“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4182 Oct 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post YOUR pic, little dupe?
Why would I do that dullard? You're the slob who gave away his identity. Be a sport and post your heinous old lady's pic, dad. I'm sure you have fellow pervs who'd love such funny fodder.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4183 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I do that dullard? You're the slob who gave away his identity. Be a sport and post your heinous old lady's pic, dad. I'm sure you have fellow pervs who'd love such funny fodder.
Maybe....

... just maybe it's cuz it goes against what I wrote on the very first page of my thread, "Help Stamp Out Cyber-bullying!"

I wrote, "Always protect your family. Never volunteer your personal information. Change your passwords often."

But you think I should do the opposite, huh?

You wouldn't know me if we passed on the street, Arthur!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4184 Oct 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe....
... just maybe it's cuz it goes against what I wrote on the very first page of my thread, "Help Stamp Out Cyber-bullying!"
I wrote, "Always protect your family. Never volunteer your personal information. Change your passwords often."
But you think I should do the opposite, huh?
You wouldn't know me if we passed on the street, Arthur!!
You've been outed and there's no amount of feeble denial that will change that, little man. You're pathetically funny!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4185 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been outed and there's no amount of feeble denial that will change that, little man. You're pathetically funny!
YNC

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4186 Oct 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
YNC
How did I know you'd run away, dad?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4187 Oct 14, 2013
Do you know why British tabloids think they have free reign to call Mark Bridger a filthy, murdering child abuser?

CUZ THE JUDGE IN THAT CASE DID!!!

You should’ve heard the emotional outburst from that judge!! He said something like,“I have no doubt in my mind that you’re a filthy, murdering child abuser!! Our supercops found “indecent” pictures of child porn on your computer, dammit!! I figure you got yourself so worked up drinking and masturbating that night, you went out looking for a child to prey on!!”

Uhhhh….

WHAT ABOUT BRIDGER BEING SPOTTED AT THE PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCE THAT VERY EVENING???????

He was being a good parent that night!! His daughter goes to school there!!

But we’re supposed to believe that he rushed home afterward to get rip-roaring drunk, watch child porn and then go out hunting for little girls????

WHAT’S GOIN’ ON HERE, REALLY???

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4188 Oct 14, 2013
Wouldn't it be a freakin' gas if April Jones showed up like 5 years from now???????

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4189 Oct 14, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
So, John Lennon retired for five years and did nothing but spend time with his second kid he had with Yoko? He still neglected Julian Lennon. He did exactly what Wacko did since there is very little in terms of unreleased music or live performances from 1975-1980. They are two peas in a pod. Wacko had eight years off, didn't he?
Besides, it was Yoko that allowed her son to have a sleepover with Michael Jackson in 1985 when a ten year old Sean Lennon was shown porn of "boobies" in Wacko's bedroom.
I have wondered what John would have thought had he known Yoko let him spend quality time with Pedo Pan. For all John was and was not, I can't imagine he would have allowed that to happen.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4190 Oct 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't had the opportunity to see her naked yet, have you?
We know you would like to and have not.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4191 Oct 14, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you would like to and have not.
YNC

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4192 Oct 15, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh, your avatar's been taken down. Now then, whatever will you replace it with?
10/1 on some woman with saggy tits
3/1 Bridger in the swimming pool
Did I call it or did I call it? Frustrated, huh!

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4193 Oct 15, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Wouldn't it be a freakin' gas if April Jones showed up like 5 years from now???????
So as to enlighten you and put you in the loop, when you first did the whole 'let's make fun of April thing', I was gutted.

second time, slightly less so,

third time, disgust at your lack of compassion,

fourth time, I began to recognise your sociopathy

Fifth time and onwards - I started getting whooshes

but with this comment - with this you have sunk to a new and despicable low and so now we are onto 'revenge is a dish best served cold'.

You want to play dirty, so be it. I want to play dirty too now.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4194 Oct 15, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I call it or did I call it? Frustrated, huh!
Yeah... you saying "I just know that mean ole ononothimagin is gonna post that picture I hate so much" makes you look reaaal smart!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4195 Oct 15, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
So as to enlighten you and put you in the loop, when you first did the whole 'let's make fun of April thing', I was gutted.
second time, slightly less so,
third time, disgust at your lack of compassion,
fourth time, I began to recognise your sociopathy
Fifth time and onwards - I started getting whooshes
but with this comment - with this you have sunk to a new and despicable low and so now we are onto 'revenge is a dish best served cold'.
You want to play dirty, so be it. I want to play dirty too now.
You brought my wife up.

What did you think was gonna happen?

You need to take that guy's advice and leave me alone, badass.

Don't take your failed marriage out on me, sista!

I've never even met you!

I'm only a ghost inside your head!

What you do with your life is up to you!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4196 Oct 15, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought my wife up.

What you do with your life is up to you!!!
Speaking of your wife, did you curry comb her before she went to work for your living today, dad?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4197 Oct 15, 2013
Before you get any wild notions of sending more innocent, possibly elderly loved ones hate mail or incriminating yourself as the "Queen of the Cyberbullies", consider this....

The Mark Bridger case is here to stay. You getting mad about it isn't gonna change that. You'd be amazed at all the new articles and webpages that have appeared online since I checked a month ago. This case is far from over and you have no right to stop me from talking about it, so long as I keep a civil tongue in my head.

How you gonna beat that.... by being insolent and vulgar?

This thread was doing just fine without you, you ego-maniac!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4198 Oct 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of your wife, did you curry comb her before she went to work for your living today, dad?
YNC

You'd best go wake up "The Queen," knave!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4199 Oct 15, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Before you get any wild notions of sending nt and vulgar?
This thread was doing just fine without you, you ego-maniac!
You seem nervous, Kevin. Why is that?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4200 Oct 15, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
YNC
You'd best go wake up "The Queen," knave!!!
You're afraid of me, aren't you, little man?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4201 Oct 15, 2013
You sure don't sound like you're have "fun" to me!

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Do you hate yourself that much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 3 hr MJ FRIEND 163
CHRISTMAS is a time to say we Love you Michael 8 hr Sleepingboy 10
Are MJ Fans Worried? 9 hr Sleepingboy 246
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 9 hr Sam 42
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 9 hr Sleepingboy 391
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 10 hr Sleepingboy 175
Was Michael Jackson the LEGAL parent of Blanket? 14 hr Len is Disgusted 15
More from around the web