Homophobic hypocrisy on Topix

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3589 Sep 26, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps you are just lying to yourself that it was good for you to be beaten, erm, spanked with a belt. In reality I don't see it did you any good.
I call a man who chooses not to get involved with the drunken parties and brawls so that he can do well in school as an independent thinker, who is concerned about his own future.
Sure, sure.

Cuz all children that are spanked for bad behavior turn into monsters, right?

I'm not the guy that looked for a reason to ditch a mother and her child, Len.

That's your model child, octo!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3590 Sep 26, 2013
That guy was doing time in "county" lock-up, octo ie" JAIL.

I can see you sitting in county jail for getting some girl knocked up and not taking responsibility for it very easily.

Plus, if you couldn't smooth talk your way into the high paying, "executive" position with what you imagine are your awesome "abilities" and you didn't have some woman to shack up with, you'd have to accept some menial job.

That's still YOUR song, ace!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3591 Sep 26, 2013
That guy was doing time in "county" lock-up, octo. ie: JAIL.

It just felt like prison to him and I can see you sitting in county jail for getting some girl knocked up and not taking responsibility for it very easily.

Plus, if you couldn't smooth talk your way into the high paying, "executive" position with what you imagine are your brilliant "abilities" and you didn't have some woman to shack up with, you'd have to accept some menial job.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3592 Sep 26, 2013
You're right octo, there will never be another Jim Croche.

He wrote most of his stuff (ever hear his version of "Chain Gang?") and he never played a bad or even mediocre song.

This all came to an end when his plane crashed, taking off.

You should be proud to be included in one of his songs.

"Chain Gang" may have been his inspiration for "Workin' At The Car Wash Blues."

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3593 Sep 26, 2013
One of my favorite songs is one he didn't write, "I've Got A Name."

It's a great anthem for an ordinary man.

"I Got A Name"

Like the pine trees lining the winding road
I got a name, I got a name
Like the singing bird and the croaking toad
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But I'm living the dream that he kept hid

Moving me down the highway
Rolling me down the highway
Moving ahead so life won't pass me by

Like the north wind whistling down the sky
I've got a song, I've got a song
Like the whippoorwill and the baby's cry
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, I go there proud

And I'm gonna go there free

Like the fool I am and I'll always be
I've got a dream, I've got a dream
They can change their minds but they can't change me
Well, I know I can share it if you want me to
If you're going my way, I'll go with you

It speaks to the male mentality.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3594 Sep 26, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, sure.
Cuz all children that are spanked for bad behavior turn into monsters, right?
I'm not the guy that looked for a reason to ditch a mother and her child, Len.
That's your model child, octo!
At least he never beat a child to the point at which CPS was called in. You really hate that organization, don't you.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3595 Sep 26, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he never beat a child to the point at which CPS was called in. You really hate that organization, don't you.
YNC

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3596 Sep 26, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
YNC
Oooh, Len, I think you got him right where it hurts! OUCH!

Good one! LOL!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3597 Sep 27, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, Len, I think you got him right where it hurts! OUCH!
Good one! LOL!
Yeah, I had to go back and check when I couldn't remember the last thing Len said cuz it hurt so much.

Always charming, huh Tarto?

You came to gloat over angry posts?

How on God's green earth did you manage to get over 2,000 votes for "Topix's Biggest Sweetheart" about a year ago?

You must have been so gooey sweet to a handful of people, they kept voting for you over and over, huh?

You should change your name to "SweetTart!"
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3598 Sep 27, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
That guy was doing time in "county" lock-up, octo ie" JAIL.
I can see you sitting in county jail for getting some girl knocked up and not taking responsibility for it very easily.
Plus, if you couldn't smooth talk your way into the high paying, "executive" position with what you imagine are your awesome "abilities" and you didn't have some woman to shack up with, you'd have to accept some menial job.
I do just fine and have never seen the inside of a county jail.

Obviously, I've worked for a lot of years and did well enough to be able to retire in comfort in my early forties. My wife works but in no way is she supporting me. Guess again, Krackpot.

In reality, I picture your song as the Little River Band's "Lonesome Loser" (he's a loser but he still keeps on trying) Another song that must fit you to the T is The Beatles "I'm A Loser"

You are so funny, Kracker. You have no clue what I've done in my life but I know what works and what does not. I've never followed the crowd. If I had, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3599 Sep 27, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
You're right octo, there will never be another Jim Croche.
He wrote most of his stuff (ever hear his version of "Chain Gang?") and he never played a bad or even mediocre song.
This all came to an end when his plane crashed, taking off.
You should be proud to be included in one of his songs.
"Chain Gang" may have been his inspiration for "Workin' At The Car Wash Blues."
When I think of "Chain Gang"... I think of Tony Joe White's classic "Polk Salad Annie"
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3600 Sep 27, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
One of my favorite songs is one he didn't write, "I've Got A Name."
It's a great anthem for an ordinary man.
"I Got A Name"
Like the pine trees lining the winding road
Like the singing bird and the croaking toad
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But I'm living the dream that he kept hid
Like the north wind whistling down the sky
Like the whippoorwill and the baby's cry
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, I go there proud
And I'm gonna go there free
Like the fool I am and I'll always be
They can change their minds but they can't change me
Well, I know I can share it if you want me to
If you're going my way, I'll go with you
It speaks to the male mentality.
I think Jim Croce was talking about his career of traveling to one place to another as a musician, trying to make it big by chasing his dreams instead of doing whatever people wanted him to do and he was asking his wife or girlfriend to share his dreams with him.

If he didn't write it, he still had a feeling for the lyric and got the song across rather well.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3601 Sep 27, 2013
What's interesting about Jim Croce is that he never really broke it big until his untimely death in September of 1973 when his plane went down. Then he was all over early seventies radio. The Greatest Hits disc is very good in capturing the era. I do not think Jim liked New York state though. Listen to the biting "New York Is Not My Home"

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3602 Sep 27, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I had to go back and check when I couldn't remember the last thing Len said cuz it hurt so much.
Always charming, huh Tarto?
How on God's green earth did you manage to get over 2,000 votes for "Topix's Biggest Sweetheart" about a year ago?
You must have been so gooey sweet to a handful of people, they kept voting for you over and over, huh?
You should change your name to "SweetTart!"

Lol! Yes, I am "Topix's biggest sweetheart"! Not big size-wise at all, but I have a big heart and I'm kind to those deserving of my sweetness.....:-)

Do you love me?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3603 Sep 27, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Yes, I am "Topix's biggest sweetheart"! Not big size-wise at all, but I have a big heart and I'm kind to those deserving of my sweetness.....:-)
Do you love me?
Yes, you are a sweetie, Poppi.

My wife and I are invited to see a new band play tonight at this local pub with our old neighborhood friends. The band is totally revamped from the first time we saw them play last year and I've heard that they are even better now. I will be driving so the ladies can drink. Should be a blast. I must be going for now but you guys have a nice evening.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3604 Sep 27, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You hold the record for angry posts on Topix. Oh, I forgot. You changed your spots, and now you're the anti cyber-bully. Bully for you!
Oh what great words of wisdom does thou prognosticator of Funk and Wagnalls in a mayonaisse jar have for us today. Do we hit the child or spare the rod? Do we insult Jermaine for months, then try to get him to side with thee? Do you teabag your wife tonight, or ride her like a Hypo? What doust thou sayeth???
Internet Bully

Sydney, Australia

#3605 Sep 27, 2013
That idiot Krackerjacks still here pretending he cares about anything but how he supposedly looks to others, but failing and looking like the clueless yank that he truly is. No wonder there isn't an intelligent soul here that takes him as anything but a joke.

Hello to Krackers only friends, the faggotty one and the clueless bogan.

See you in another three months.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3606 Sep 27, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
That idiot Krackerjacks still here pretending he cares about anything but how he supposedly looks to others, but failing and looking like the clueless yank that he truly is. No wonder there isn't an intelligent soul here that takes him as anything but a joke.
Hello to Krackers only friends, the faggotty one and the clueless bogan.
See you in another three months.
Just when you think Inda doesn't come here anymore, he shoots his mouth off and you realize that he's been here all along!!

You know what Ricky Bobby, I may post a lot but guess what...

I'M ONLY ON ONE THREAD RIGHT NOW.... so avoiding me should be a cinch!!

YOU, the Tart and Inda come to the one and only topix thread I'm posting on to bitch about how much I post!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3607 Sep 27, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what I've done in my life.
I don't have to guess about who you are.

You can't quit talking about yourself!!

You told the Tart, "Don't worry Poppi, I'm not gonna tell ononothimagin any personal details about myself," and then you tell us about how miffed you were when one of your female co-workers got promoted ahead of you!!

"Overall, it seems you're still better off to be a man: men get paid more but work less, when all the unpaid work is taken into account. Men dominate the top executive jobs. Women are making up ground but the pace of change is uneven. Women now make up 38 per cent of senior executives, 46 per cent of lower level managers, and 31 per cent of judges and magistrates. Men are better paid, but women are better educated."

- "Statistics confirm it's still a man's world" - The Sydney Morning Herald - July, 2011

Statistics suggest that it's STILL a man's world but YOU managed to get elbowed out by woman, octo!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3608 Sep 27, 2013
That's gotta hurt....

Mr. "I know how things work!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods 27 min Memphisrain 2
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... 4 hr Holly Would 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) 14 hr Kimo9g 3
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Dec 1 Pearljr 64,784
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Nov 20 RichardBurnham 704
Why does MJ grab his penis while dancing??? (May '07) Nov 12 chocolate girl 210
News Woman's suit claims Michael Jackson sexually ab... Nov 10 Sleepingboy 5
More from around the web