Location hidden

#3631 Sep 28, 2013
You are a PHONY!!!!

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3632 Sep 28, 2013
So.... is octo right, Tart?

Is that how women get ahead in the workforce??

Your pal octo said it, so it must be true, right??

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3633 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
So.... is octo right, Tart?
Is that how women get ahead in the workforce??
Your pal octo said it, so it must be true, right??
When you were a child on the playground, at school, did you pick fights with the other kids?

Just wondering.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3634 Sep 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were a child on the playground, at school, did you pick fights with the other kids?
Just wondering.
Ah, Momma Len is here.

You're a woman, right Len?

Would you care to tell how "cool" octo is too?

He's a terrific guy cuz he's nice to you, right?

He wants to let us know "how things are" with all the backstabbing, brown-nosing female pigs in the workforce but he's nice to YOU, right?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3635 Sep 28, 2013
Octo is a full-time loser!!

He didn't miss out on that promotion cuz some "female pig" was "blowing her superior"....

He flunked out cuz HE'S A MISFIT!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3636 Sep 28, 2013
"Look what followed me home, mommy! Can I keep him?"

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3637 Sep 29, 2013
Q:“Look what followed me home, mommy. Can I keep him?”-Pop Tart

A:“When “Octo” followed Pop Tart home… we were taken back, to say the least. He was obviously a mongrel that had been scrounging around for some time but the look on Poppi’s face tugged at our hearts. She desperately needed friends so….. against our better judgment, we took this pathetic mutt in. We gave him a much needed bath and some table scraps. He settled in immediately." -Pop Tart's mother

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3638 Sep 29, 2013
Scoundrels like Octopus have been around since the beginning of time.

Many songs have been written about these misfits....

"Ladies Love Outlaws"

Bessie was a lovely child from west Tennessee
Leroy was an outlaw wild as a mink
One day she saw him starin' and it chilled her to the bone
And she knew she had to see that look on a child of her own.

'Cause ladies love outlaws like babies love stray dogs
Ladies touch babies like a banker touches gold
And outlaws touch the ladies
Somewhere deep down in their soul.

Linda was a lady blonde and built to last
Benny was a no good guitar picker runnin' from his past
She heard all of his songs tellin' nothin' but bad news
But she made her mind up to try to get him win or lose.

Ladies love outlaws like babies love stray dogs

Jessi liked the Cadillacs and diamonds on her hands
Waymore had a reputation as a lady's man
Late one night a light of love finally gave a sign
Jessi parked her Cadillac and took her place in line.

'Cause ladies love outlaws like babies love stray dogs
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3639 Sep 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Octo, how was the band? Were they good? Did you and your wife have a good time? Nice of you to drive so the ladies could drink, by the way.:-)
The band was excellent and they played all night long. They did a lot of classic rock and added some funky jams to their set list because of a couple new members that played second guitar, bass and also took turns singing lead vocals. We had a great time and had some awesome food. Yeah, my wife and her friend got to drink all they wanted and I just had Pepsi. The band is going to be playing a much bigger place on October 10th and we might go see them again. I like live music. They did hits from the sixties to the early eighties mostly and it wasn't until the last couple songs that they begun to do more recent tunes. A lot of Eagles, Steve Miller Band...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3640 Sep 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, thanks, Octo. That's very nice of you to say.
I've known you since we used to chat with Jim, Mullins and Boo.

You and I have been here for a good four years.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3641 Sep 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he's pretty cool, isn't he?
And I will always be cool.

I see Kracker is angry and jealous.

That is hilariously funny.

Ha!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3642 Sep 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will always be cool.
I see Kracker is angry and jealous.
That is hilariously funny.
Ha!
Sure, sure....

I'm willing to bet you QUIT that job before your female co-worker was appointed your supervisor, didn't you?

You know what a call that?

No, not "cool"...

No, not "doing things YOUR way"...

I call it being a square peg in a round hole, misfit!!

Bucking the system makes you look like a rebel when you're in your twenties.

Still bucking the system in your fifties makes you somebody's dependent!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3643 Sep 29, 2013
what "I" call that....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3644 Sep 29, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
That idiot Krackerjacks still here pretending he cares about anything but how he supposedly looks to others, but failing and looking like the clueless yank that he truly is. No wonder there isn't an intelligent soul here that takes him as anything but a joke.
Hello to Krackers only friends, the faggotty one and the clueless bogan.
See you in another three months.
Three months? Is that when you are getting outta the joint?? What did ya do Inda?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3645 Sep 29, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
octo wrote, and I quote....
"So how about women or men that sleep with their bosses to advance their careers, brown nosing and ass kissing advances by blowing her superiors? Is that right? I did everything the hard way because I wasn't a beautiful female pig that slept her way to the top! I know what really goes on in the work force, dude!"
How is this NOT an indictment on WOMEN IN THE WORKFORCE?????
Again, he wasn't say all or even most women or men promote in this manner. I agree with him - I don't care for those men or women who sleep their way to the top, brown nose or ass kiss. What hard-working person does?

Location hidden

#3646 Sep 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known you since we used to chat with Jim, Mullins and Boo.
You and I have been here for a good four years.
Yes, Octo, we sure have. I remember well.:-)

Location hidden

#3647 Sep 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The band was excellent and they played all night long. They did a lot of classic rock and added some funky jams to their set list because of a couple new members that played second guitar, bass and also took turns singing lead vocals. We had a great time and had some awesome food. Yeah, my wife and her friend got to drink all they wanted and I just had Pepsi. The band is going to be playing a much bigger place on October 10th and we might go see them again. I like live music. They did hits from the sixties to the early eighties mostly and it wasn't until the last couple songs that they begun to do more recent tunes. A lot of Eagles, Steve Miller Band...
I love live music, too, and one of my favorite things to do is to go to a concert. I like all different kinds of music - I know you and I have chatted about this many times. I like that era of music, too. Glad you guys had a good time!

Location hidden

#3648 Sep 29, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
but the look on Poppi’s face tugged at our hearts. She desperately needed friends so…..
Now, that's what I call a textbook example of 'projection'. I've never in my life "desperately needed friends"....but I know someone who does. I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Lol!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3649 Sep 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's what I call a textbook example of 'projection'. I've never in my life "desperately needed friends"....but I know someone who does. I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Lol!
Sure, sure….

If you wanna call a guy that thinks calling people offensive, derogatory names is no big deal and…

that Elvis Presley had the right to force his wife to have rough, painful sex when she asked for a divorce and…

looks for any reason to dump a mother and her child like garbage so he could go find another woman that would never bear his children and…

calls women “female pigs that blow their superiors to get ahead” in the workplace…“YOUR GOOD FRIEND,” that’s your business.

Lol!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3650 Sep 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, he wasn't say all or even most women or men promote in this manner. I agree with him - I don't care for those men or women who sleep their way to the top, brown nose or ass kiss. What hard-working person does?
Lemme see if I have this right....

You believe everything octo said about that situation, right?

That the only reason that woman octo worked with got promoted instead of him WASN'T cuz octo was a fly in the ointment at that company?

You sincerely believe it was a conspiracy against poor octo, that he was the most skilled and qualified person for that position but that company promoted that "female pig" cuz she was "blowing her superiors?"

Is that what you're telling us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Thu mjIover4Iife 367
News Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson's Companies ... Sep 28 mjlover4life 6
News Ghana leader tells UN to dance to tune of Micha... Sep 25 lalala 1
Michael Jackson And David Bowie, the Duet That ... (Jun '10) Sep 21 Patrice Lauren 6
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 74
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... (Jun '15) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 9
Michael Jackson rapes Bubbles: a Continuation (Sep '08) Sep 20 Vale 5
More from around the web