#3402 Sep 24, 2013
Logging off....

(For now.)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3403 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
You telling them I've said words that you can ix, YOU EVEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO SPELL THEM RIGHT!!!!!
Yer gonna be a hit!!
Had any accounts deleted for bitter racism lately, little man?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3404 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I gotta tell you octo, you're starting to make conflicting comments.
First you said that your parents remained close friends after the split.
Now you're saying that your mother never forgave your father.
Then you said that you and your sister never saw them fight.
Now you're saying your father was mean to your mother.
Those contradictions are hard to "grasp."
The parents I have had to get along as we were kids but they ran into a different set of problems once we became adults because they had both remarried. Of course, my sister got married, they had to remain civil. Then my sister had kids. My mom wanted to see her grandchildren, my father did not want to miss out on events either. Plus their new spouses certainly did not like one another. However, they had no choice. When I say that my mom never forgave my dad, I did not mean that they fought. She still holds a little bitterness. But that is her view. It is very complex because people fail to realize that divorce when you have kids is never really final. My sister and her husband invited everyone to holiday gatherings and birthday parties. She wasn't going to favor one parent over the other. My mom had to hear her husband complain and my father's wife wasn't too thrilled with my mom being there. But it wasn't my sister's problem nor mine. The contradictions are not hard to understand, dude.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3405 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had to go over to his house to see him, right?
After all, you said that he wasn't nice to your mom and she never forgave him.
So?

And my mom had the right to feel that way, didn't she?

No matter what good my dad could've done, my mom was still hurt.

She can complain and have a different view than mine.

It is because they were jealous over the attention the other one got. So if my father did something good with us, my mom would still criticize it.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3406 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Octo, your question is....
You claimed that you and your sis were too young to remember your parent's ugly fighting but they had made up and remained close friends after the split.
Then you wrote, "my father wasn't nice to my mother and she never forgave him."
Why would you say that if all you saw was your father being nice to your mother your whole life?
We did not see any fighting.

But that did not mean my mom did not complain about it years later.

You are trying to make a mountain over a molehill.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3407 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
You hated your father, didn't you?
Nope.

Do you hate your father for the daily beatings that he inflicted onto your punching bag mother and your brothers?

How about discussing your childhood?

Mine was awesome.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3408 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Cuz if you didn't, IT SURE SOUNDS THAT WAY!!
When you moved out, you had a major chip on your shoulder!! You hated everyone!! You didn't want to go to college cuz you'd have be around those stupid other students!
That sure doesn't sound like someone that believes in "TEAM WORK" to me!!!
But we're supposed to believe a crackpot like you went out and were a big success????
I was never comfortable with the idea of being in debt for thousands and thousands of dollars it would cost for me to go to college. My mom went to college and when she was done, she went back to doing what she always did because the money was still better. I needed to make money from the get go and did not fart around waiting for something to happen. It had to be all about me or otherwise, I'd have to put up with living with losers. Instead, I had my own apartment, a brand new car and steady income coming in from my job. I had everything my way, which is exactly how I wanted. The losers only cared about where their next beer was going to come from and went nowhere but down. I refused to live like that. Very simple. I am very selfish, very straight forward.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3409 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Cuz if you didn't, IT SURE SOUNDS THAT WAY!!
When you moved out, you had a major chip on your shoulder!! You hated everyone!! You didn't want to go to college cuz you'd have be around those stupid other students!
That sure doesn't sound like someone that believes in "TEAM WORK" to me!!!
But we're supposed to believe a crackpot like you went out and were a big success????
Why would I want to be part a team?

That does not make any sense whatsoever.

The college life just did not interest me because of the stupid games kids play while they are there. I wouldn't have liked it so it would've been a waste of time. I know myself all too well. Besides, what I did do worked out rather well because I got whatever I wanted from it. My wife's nephew briefly attended college in Ohio and dropped out. He hated it.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3410 Sep 24, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
Gosh, I read all this stuff about kids from broken homes and Kevin's studies into how absent fathers can cause such upset in their children, and I can't help but feel sorry for poor Julian Lennon.
My friend, Mike, lived close to him and is a similar age. When they, as teenagers, used to hang around outside the chip shop in Rhuthin, North Wales, Julian was always on the periphery of the group and on his own. Mike told me that he was a 'fcking snob'. I'll have to explain to him that, thanks to Kevin's studies, the truth is that he was less snob, more emotional wreck.
Poor poor abandoned and deserted Julian.:-(
I almost forgot about poor abandoned and deserted Julian Lennon.

His father left him and never cared about him but instead, married the homewrecker, Yoko Ono. Pity.

However, my sister and I always had our father around. He was never a deadbeat dad. It is funny that Kracker is such a hypocrite.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3411 Sep 24, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Do you hate your father for the daily beatings that he inflicted onto your punching bag mother and your brothers?
How about discussing your childhood?
Mine was awesome.
So you didn't hate it when your protector found something better to do and was mean to your mother.....

Is that what you're telling us?

Your protector told you that he could protect you just as good in another house down the street and you believed him?

Location hidden

#3412 Sep 24, 2013
Is you "never saw your parents fighting," why did you need to go to his house to see him?

Wasn't he welcome where you lived?

Location hidden

#3413 Sep 24, 2013
If you...

Location hidden

#3414 Sep 24, 2013
I'm sensing hostility here.

Location hidden

#3415 Sep 24, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to be part a team?
Uhhhhh....

Cuz every business in existence operates with "Team Work?"

What were you doing.... begging for spare change?

You didn't need nobody, right?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3416 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't hate it when your protector found something better to do and was mean to your mother.....
Is that what you're telling us?
Your protector told you that he could protect you just as good in another house down the street and you believed him?
Dude, where are you trying to go with this?

Quite frankly, I do not understand why you would. I do not believe that my dad did a bad job at all. I was happy with our arrangement and had the best of both worlds. If my father needed to be there for me, he was.

So did you lie awake at night as you heard your mom being smacked around like you and your brothers?

Tell us how it was like being abused, Kracker.

Did it sting?

Location hidden

#3417 Sep 24, 2013
I think you grew up without a positive male role model in your life.

That's my theory.

Fathers teach their sons the importance of things like "Team Work."

Its what sports is for.

Its also what makes the world go `round!

But you were better than that, right?

Location hidden

#3418 Sep 24, 2013
Let's see, you didn't want to surround yourself with a learning environment cuz you'd have to work with other students and you didn't want kids....

I'll bet you never played sports either, did you?

That would require you being part of a "team!"

You are one sick puppy, Junior.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3420 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh....
Cuz every business in existence operates with "Team Work?"
What were you doing.... begging for spare change?
You didn't need nobody, right?
I did my job and got the paycheck every two weeks.

I tried not to get involved with backstabbers and brown nosers.

The money was good and that is what was important.

And I've always paid my bills, never got into debt and had plenty of money to do whatever I wanted. The bullshit of "teamwork" was a management device.

I was there on time, did what I had to do and then came home.

Really that simple.

I do what I please. If you do not like it, that is just too bad.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3421 Sep 24, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
No. YOU got him riled up because it was YOUR words that I posted there. There is nothing of me in that Twitter account - it's all yours, baby and your audience is growing larger by the day.
Jina, I see you found Kevin's lovely pic from his Twitter account?

I think in that pic he was singing, "If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on baby let me know."

He is "damn sexy", as Fat Bastard would say, isn't he?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3422 Sep 24, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I think you grew up without a positive male role model in your life.
That's my theory.
Fathers teach their sons the importance of things like "Team Work."
Its what sports is for.
Its also what makes the world go `round!
But you were better than that, right?
Sorry, I was never into sports except for boxing and weight lifting.

Did not need to be in a team to be involved with those sports.

I never took showers with the boys slapping each other with wet towels either.

You can take your "Team Work" and shove it up your ass.

I'm like a rock star and lived like one.

I do what I please.

No one tells me what to do. Point blank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court denies bid for new trial in Michael Jacks... 17 min An NFL Fan 20
Jacko is in hell 22 min pliez 33
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 1 hr mjfriend 546
How the NFL Convinced Michael Jackson to Perfor... 2 hr Octopus 18
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 2 hr mjfriend 64,404
Small Wiener Johhnie Advocates the Use of Steroids 3 hr Johhnie 15
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 10 hr Johhnie 265
More from around the web