Homophobic hypocrisy on Topix

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3609 Sep 27, 2013
Before anyone blows a gasket screaming,“SEXIST PIG!” cuz I printed an article about how it’s still a man’s world….

...don’t forget that octo claimed his female co-worker got promoted ahead of him cuz “she was blowing her superiors!!”

If I said anything as sexist as that, you bitches would have a shit-fit!!
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3610 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you think Inda doesn't come here anymore, he shoots his mouth off and you realize that he's been here all along!!
You know what Ricky Bobby, I may post a lot but guess what...
I'M ONLY ON ONE THREAD RIGHT NOW.... so avoiding me should be a cinch!!
YOU, the Tart and Inda come to the one and only topix thread I'm posting on to bitch about how much I post!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It's not the number of posts, but the manner in which they are posted. Most of them make no sense, and the article references are from conservative Dogma. One was even a quote from a Christian based magazine, which I take no stock in. If you have something to say, say it and be done, but you post multiple times to the same subject, before anyone has answered you, or argued against your point. Sometimes it is more of a narrative by you, rather than a back and forth exchange.

I don't know that you are only on one thread, because I don't follow you around Topix. I only come to this forum, because Michael Jackson was a pedophile. I also know who Inda was when he was posting under that nic, but I also don't follow him, and I don't know what nic's he uses now. Lump me into a category with others if you will, but we don't conspire together, as much as you would like to think that we do.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3611 Sep 28, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the number of posts, but the manner in which they are posted. Most of them make no sense, and the article references are from conservative Dogma. One was even a quote from a Christian based magazine, which I take no stock in. If you have something to say, say it and be done, but you post multiple times to the same subject, before anyone has answered you, or argued against your point. Sometimes it is more of a narrative by you, rather than a back and forth exchange.
I don't know that you are only on one thread, because I don't follow you around Topix. I only come to this forum, because Michael Jackson was a pedophile. I also know who Inda was when he was posting under that nic, but I also don't follow him, and I don't know what nic's he uses now. Lump me into a category with others if you will, but we don't conspire together, as much as you would like to think that we do.
Uh-huh, uh-huh....

I have nothing worthwhile to say and you're a fascinating person... does that about cover it?

Then how do you explain how you just wasted two long paragraphs about the "manner" in which I post and NOBODY here has made a peep about octo saying that his female co-worker must have got the promotion he wanted cuz she was "BLOWING HER SUPERIORS??"

None of these strong, modern woman objected to this flagrantly offensive remark and now I'm getting negative votes for bringing it to your attention!!

THAT is why I post so much!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3612 Sep 28, 2013
As a matter of fact....

BOTH the Tart and Jina came here after octo made this incredibly offensive remark and said, "Right on, octo! You're absolutely right!"

Is that how you girls got to the top?

(Now watch these 2 alley cats hiss at ME for asking them that!)
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3613 Sep 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
So how about women or men that sleep with their bosses to advance their careers? That was never acceptable to me because I have standards. Obviously, someone that comes in years after me, brown nosing and ass kissing advances to boss from starting at the bottom, got there by blowing her superiors. Is that right? I did everything the hard way because I wasn't a beautiful female pig that slept her way to the top? I know what really goes on in the work force, dude. I'm not stupid. I figured that one out years ago. "Team Work" huh?
I had to put "men" in there. Otherwise, Jina would flip and accuse me of being sexist. But it is true.
This is what I said, which was in response to what you call "Team Work" Assuming that there were many people including other women that deserved the promotion ahead of her that were denied the management slot, why would you call what sometimes goes on in the workplace sexist? Other women knew that what this person did to get her rapid pomotion and it had nothing to do with her intelligence or knowledge. Since she was new to the company and was only there less than a year and half, everybody there knew what she did to be chosen over other men and women that should've been boss. Why is that right? I've had women bosses and they had obviously worked for it. Why was it fair that any woman (or man) get promoted based on who they knew, who they slept with to achieve an advancement? I am not talking about myself. I am talking about the unethical games that sometimes go on within a business that are run by higher ups that control what goes on. You try to twist around whatever I say to make me look bad. You are exactly the reason why I will never be a bleeding heart liberal. You lie.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3614 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to guess about who you are.
You can't quit talking about yourself!!
You told the Tart, "Don't worry Poppi, I'm not gonna tell ononothimagin any personal details about myself," and then you tell us about how miffed you were when one of your female co-workers got promoted ahead of you!!
"Overall, it seems you're still better off to be a man: men get paid more but work less, when all the unpaid work is taken into account. Men dominate the top executive jobs. Women are making up ground but the pace of change is uneven. Women now make up 38 per cent of senior executives, 46 per cent of lower level managers, and 31 per cent of judges and magistrates. Men are better paid, but women are better educated."
- "Statistics confirm it's still a man's world" - The Sydney Morning Herald - July, 2011
Statistics suggest that it's STILL a man's world but YOU managed to get elbowed out by woman, octo!!
I never wanted a management job, Kracker.

Women have power and there is nothing wrong with that as long as they pay their dues to move up to the ranks the hard way without cheating. And sleeping with the top CEO to advance your career is cheating. You lose again.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3615 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Before anyone blows a gasket screaming,“SEXIST PIG!” cuz I printed an article about how it’s still a man’s world….
...don’t forget that octo claimed his female co-worker got promoted ahead of him cuz “she was blowing her superiors!!”
If I said anything as sexist as that, you bitches would have a shit-fit!!
I would like to think that a business would want to hire someone with experience and hard work ethics over someone that is totally incompetent.

Where is the sexism?

It certainly is not coming from me.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3616 Sep 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are a sweetie, Poppi.
My wife and I are invited to see a new band play tonight at this local pub with our old neighborhood friends. The band is totally revamped from the first time we saw them play last year and I've heard that they are even better now. I will be driving so the ladies can drink. Should be a blast. I must be going for now but you guys have a nice evening.
Aw, thanks, Octo. That's very nice of you to say.

Location hidden

#3617 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
As a matter of fact....
BOTH the Tart and Jina came here after octo made this incredibly offensive remark and said, "Right on, octo! You're absolutely right!"
Is that how you girls got to the top?
(Now watch these 2 alley cats hiss at ME for asking them that!)
Absolutely not. How dare you even ask.

Location hidden

#3618 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>

I have nothing worthwhile to say and you're a fascinating person... does that about cover it?
YES!!!

Location hidden

#3619 Sep 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are a sweetie, Poppi.
My wife and I are invited to see a new band play tonight at this local pub with our old neighborhood friends. The band is totally revamped from the first time we saw them play last year and I've heard that they are even better now. I will be driving so the ladies can drink. Should be a blast. I must be going for now but you guys have a nice evening.
Octo, how was the band? Were they good? Did you and your wife have a good time? Nice of you to drive so the ladies could drink, by the way.:-)

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3620 Sep 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
octo putting his foot into his mouth some more....
As if that asinine remark needed to be clarified!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3621 Sep 28, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. How dare you even ask.
HOW DARE OCTO EVEN SAY IT!!!

You want me to take the blame for it now, right??

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3623 Sep 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to think that a business would want to hire someone with experience and hard work ethics over someone that is totally incompetent.
Where is the sexism?
It certainly is not coming from me.
So do you have proof that your female co-workers were giving head for promotions?

No?

THERE'S THE SEXISM, NUMBNUTS!!!

Location hidden

#3624 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DARE OCTO EVEN SAY IT!!!
You want me to take the blame for it now, right??
He didn't say that all women or even most women get promotions in that way - you were the one who insinuated that. Smooth move on your part, as usual.

Location hidden

#3625 Sep 28, 2013
http://youtu.be/gCCK92OK35k

You're about as smooth, Onandonandon, as the singers in this video...Lol!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3626 Sep 28, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say that all women or even most women get promotions in that way - you were the one who insinuated that. Smooth move on your part, as usual.
WRONG!!

That post was just another installment of octo's view on life!!!

He's the guy that "knows how things work!!"

Location hidden

#3627 Sep 28, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the guy that "knows how things work!!"
Yep, he's pretty cool, isn't he?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3628 Sep 28, 2013
octo wrote, and I quote....

"So how about women or men that sleep with their bosses to advance their careers, brown nosing and ass kissing advances by blowing her superiors? Is that right? I did everything the hard way because I wasn't a beautiful female pig that slept her way to the top! I know what really goes on in the work force, dude!"

How is this NOT an indictment on WOMEN IN THE WORKFORCE?????

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3630 Sep 28, 2013
octo starts out on safe ground, acting like he's talking about "men and women." Of course, octo's big mouth is his worst enemy!

He reveals what he's really referring to when he says, "I did everything the hard way because I wasn't a beautiful female pig that slept her way to the top!"

Catch that? He wasn't a "BEAUTIFUL FEMALE PIG!!"

He isn't just talking about his co-workers now!!

He's talking about "backstabbing, brown-nosing FEMALE PIGS!!"

But that's A-OK with you, huh Tartsky??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Tue Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) Tue Michalite97 113
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Tue The Power Of Mast... 4
Paid jewish trolls Mon Space ace 1
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Apr 21 Spotted Wee 84
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons (May '15) Apr 20 The Power Of Mast... 36
More from around the web