ was someone special who deserves our respect for giving up his life to entertain us!

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 10, 2014
Raj wrote:
There's no actual proof that Wacko Jacko was in pain or suffering from insomnia. Any medical expert will tell you that propofol isn't used in any way to treat insomnia, It was a drug that Wacko developed a liking for through many of his his so-called procedures at Dr Klein's premises.

As for claiming there were no "illegal drugs" in his system that isn't entirely true. Many of those drugs, including propofol were obtained using illegal methods. For example, he Michael Jackson used the names of his "purchased children" to obtain them. There's also absolutely no ruling out that he wasn't using street drugs like cocaine in the past as traces were found at his so-called child friendly Neverland home.

The absolute truth is Michael Jackson was a out-of-control hard-core drug addict.
Raj wrote:
The proof is undeniable that he (Wacko Jacko) was clearly obsessed with looking like a white man. Just because the autopsy confirmed on very small sample of his skin that he was no longer producing pigmentation that alone isn't proof that he turned white under uncontrollable circumstances. You cannot deny the surgery (that he lied about) which destroyed certain features and replace them with those more traditional of a person with a lighter skin tone. The search on his home also revealed that he was in the possession of bleaching creams (something he blatantly lied about again) and evidence has actually been posted here that such creams themselves can trigger vitiligo. Another undeniable fact was the colour of his skin underneath his fingernails, which was clearly different to the rest of his body. Skin bleaching creams cannot penetrate through fingernails and Wacko often used tape to hide the colour of them.
Raj wrote:
It sounds like you are the one relying on hearsay. There's is absolutely no source, which confirms that Jordy described his penis as circumcised. Tom Sneddon and his team were more than happy to have Jordy's description and the photographs they had taken presented in a massive court case. You would have really expected Pedo Pan's lawyers to have jumped on any discrepancies immediately and not just shown the courtroom, but the entire media. The that nobody (including Wacko) has ever disputed Jordy's description is an undeniable fact that it was a match.
Raj

Netherlands

#32 Jan 10, 2014
Nine things. 1. MJ didn't get propofol in the clinic of Klein. 2. Propofol is not addictive and it's not a recreational drug. 3. Several doctors stated that he was in pain because of several of his medical problems. Also that he suffered with insomnia. 4. There were no recreational drugs found in his body during autopsy. 5. The bleaching cream was used on doctors prescription. It's a normal way to treat spots on the skin. 6. Why would Messerau use the pics of the penis and doing this embarassing MJ, while he knew that MJ was going to be acquitted because of the lying accusers and the lack of any proof? 7. The judge and the da would have used the pics if they were negative for MJ just like they did with the statements of several previous witnesses who had nothing to do with the case in 2005. Their false statements were only meant to convince the jury of something that wasn't the truth. 8. Why did the person not come forward to testify against MJ? Was it because Messereau had several contra-witnesses waiting? Was it because he was afraid to lose his millions? 9. If he wanted to become a white man, then why did he use thick make-up and curly hair? Not something for a white male isn't it?
You wish

Canton, CT

#33 Jan 10, 2014
Raj wrote:
What about the circumcision Len?? And Mesereau never admits that the photos matched. Once again, if the photos would have matched only for 1 procent, MJ would still be in the prison now. Do you really think that the judge and the da would let him go freely? I don't think you know the ways of the da. He went on to prosecute MJ eventhough there was no proof. The only proof was a lying family antd the da knew it. What a waste of taxpayers money.
And by the way, MJ was acquitted! It was clear that the accuser and his family lied. Seems like old times when the person and his family also lied to get money. The last thing I want to say about this is the DA could have gone after MJ even without the testemony of the person. So why didn't they? The answer is simple; there was not 1 shread of proof eventhoug they had raided the house of MJ time and time again without any warning.
So, it's time to go one with our lifes and to acknowledge that MJ was someone special who deserves our respect for giving up his life to entertain us!
Actually messareau admits the match in a mj bio book . It matched , but it was never shown in court . As bill dworin said, they needed the smoking gun . Your logic fails you

Dworin:“We had served a search warrant to photograph Michael Jackson. Those photographs corroborated the description that the boy gave us regarding Michael Jackson’s genitals.”
Mankiewicz:“The boy was able to describe discolorations of Jackson’s skin?”
Dworin:“Yes.”
Mankiewicz:“On his genitals, accurately.”
Dworin:“Very much so.”
To hear former detective Bill Dworin tell it, that investigation convinced the police. But prosecutors wanted more evidence if they were going to charge Michael Jackson with sex crimes.
Advertise

Dworin:“They wanted the smoking gun. We could not produce the smoking gun.”
Mankiewicz:“And a smoking gun in this case would have been what, a photograph of the two of them having sex?”
Dworin:“Of course, that would be great, but we didn’t have that.”
Mankiewicz:“Did that make it impossible to go forward?”
Dworin:“It made it difficult.”
Mankiewicz:“Difficult because you never go forward without physical evidence or because the accused in this case was a huge celebrity?
Dworin:“I believe it’s because he was a huge celebrity.”
Mankiewicz:“Was Michael Jackson guilty?”
Dworin:“I believe he has a sexual interest in boys.”
But Bill Dworin would never have a chance to talk to a jury about Michael Jackson. District attorneys in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara declined to move forward, saying they couldn’t prosecute without a cooperating witness.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3080078#.UtCrP3-9KS...
You wish

Canton, CT

#34 Jan 10, 2014
Raj wrote:
Nine things. 1. MJ didn't get propofol in the clinic of Klein. 2. Propofol is not addictive and it's not a recreational drug. 3. Several doctors stated that he was in pain because of several of his medical problems. Also that he suffered with insomnia. 4. There were no recreational drugs found in his body during autopsy. 5. The bleaching cream was used on doctors prescription. It's a normal way to treat spots on the skin. 6. Why would Messerau use the pics of the penis and doing this embarassing MJ, while he knew that MJ was going to be acquitted because of the lying accusers and the lack of any proof? 7. The judge and the da would have used the pics if they were negative for MJ just like they did with the statements of several previous witnesses who had nothing to do with the case in 2005. Their false statements were only meant to convince the jury of something that wasn't the truth. 8. Why did the person not come forward to testify against MJ? Was it because Messereau had several contra-witnesses waiting? Was it because he was afraid to lose his millions? 9. If he wanted to become a white man, then why did he use thick make-up and curly hair? Not something for a white male isn't it?
A innocent man....
Would take a lie detector test
Cooperate fully with the authorities
Not plead the fifth
Never settle civilly

Mj did none of these
He also never went after any family or accuser for criminal extortion .

Mj was a pedophile . The pattern is obvious
Raj

Netherlands

#35 Jan 10, 2014
Why would anyone believe a doctor in a program of a commercial tvstation who didn't see the body of MJ on the autopsytable nor did examine the body? After all, the doctor is paid by the station to say anything their viewers want to hear.
Raj

Netherlands

#36 Jan 10, 2014
The smoking gun in such cases is that the police let the child call the predator and talk about the sexual experience while the predator doesn't know that the call is being taped by the police. Why didn't this happen in the case of MJ? Perhaps because the police knew that nothing had happened.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 Jan 10, 2014
Raj wrote:
The smoking gun in such cases is that the police let the child call the predator and talk about the sexual experience while the predator doesn't know that the call is being taped by the police. Why didn't this happen in the case of MJ? Perhaps because the police knew that nothing had happened.
That's right.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#38 Jan 10, 2014
Raj wrote:
Why would anyone believe a doctor in a program of a commercial tvstation who didn't see the body of MJ on the autopsytable nor did examine the body? After all, the doctor is paid by the station to say anything their viewers want to hear.
The Estate, Katherine and MJ's children should be suing the doctor and the channel. I think it's disgusting.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#39 Jan 10, 2014
Raj wrote:
What circumcision? There is no mention of it. The only people who have seen the drawing, description, and photos are the police, a collection of lawyers, and a judge. Nobody who discussed what he or she saw ever mentioned circumcision. The talk was always about the correctly identified markings. It was a match. If you understood legal documents, had they not matched, Mesereau would have stated it. He claimed one without the other (drawing, description, and photos) in court would make the claim it matched hearsay. This is a laugh because the D.A. intended to introduce all of it in court, and Judge Melville said it was not hearsay. It was a match.

You lose, again.
you wish

Mountain View, CA

#40 Jan 11, 2014
Raj wrote:
Logic faulty

I believe you can't make a minor do that. the fbi expert on pedophiles ( who literally wrote the book on.it) thought mj was a pedophile and tried also to get jordie to testify. Pedophile cases are hard to prove without testimony.
1) studies show it's rare that boys lie about being molested
2) multiple people intervieWed jordie and deemed him.credible.( so please don't try the sodium b.s. Explanation)
3) Latoya thought he was a pedophile and gave checks and Jimmy safechuck
( mj had security so please,no latoya husband could kill him b.s.)
4) germaine Jackson admitted mj took Cocaine and the house shuttered as mj held his nephew

You lose
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#41 Jan 12, 2014
Raj wrote:
I think Wacko was on tour in Japan or somewhere. Anyway, the clown was made to fly back because his filthy penis and buttocks were requested to be photographed by the LAPD. He was stripped nude and probed by chunky rubber gloved fingers. Wacko then knew that Jordan told them about his disgusting wort underneath his smelly urine coated ding a ling when they lifted it up and took close up of the blemish of the clown's spotted pecker. Of course, after this happened the clown willingly paid twelve year old, Jordan Chandler twenty million smackaroos to drop the charges and keep quiet. Without a victim, Tom Sneddon no longer had a case to used this damaging evidence. Wacko cried on television with his llama eyes flickering behind his long painted eyelashes. Another ten years went by before the disaster with Gavin Arviso on the clown reality special, "Living With Michael Jackson" This time though, Tom Sneddon and his men raided the pedophile playground and found a library of legal to own nude boy books, some with Wacko's second grade handwritings in them. The clown could no longer pay off this victim because the law changed. He had to go to trial as the stoned face clown sat in the courtroom drugged out of his mind in his lobster pajama bottoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does octopus 20 hr Sleepingboy 111
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Mon jerseygirl 7
Voices Screaming In The Darkness Sun miyu 17
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... Sun Len is Disgusted 3
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Jun 26 Sleepingboy 64
Michael Jackson Ignored Conventional Standards ... Jun 26 Octopus 1
News Kendall Jenner pays tribute to Michael Jackson ... Jun 25 rain 7
More from around the web