Homophobic hypocrisy on Topix

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3651 Sep 29, 2013
You're believe a guy that refers to TEAMWORK as, "bullshit used by managers" and how he was surrounded by conniving "brown-nosers and backstabbers" and this is what resulted in him getting a raw deal, right?

Boy, you're the kind of sap octo's wants for friends!

Congratulations!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3652 Sep 29, 2013
You

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3653 Sep 29, 2013
You'd probably turn your back on your own daughter if this fine figure of a man offered to come and shack up with you, wouldn't you Tart?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3654 Sep 29, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
You're believe a guy that refers to TEAMWORK as, "bullshit used by managers" and how he was surrounded by conniving "brown-nosers and backstabbers" and this is what resulted in him getting a raw deal, right?
Boy, you're the kind of sap octo's wants for friends!
Congratulations!!
Octo thinks he knows the answers to all situations...his way is the only way...look how he kept insisting on how I should think and feel...you can't tell anyone that...he seems to be the kind of person who cannot compromise...

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3655 Sep 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Octo thinks he knows the answers to all situations...his way is the only way...look how he kept insisting on how I should think and feel...you can't tell anyone that...he seems to be the kind of person who cannot compromise...
You know, you hear about outwardly respectable women with good careers who seem to live a respectable, orderly life and then like a duck to water, they throw it all away for some "bad boy" that wandered into their life.

It seems like fiction, until you meet someone like Pop Tart and you realize women like that really exist!

Location hidden

#3656 Sep 29, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you hear about outwardly respectable women with good careers who seem to live a respectable, orderly life and then like a duck to water, they throw it all away for some "bad boy" that wandered into their life.
It seems like fiction, until you meet someone like Pop Tart and you realize women like that really exist!
She did?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3657 Sep 29, 2013
It's like that song, "Ladies Love Outlaws."

When you hear lyrics like....

"Linda was a lady blonde and built to last
Benny was a no good guitar picker runnin' from his past
She heard all of his songs tellin' nothin' but bad news
But she made her mind up to try to get him win or lose."

normal people tend to scratch their heads and go, "Whaaat?" but they sum it up in the chorus....

"Ladies love outlaws.... like babies love stray dogs!"

It's the old "Shabby Dog Syndrome!"

Certain women meet misfits and they think, "I think I can fix him!"

God bless`em!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3658 Sep 29, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She did?
She thinks octo is really cool, yeah!

Didn't you hear when she claimed that she "understands" that whole pathetic scenario about how poor octo was a victim of backstabbing brown-nosers?

Anyone that thinks "TEAMWORK" is only for losers has a tough life ahead of him!!

Location hidden

#3659 Sep 29, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks octo is really cool, yeah!
Didn't you hear when she claimed that she "understands" that whole pathetic scenario about how poor octo was a victim of backstabbing brown-nosers?
Anyone that thinks "TEAMWORK" is only for losers has a tough life ahead of him!!
guess I missed that...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3660 Sep 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will always be cool.
I see Kracker is angry and jealous.
That is hilariously funny.
Ha!
He's jealous your father didn't line up against the wall and beat, I mean spank, you with a belt, every night.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3661 Sep 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, he wasn't say all or even most women or men promote in this manner. I agree with him - I don't care for those men or women who sleep their way to the top, brown nose or ass kiss. What hard-working person does?
Agreed. I have seen both genders do that.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3662 Sep 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I have seen both genders do that.
We all have.

However, there’s a notable difference between encountering that at specific intervals in your life and it being the model for what octo labels,“The way things are in the business world.”

Brown-nosers and backstabbers are NOT “the way things are.” People that can’t get with the program generally don’t last long. Believe it or not, there are team players in the world. If there weren’t, truly important things like scientific discoveries wouldn’t be possible.

Octo just isn’t one of them!

It’s touching that you spinsters feel sorry for him though! If octo’s wife ever admits that she’ll never “fix him” and boots him out, he can probably move in with you or SweetTart and help make YOUR life more difficult now!

That would be fun, huh?

Octo wouldn't let just anyone wash and fold his underwear, ya know!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3663 Sep 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's jealous your father didn't line up against the wall and beat, I mean spank, you with a belt, every night.
How stupid is that?

If fathers spanked their kids "every night," it wouldn't do any good anymore!

It would make it meaningless!

Way to think things out, Momma Len!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3665 Sep 30, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, sure....
I'm willing to bet you QUIT that job before your female co-worker was appointed your supervisor, didn't you?
You know what a call that?
No, not "cool"...
No, not "doing things YOUR way"...
I call it being a square peg in a round hole, misfit!!
Bucking the system makes you look like a rebel when you're in your twenties.
Still bucking the system in your fifties makes you somebody's dependent!!!
I've never been fired nor have I ever quit. I am not yet fifty and my wife gets to keep her money. So how am I dependent on her? You basically want to attack and criticize me but you are way off the mark. You have no clue how I live my life, Kracker.

Yes, all is cool at this end. It is too bad that you do not like it. Really, you think you know me and can figure me out, huh? Guess again.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3666 Sep 30, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I love live music, too, and one of my favorite things to do is to go to a concert. I like all different kinds of music - I know you and I have chatted about this many times. I like that era of music, too. Glad you guys had a good time!
The band did a fantastic show and mixed different styles to create their own act. It was great. They played their instruments and jammed for the fun of just making music. Nothing like hearing the inspiration and the love for the music being played live as it happens. They had three lead singers and sounded like three different bands in one. Really cool.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3667 Sep 30, 2013
Lardarse wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about your brown noser calling Wade Robson a PATHETIC PANSY? Wow! I'm still shocked about this. How can a person cry out loud about the word phaggott being unfair, and then call another dude a PATHETIC PANSY? You know what's worst, the person he's badmouthing was only a little boy when he had male sexual contact unlike Jermaine who was a man when he was butt touched. What do you think of this? I think you've been supporting a hypocrite.
I'm not supporting Jermaine on Michael Jackson.

That isn't even the topic of this thread.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3668 Sep 30, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, sure….
If you wanna call a guy that thinks calling people offensive, derogatory names is no big deal and…
that Elvis Presley had the right to force his wife to have rough, painful sex when she asked for a divorce and…
looks for any reason to dump a mother and her child like garbage so he could go find another woman that would never bear his children and…
calls women “female pigs that blow their superiors to get ahead” in the workplace…“YOUR GOOD FRIEND,” that’s your business.
Lol!
I explained those past discussions already and you still want to bring them up like an endless broken record or a tape stuck on rewind. You lose.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3669 Sep 30, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been fired nor have I ever quit.
So you have the same job you've always had your whole life?

That's the only way you could never have been fired or quit, would be if you're still there.

You've been working for the same company since you were in your late teens.... over 30 years?

Wow!

I'd say you're due a promotion!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3670 Sep 30, 2013
I think you hightailed it outta there the second some "female pig" was appointed to be YOUR BOSS, octopussy!!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3671 Sep 30, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme see if I have this right....
You believe everything octo said about that situation, right?
That the only reason that woman octo worked with got promoted instead of him WASN'T cuz octo was a fly in the ointment at that company?
You sincerely believe it was a conspiracy against poor octo, that he was the most skilled and qualified person for that position but that company promoted that "female pig" cuz she was "blowing her superiors?"
Is that what you're telling us?
I've stated what this person did and it had nothing to do with me because I was not management. She certainly was not qualified for any promotion and all the employees there knew how she became the boss so rapidly. She started off with the superviser and went to company functions in high heels and showed off her body. That has nothing to do with me because I did my job and came home after my day was over. She is unethical, a cheat and totally incompetent. Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! 19 hr Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) 19 hr Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... 19 hr Spotted Wee 1
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Sun Spotted Wee 123
The FBI did not investigate MJ for yrs nor did ... Sun Spotted Wee 1
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Sun Spotted Wee 1,883
WADE ROBSON I Don't Need MJ Estate to Prove Mol... (May '13) Sun Spotted Wee 30
More from around the web