Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series show...

Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series shows 'last hours of Michael Jackson'

There are 65 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Jan 7, 2014, titled Channel 5's new 'Autopsy' series shows 'last hours of Michael Jackson'. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

In this series of three one-hour films , world-renowned forensic pathologist, Dr. Richard Shepherd will navigate through the bodies of three celebrities, Michael Jackson , Whitney Houston and Anna Nicole Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Cannibals!!
I WANT MICHAEL BACK

Croydon, UK

#2 Jan 7, 2014
I have Just seen the last days of Michaels life
I just cant sleep now I Just keep seeing the sweet
Angel laying there.why on earth did that scum bag
Murray Just leave him there.he should pay for his crimes.I just keep seeing that same picture in my
Head with Michael laying there its just so emotional. I should never of watched it

Michael fans world wide Are Missing an angel
Miss you so much sweet Michael
I love him so much.hugs for an angel xx

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2014
I think this is disgusting. Why do the media have to continually revisit sure gore? I will never watch this show ever. These celebrities should be left to RIP.

Their family members should put a stop to this gross invasion of privacy.
you wish

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2014
I WANT MICHAEL BACK wrote:
I have Just seen the last days of Michaels life
I just cant sleep now I Just keep seeing the sweet
Angel laying there.why on earth did that scum bag
Murray Just leave him there.he should pay for his crimes.I just keep seeing that same picture in my
Head with Michael laying there its just so emotional. I should never of watched it
Michael fans world wide Are Missing an angel
Miss you so much sweet Michael
I love him so much.hugs for an angel xx
So you saw,that mj lived like a slob? so he taught his kids to be slobs. he also was aabnormal having unrelated pictures of babies.
You lose floon
Octopus

Albany, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2014
It should be on You Tube in the near future. I'd love to watch it. I wonder if they peeled his ugly mug back first before they sliced him open, pulled his broken ribcage out and took out his dead, black heart and drugged soaked liver.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#6 Jan 7, 2014
Apparently it confirmed what we already knew (this is from a person who watched it in the UK):
*Fully bald headed (tattooed hair line; hair was "glued in")
*MJ just got off demerol, was going through withdrawal when he hired Murray and his withdrawal made him unable to sleep
*He bleached himself
*Addicted to plastic surgery

----
FTR, the estate did try to block it but they were unsuccessful.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#7 Jan 7, 2014
Oh yeah and most of his visits to Dr. Klein was to take demerol shots. His kids saw him passed out a lot apparently (Paris called the nanny after she and Prince saw their daddy collapse back in early 2000s, roughly 2001 or 2002).

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 7, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Oh yeah and most of his visits to Dr. Klein was to take demerol shots. His kids saw him passed out a lot apparently (Paris called the nanny after she and Prince saw their daddy collapse back in early 2000s, roughly 2001 or 2002).
Did they put MJ's shit under a microscope too?

Nothing would surprise me with this unnatural obsession the media still have with Michael Jackson, even though he's been dead for 5 years.

Michael Jackson was an amazing man and his legend keeps growing stronger.
I WANT MICHAEL BACK

UK

#9 Jan 8, 2014
I really do not wish to see this again.it was discusting when they showed him in the hospital bed.just dont want to goe there.I had enough tears last night.we already knew anyway the true fans did.about how bad his Vitiligo was.and his Lupus.
He was finding it hard to breath because of his Lung condition.and the man was still in pain
With the burns he had in the pepsi ad.and his arthritis was getting worse.he was in so much pain

Nobody really knows what conrad Murray did to him.its only his word,Michael is not here to tell us
What really happened.in the programme with the actors you see Murray put more and more meds in to him.at this point Michael really out of it. Michael couldnt even get up.Murray could of said no.murray had money problems himself.hes guilty as hell.there were other ways he could of helped him sleep.he could of held his hand.Michael loved poems so much he could of read poems to him to help him relax.he Michael really wanted was someone to care about him for a change.its like in childhood he wanted his father just to say he cared
He never liked to be on his own. How I Miss you Michael.he really and truly was an awesome guy
I Just love him so much.hugs 4 an Angel xx
R.IP Michael the sweetest angel
Michael legacy and Memory will live forever.
I will never ever forget you Michael.believe me there not a day goes by that I dont think about you
Forever love you Michael Jackson x
kim

Toms River, NJ

#10 Jan 8, 2014
R.I.P. MJ
I WANT MICHAEL BACK

UK

#11 Jan 8, 2014
We Love you Michael, we are sorry what you went through.

R.I.P Sweet Michael. We Miss you
you wish

Mountain View, CA

#12 Jan 8, 2014
I really do not wish to see this again.it was discusting when they showed him in the hospital bed.just dont want to goe there.I had enough tears last night.we already knew anyway the true fans did.about how bad his Vitiligo was.and his Lupus.
He was finding it hard to breath because of his Lung condition.and the man was still in pain
With the burns he had in the pepsi ad.and his arthritis was getting worse.he was in so much pain
Nobody really knows what conrad Murray did to him.its only his word,Michael is not here to tell us
What really happened.in the programme with the actors you see Murray put more and more meds in to him.at this point Michael really out of it. Michael couldnt even get up.Murray could of said no.murray had money problems himself.hes guilty as hell.there were other ways he could of helped him sleep.he could of held his hand.Michael loved poems so much he could of read poems to him to help him relax.he Michael really wanted was someone to care about him for a change.its like in childhood he wanted his father just to say he cared
He never liked to be on his own. How I Miss you Michael.he really and truly was an awesome guy
I will never ever forget you Michael.believe me there not a day goes by that I dont think about you
Rip e.p.
Today the birthday of the man
KING OF BILLBOARD
Highest selling artist in Hx
Biggest selling Christmas album of all time
Only actor in.Hx that all his movies made profit
Only person in Hx to be inducted into rock,pop,gospel,country and blues hall of fame
First artist to have the number one movie, album and song at the same time
Biggest teen idol in.Hx ( people magazine )
Biggest social impact ( many historians)

Elvis
Born Jan 8
JiNA WiLD

Nottingham, UK

#13 Jan 8, 2014
What show were you watching? The one last night confirmed that he bleached his skin, not that he had extensive vitiligo.

It also suggested that his drug addiction started after Pepsi because his pain killers became the gateway drugs that led to his hardcore addiction. It did not say that his head still hurt.

It also said that, given his long term self abuse, it was surprising that he lasted as long as he did.

Oh, to see the world through your eyes! How confusing it must be.:-(
I WANT MICHAEL BACK

UK

#14 Jan 8, 2014
You all should pay Tribute to Michael,not slander
His name,I know what I saw.a man in a lot of pain
And he had Vitiligo and lupus very bad.he was telling the truth! His weight was ok.and his heart was healthy,it was his lung that were bad,and he suffered badly from arthritis.which caused the pain in dancing in this is it.and that so called beast of the doctor was guilty as hell.he should of been put away for life. And he too had money problems
So there you have it. I dont want to keep talking about it.I am tired. I just kept thinking what he went through all night.I couldnt sleep.I know I listen to his music every night that didnt work.I didnt help having his pictures next to me,every where.I Just wished I never watched it.I have far more respect for him then that.I had enough tears last night about it.I dont want to keep going over it again
That man just means the world to me.and he
Truly was an angel. And I Just love him so much
I just wanted to pay tribute to him and tell him how much I miss him.We just want our angel back
And that song usher sings its better on the other side.it just kills you.
I WANT MICHAEL BACK

UK

#15 Jan 8, 2014
Dear Michael

We Love you so much and we are Just so sorry what you went through, in this cruel world

We just want to tell you how awesome you were and how much we miss you,and how much you meant to each one of us.we never will ever forget you. I PROMISE YOU THAT.we all just wish you wete still here and we want our angel back
But I know you are in a bettet place where you can no longer suffer.I JUST MISS YOU SO MUCH
THE FANS ARE MISSING AN ANGEL
God bless you sweet Michael.
We forever light our candles for you in Memory of you.and your legacy will live forever
. R.I.P Michael Jackson.Miss you
..I love you Michael every day

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 8, 2014
I really do not wish to see this again.it was discusting when they showed him in the hospital bed.just dont want to goe there.I had enough tears last night.we already knew anyway the true fans did.about how bad his Vitiligo was.
The documentary on last night only said they took a small sample from a noticeable bit of discolouration and confirmed it was vitiligo. They didn't say his whole body was affected with it and clearly made the point that he was a skin bleacher who lied.

The medical expert also said it was a miracle that he (Wacko Jacko) lived as long as he did, because of his long-term and hard-core drug addiction.

Show some sympathy towards those three children that he brought into this world so unnaturally. Imagine what it was like for them living with that out-of-control drug addict.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#17 Jan 8, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
The documentary on last night only said they took a small sample from a noticeable bit of discolouration and confirmed it was vitiligo. They didn't say his whole body was affected with it and clearly made the point that he was a skin bleacher who lied.
The medical expert also said it was a miracle that he (Wacko Jacko) lived as long as he did, because of his long-term and hard-core drug addiction.
Show some sympathy towards those three children that he brought into this world so unnaturally. Imagine what it was like for them living with that out-of-control drug addict.
Believe Me Michael is not wacko Jacko so shut your mouth.maybe you are speaking about yourself.His names Michael Joseph Jackson
anyway all you circus of clowns keep
Saying your not Interested In Michael,but you sit and watch him on Tv. None of you make any sense
And yes I do think about his children.how they miss their loving father.every single day he told them he loved them.he was an Incredible father
Yes maybe he had a few problems towards the end
If you think from hes childhood what that man had to deal with you can quiet understand.

You should all be appreciating.the greatest entertainer and dancer the worlds ever known.and how much of his love and care he spread around the world.and how he helped so many good causes.he truly was a wonderful guy.
You should show some respect for him and his memory.
I miss you Michael Jackson
Raj

Leeuwarden, Netherlands

#18 Jan 8, 2014
To all the haters; just try to read the autopsyreport once instead of watching a program on a commercial tv-station. The truth is in the autopsyreport; MJ was not an drug-addict, he was not bleaching his skin and he was not circumcised. Yes, he was bald. So what?
You wish

Avon, CT

#20 Jan 8, 2014
Raj wrote:
To all the haters; just try to read the autopsyreport once instead of watching a program on a commercial tv-station. The truth is in the autopsyreport; MJ was not an drug-addict, he was not bleaching his skin and he was not circumcised. Yes, he was bald. So what?
There is no credible document anywhere that states jordie described mj junk as cut or non cut. Give it up floon. The description matched. Mj used multiple aliases to procure drugs and bank loans.

Dworin:“We had served a search warrant to photograph Michael Jackson. Those photographs corroborated the description that the boy gave us regarding Michael Jackson’s genitals.”
Mankiewicz:“The boy was able to describe discolorations of Jackson’s skin?”
Dworin:“Yes.”
Mankiewicz:“On his genitals, accurately.”
Dworin:“Very much so.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3080078#.Us4FKn-9KS...

Another clear indication that Jordan's description matched was that Michael Jackson attempted to have the photographs that were taken of his penis in 1993 return to him after his 2005 trial. Now if those photographs absolutely did not match or if they contained discrepancies, you wouldn't be bothered, but clearly Jackson wanted them out of the hands of the police department in his area and in his possession so they could never be used again.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#21 Jan 8, 2014
Raj wrote:
So, if he wasn't a drug addict, why did the autopsy report show he had traces of seven other drugs in his body, in addition to the propofol? Why were so many bottles of pills and booze found at the house and during the raid, for the 2005?

Stop deluding yourself. He was a drug addict. I'm personally surprised he survived as long as he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Tue briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web