Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

You show me the police reports of incidents involving domestic violence in the Lennon household too, pal!!

You claim he "abandoned" his family but John Lennon never failed to provided for them financially, even if he didn't come home every night!!

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
You mean like not being available to his wife and kid during his first marriage cuz he was too busy being a star?

That's worse than rape, huh?

Guess what? John Lennon didn't break the law, lying to get illegal prescriptions that eventually ended his life either!
I was making fun of the fact that you are actually arguing WHO'S worse!

Listen, I don't know the bloody answer. Don't care. Both dead. But, Octo has a room dedicated for Elvis stuff, okay. You can compare Elvis to Gandhi or whomever and he'll still put Elvis above them.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll be glad to....
Unlike MJ fans, I don't claim that John Lennon was a perfect angel. Lennon screwed up plenty of times but he never blamed the media for it. He took responsibility for his screw ups and learned from his mistakes.
Unlike octo, I don't say shit like, "Yeah, he forced his wife to have uncomfortable, rough sex but WHO CARES?? She made Elvis mad!"
THAT is a floon.
Ok i get it,that's my opinion too.

Im a big fan of THE BEATLES and Lennon of course,the genius who changed the world.

But the idiot who broke his family, the beatles and his life.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
The Beatles popped diet pills in the early days and they were available over the counter!!
Yes, all the Beatles dabbled with recreational drugs but that isn't quite the same thing as getting a prescription for powerful painkillers from one doctor and then paying a different doctor to give you MORE, now is it??
You show me where John Lennon did THAT!!
Dr Feelgoods have always existed for the Hollywood celebrity going back to the days of silent film. Musicians have always been a part of the drug culture for years. After all, Bille Holiday was a herion addict, right?
Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe popped pills. So John Lennon shot smack between takes at Apple studios with his drug dealing hippie hanger ons that were willing to give the dead beat dad ANYTHING he desired while his son Julian remained fatherless because the star was a dead beat? He was getting his drugs from his filthy hippie friends. What is the difference?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
You show me the police reports of incidents involving domestic violence in the Lennon household too, pal!!
You claim he "abandoned" his family but John Lennon never failed to provided for them financially, even if he didn't come home every night!!
His wives claim that they were beaten by the angry, controlling bi sexual John Lennon. He was drunk most of the time.

He did abandon Julian like his mother did to him. We all know John was still angry that his mum was dead. He was raised by his Aunt Mimi, right? So it seems to me that he wanted to punish Julian. He was a selfish little turd.

Of course, he had to pay child support to his first wife. But he did whatever he wanted. He took off to India, fooled around with Yoko Ono and her first husband, Tony Cox... did drugs and was a slobbering drunk.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making fun of the fact that you are actually arguing WHO'S worse!
Listen, I don't know the bloody answer. Don't care. Both dead. But, Octo has a room dedicated for Elvis stuff, okay. You can compare Elvis to Gandhi or whomever and he'll still put Elvis above them.
I have nothing against Gandhi but I am a rock n roll collector, right? Since 1977, I've been collecting Elvis. It is only natural to want to display my collectibles in my own home. Nothing really wrong with that, dude. I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite Kracker is. It seems that my father can live five minutes away, see me all the time but according to Kracker, I did not have a male figure in my life. Yet, his hero never saw his kid. He was just too busy being a "star"

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
His wives claim that they were beaten by the angry, controlling bi sexual John Lennon. He was drunk most of the time.
He did abandon Julian like his mother did to him. We all know John was still angry that his mum was dead. He was raised by his Aunt Mimi, right? So it seems to me that he wanted to punish Julian. He was a selfish little turd.
Of course, he had to pay child support to his first wife. But he did whatever he wanted. He took off to India, fooled around with Yoko Ono and her first husband, Tony Cox... did drugs and was a slobbering drunk.
Jesus, gimme a link or somethin', will ya??

I doubt VERY seriously that you read Cynthia Lennon using the words, "I was beaten by the angry, controlling bi sexual John Lennon, who was drunk most of the time" ANYWHERE!!

If I want YOUR OPINION, I'll ask for it!!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
Please file 2 (TWO) abuse reports with topix against the Queen Of The Cyber-Bullies...“J-J-Jina Wild” for threatening my life on “Salwagold1 and Stormageddon are alias for Jina and Inda!!”
One for Post #933, and then another for Post #927!!
She clearly writes that she knows where I live and is planning to hire a mercenary to come to my address to “blow my brains out!!”
Let’s show her and her pack of hyenas that this level of bullying is NOT acceptable!!!
Please stop inciting people to arguments, KJ. She's not planning anything of the sort.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop inciting people to arguments, KJ. She's not planning anything of the sort.
How do YOU know what she is planning?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 215
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••