Homophobic hypocrisy on Topix

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4406 Oct 25, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how could you love a great star like LENNON and to be a floon in the same time ?
Sure, I'll be glad to....

Unlike MJ fans, I don't claim that John Lennon was a perfect angel. Lennon screwed up plenty of times but he never blamed the media for it. He took responsibility for his screw ups and learned from his mistakes.

Unlike octo, I don't say shit like, "Yeah, he forced his wife to have uncomfortable, rough sex but WHO CARES?? She made Elvis mad!"

THAT is a floon.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4407 Oct 25, 2013
carlton15 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my days!!!! what a typical American....full of hot air, self opinion and total crap
Go change your panties.

They're dripping with estrogen!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4408 Oct 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll be glad to....
Unlike MJ fans, I don't claim that John Lennon was a perfect angel. Lennon screwed up plenty of times but he never blamed the media for it. He took responsibility for his screw ups and learned from his mistakes.
Unlike octo, I don't say shit like, "Yeah, he forced his wife to have uncomfortable, rough sex but WHO CARES?? She made Elvis mad!"
THAT is a floon.
The man had just found out that his wife was having an affair with the married, Mike Stone. He had the right to be angry. That is only human. But you are angry all the time and are stuck on repeat. I'm definitely not a floon because it was told many times over the years by the Memphis Mafia and later the event in question appeared in Priscilla's book and rated G television movie.

You are the floon, Kracker.

John Lennon never saw Julian and was then shot dead. How did he ever take responsibility for his screw ups or learned from his mistakes? The dude walked around NY City like he was a common man and paid the ultimate price when Mark David Chapman gave him his "Instant Karma" by pumping bullets into his strawny little chest.

His kid was still being ignored and neglected in 1980 before his death.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4409 Oct 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The man had just found out that his wife was having an affair with the married, Mike Stone. He had the right to be angry. That is only human. But you are angry all the time and are stuck on repeat. I'm definitely not a floon because it was told many times over the years by the Memphis Mafia and later the event in question appeared in Priscilla's book and rated G television movie.
You are the floon, Kracker.
John Lennon never saw Julian and was then shot dead. How did he ever take responsibility for his screw ups or learned from his mistakes? The dude walked around NY City like he was a common man and paid the ultimate price when Mark David Chapman gave him his "Instant Karma" by pumping bullets into his strawny little chest.
His kid was still being ignored and neglected in 1980 before his death.
So....to rape is only human, huh?

Interesting.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4410 Oct 25, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
So....to rape is only human, huh?
Interesting.
You are the only one calling it rape when it wasn't. It was rough sex since Priscilla claimed that she wanted sex and came into the room wanting Elvis to make love to her. Unfortunately, Elvis was angry over Mike Stone. Anyone can figure out the difference but you.

You are just pissed because John Lennon slept with the love sick Brian Epstein in Spain and mentally murdered Epstein by being like a c*ck teasing woman. That is not my fault that John Lennon was cruel to his homosexual manager that he knew was madly in love with him. Lennon was known for his mean streaks, especially by making fun of cripples in wheelchairs that poor Brian arranged to have put in the front rows at Beatle concerts. Too bad.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4411 Oct 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one calling it rape when it wasn't. It was rough sex since Priscilla claimed that she wanted sex and came into the room wanting Elvis to make love to her. Unfortunately, Elvis was angry over Mike Stone. Anyone can figure out the difference but you.
You are just pissed because John Lennon slept with the love sick Brian Epstein in Spain and mentally murdered Epstein by being like a c*ck teasing woman. That is not my fault that John Lennon was cruel to his homosexual manager that he knew was madly in love with him. Lennon was known for his mean streaks, especially by making fun of cripples in wheelchairs that poor Brian arranged to have put in the front rows at Beatle concerts. Too bad.
Where does Priscilla write in her book that she went to Elvis with the intention of having "rough sex" with him?

1. Priscilla was fed up with Elvis' adulterous affairs.
2. She had met someone new.
3. Elvis was furious.
4. She asked Elvis for a divorce.
5. Elvis got even madder.
6. Priscilla documented in her book, "Elvis and me" that she saw a side of Elvis she had never seen before. Elvis forced her to have "uncomfortable," rough sex and when he was done, he said, "Now that's how a real man makes love to his woman."
7. Priscilla wanted out of their marriage. She wasn't HIS woman any longer.

But everyone can see that was just playful "rough sex" and not "rape," right?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4412 Oct 25, 2013
There ya go, Zeppo.... I think that clearly defines the difference between a fan and a floon.

Octo has tried to get me upset by bringing up the rumor that John Lennon had sex with his homosexual manager before. I've responded by saying, even though I don’t believe it happened, it may have but personally, I don’t care.

If I were a FLOON, I would pull an “octo,” I’d get all worked up and scream,“No friggin’ way did John have sex with a man, you goddamn ***** you!!”(Inject your favorite obscenity.)

Get it?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4413 Oct 26, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does Priscilla write in her book that she went to Elvis with the intention of having "rough sex" with him?
1. Priscilla was fed up with Elvis' adulterous affairs.
2. She had met someone new.
3. Elvis was furious.
4. She asked Elvis for a divorce.
5. Elvis got even madder.
6. Priscilla documented in her book, "Elvis and me" that she saw a side of Elvis she had never seen before. Elvis forced her to have "uncomfortable," rough sex and when he was done, he said, "Now that's how a real man makes love to his woman."
7. Priscilla wanted out of their marriage. She wasn't HIS woman any longer.
But everyone can see that was just playful "rough sex" and not "rape," right?
Elvis always had women crawling all over him like white on rice and even on the outtakes from the 1968 NBC Special, the blonde dancer that appeared with Elvis on video was all over him and you could tell Elvis was uncomfortable. Women were always part of the business. Of course, Elvis had a brief affair with Ann Margret in 1963-1964. Priscilla still married Elvis though, didn't she? Anyway, she kept accusing him of having affairs when Elvis was just a flirt and may or may not have had relationships with them. The same can be said about the female fans. Mike Stone was a married man and Priscilla was still sleeping with the dude. Elvis never fooled around with someone else's woman. Mike Stone did not belong to Priscilla. So, Elvis was angry? Big deal. He had the right to be and Priscilla got it rough, which wasn't what she had in mind but it still wasn't rape and she never accused him of that except out of anger afterwards when she told him she was leaving him. She wasn't planning on divorcing him and was trying to put spark back into the marriage. However, she made the decision to leave Elvis. She should've accepted who she married and should've never demanded that he change. Priscilla was going to be jealous of other women regardless what Elvis did or did not do. In my book, that was unfair to Elvis. But whatever. She has never been remarried and still has his last name, doesn't she?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4414 Oct 26, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
There ya go, Zeppo.... I think that clearly defines the difference between a fan and a floon.
Octo has tried to get me upset by bringing up the rumor that John Lennon had sex with his homosexual manager before. I've responded by saying, even though I don’t believe it happened, it may have but personally, I don’t care.
If I were a FLOON, I would pull an “octo,” I’d get all worked up and scream,“No friggin’ way did John have sex with a man, you goddamn ***** you!!”(Inject your favorite obscenity.)
Get it?
Floons repeat the same tired shit over and over again, which you keep doing. Even when it is about an innocent little girl that was murdered by a disgusting piece of trash like Mark Bridger. And yet, you blame the little girl's mother. You've made thousands of posts about how her killer deserves human decency and respect because Jina Wild called your wife fat. That makes you a floon. That is what every floon on here does. They attack and twist things around on others when they lose the argument. John Lennon's flaws were worse than Elvis's. You deserve to get it back into your face because you are a hypocrite.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4415 Oct 26, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis never fooled around with someone else's woman.
Now, how in the hell could you know that, stud?? We should all be on your side cuz Elvis just cheated on Priscilla with his co-stars??

"No Elvis, NO!!" Crash! "Ima reel man!" CRASH!! NOOOO!!!

Security Guard, Octopus...(Standing in front of Elvis' dressing room door:)

"Move along! Move along! Just sum playful rough sex! Keep it moving! Nuthin' ta see here!"

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4416 Oct 26, 2013
The following is an example of a state law governing child abandonment in the United States.

Child Abandonment.

(a) A person commits the offense of child abandonment when he or she, as a parent, guardian, or other person having physical custody or control of a child, without regard for the mental or physical health, safety, or welfare of that child, knowingly leaves that child who is under the age of 13 without supervision by a responsible person over the age of 14 for a period of 24 hours or more, except that a person does not commit the offense of child abandonment when he or she relinquishes a child in accordance with the Abandoned Newborn Infant Protection Act.

(b) For the purposes of determining whether the child was left without regard for the mental or physical health, safety, or welfare of that child, the trier of fact shall consider the following factors:

the age of the child;
the number of children left at the location;
special needs of the child, including whether the child is physically or mentally handicapped, or otherwise in need of ongoing prescribed medical treatment such as periodic doses of insulin or other medications;
the duration of time in which the child was left without supervision;
the condition and location of the place where the child was left without supervision;
the time of day or night when the child was left without supervision;
the weather conditions, including whether the child was left in a location with adequate protection from the natural elements such as adequate heat or light;
the location of the parent, guardian, or other person having physical custody or control of the child at the time the child was left without supervision, the physical distance the child was from the parent, guardian, or other person having physical custody or control of the child at the time the child was without supervision;
whether the child's movement was restricted, or the child was otherwise locked within a room or other structure;
whether the child was given a phone number of a person or location to call in the event of an emergency and whether the child was capable of making an emergency call;
whether there was food and other provision left for the child;
whether any of the conduct is attributable to economic hardship or illness and the parent, guardian or other person having physical custody or control of the child made a good faith effort to provide for the health and safety of the child;
the age and physical and mental capabilities of the person or persons who provided supervision for the child;
any other factor that would endanger the health or safety of that particular child;
whether the child was left under the supervision of another person.

(c) Child abandonment is a Class 4 FELONY. A second or subsequent offense after a prior conviction is a Class 3 FELONY.

*** I love it when my government does my arguing for me!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4417 Oct 26, 2013
Just in case certain dummies might not grasp what this legal document states....

It's not suggesting we all get together for a big group hug, to feel sorry for the poor mother that got abandoned by some evil man, now she's leaving her sweet newborn on a doorstep, ringing the doorbell with tears in her eyes and running off.

It's also referring to mothers that ignorantly allow their vulnerable children to wander off unsupervised.
Anderson

Sydney, Australia

#4418 Oct 29, 2013
What a silly, silly man you are

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4419 Oct 31, 2013
Boy, yer always a little ray of sunshine, aren't you salwagold 1?

What yer saying is Jermaine needs to be more like you, right?

Just to let you know, Jermaine and smilemjj are friends of mine.

That oughta fire up a badass like you, huh? Me having friends? I'm too big of a *********(inject yer most negative, spiteful crap here.) to have friends, right?

Tell you what swastika.... I have time to rap with you now.

What's yer beef?

You landed here cuz you found some other badasses like you?

Boy, just what this world needs....more hate.

F**k you very much!

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

#4420 Oct 31, 2013
John Lennon's flaws were worse than Elvis'-_-

Okay, yeah, uhm, listen:

Kracker, and you too, Octo, have any of you ever considered playing World of Warcraft? Addicting game, especially if you don't have a life.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4421 Nov 1, 2013
Jolly-Boo wrote:
John Lennon's flaws were worse than Elvis'-_-
Okay, yeah, uhm, listen:
Kracker, and you too, Octo, have any of you ever considered playing World of Warcraft? Addicting game, especially if you don't have a life.
You mean like not being available to his wife and kid during his first marriage cuz he was too busy being a star?

That's worse than rape, huh?

Guess what? John Lennon didn't break the law, lying to get illegal prescriptions that eventually ended his life either!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4422 Nov 1, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like not being available to his wife and kid during his first marriage cuz he was too busy being a star?
That's worse than rape, huh?
Guess what? John Lennon didn't break the law, lying to get illegal prescriptions that eventually ended his life either!
He just beat up his wives, kids and made fun of cripples in wheelchairs. John Lennon also abused illegal prescriptions in the early days of Beatlemania. It is well documented. On top of that, he did LSD and herion but when "Cold Turkey" He beat Yoko, cheated on her like he did his first wife. He abandoned Julian. He mentally murdered Brian Epstein by sleeping with him in Spain and later called him a "F*g Jew" We know all about John Lennon. Of course, you continue to use the word, "rape" when it was never quite like that because you know damn well that Elvis was angry over Mike Stone. You are brain damaged obviously. John Lennon was a dirt bag and Elvis was still a better man. He worked every year while the lazy drunk, John Lennon retired to become a house husband and a servent to Yoko Ono. She wore the pants. Too bad Mark David Chapman came along and shot a hole in his chest with a 357. The shit squeezing out of his fruit of the looms at impact. "Instant Karma"
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4423 Nov 1, 2013
*went "Cold Turkey"

Or rather was stuck married to an Japanese "Old Turkey" that squealed like a tortured cat in heat.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4424 Nov 1, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon also abused illegal prescriptions in the early days of Beatlemania. It is well documented. On top of that, he did LSD and herion but when "Cold Turkey" He beat Yoko, cheated on her like he did his first wife. He abandoned Julian. He mentally murdered Brian Epstein by sleeping with him in Spain and later called him a "F*g Jew" We know all about John Lennon. Of course, you continue to use the word, "rape" when it was never quite like that because you know damn well that Elvis was angry over Mike Stone. You are brain damaged obviously. John Lennon was a dirt bag and Elvis was still a better man. He worked every year while the lazy drunk, John Lennon retired to become a house husband and a servent to Yoko Ono. She wore the pants. Too bad Mark David Chapman came along and shot a hole in his chest with a 357. The shit squeezing out of his fruit of the looms at impact. "Instant Karma"
Bullshit.

The Beatles popped diet pills in the early days and they were available over the counter!!

Yes, all the Beatles dabbled with recreational drugs but that isn't quite the same thing as getting a prescription for powerful painkillers from one doctor and then paying a different doctor to give you MORE, now is it??

You show me where John Lennon did THAT!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4425 Nov 1, 2013
You show me the police reports of incidents involving domestic violence in the Lennon household too, pal!!

You claim he "abandoned" his family but John Lennon never failed to provided for them financially, even if he didn't come home every night!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJ fans and haters 9 hr CAB1927 15
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web