J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#3201 Sep 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm winning.
This is because no imaginary characters like DMChapman hold a candle to what I have on Jina.
When I get back, we can explore your problems some more if you'd like.
Hey Kevin. Just thought I'd let you know that your name, image and opinions are going down an absolute storm on Twitter. Gosh, you aggravate a lot of people.
Anyway, you've been chatting with many people from Sacramento. Eek! Hope you still have that vicious dog of yours handy.

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3202 Sep 20, 2013
Poor and in trouble:

A 1988 Department of Health and Human Services study found that at every income level except the very highest (over $50,000 a year), children living with never-married mothers were more likely than their counterparts in two-parent families to have been expelled or suspended from school, to display emotional problems, and to engage in antisocial behavior.

Source: James Q. Wilson, "In Loco Parentis: Helping Children When Families Fail Them," The Brookings Review, Fall 1993.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3203 Sep 20, 2013
Fatherless aggression:

In a longitudinal study of 1,197 fourth-grade students, researchers observed "greater levels of aggression in boys from mother-only households than from boys in mother-father households."

Source: N. Vaden-Kierman, N. Ialongo, J. Pearson, and S. Kellam, "Household Family Structure and Children's Aggressive Behavior: A Longitudinal Study of Urban Elementary School Children," Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology 23, no. 5 (1995).
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3204 Sep 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Fatherless aggression:
In a longitudinal study of 1,197 fourth-grade students, researchers observed "greater levels of aggression in boys from mother-only households than from boys in mother-father households."
Source: N. Vaden-Kierman, N. Ialongo, J. Pearson, and S. Kellam, "Household Family Structure and Children's Aggressive Behavior: A Longitudinal Study of Urban Elementary School Children," Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology 23, no. 5 (1995).
So, from the aggressive stance you take against everyone who disagrees with you, you are sayong that you have been fatherless since the fourth grade (or earlier).

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3205 Sep 21, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>So, from the aggressive stance you take against everyone who disagrees with you, you are sayong that you have been fatherless since the fourth grade (or earlier).
You wouldn't be aggressive toward someone that called your wife a "fat pig?"

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3206 Sep 21, 2013
Act now, pay later:

"Children from mother-only families have less of an ability to delay gratification and poorer impulse control (that is, control over anger and sexual gratification.) These children also have a weaker sense of conscience or sense of right and wrong."

Source: E.M. Hetherington and B. Martin, "Family Interaction" in H.C. Quay and J.S. Werry (eds.), Psychopathological Disorders of Childhood.(New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1979)

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3207 Sep 21, 2013
Crazy victims:

Eighty percent of adolescents in psychiatric hospitals come from broken homes.

Source: J.B. Elshtain, "Family Matters...", Christian Century, July 1993.

Duh to dead:

"The economic consequences of a [father's] absence are often accompanied by psychological consequences, which include higher-than-average levels of youth suicide, low intellectual and education performance, and higher-than-average rates of mental illness, violence and drug use."

Source: William Galston, Elaine Kamarck. Progressive Policy Institute. 1993
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3208 Sep 21, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Octo.
I'm amazed that he's surprised that I haven't answered him. What kind of answer is there to his brand of lunacy?
Kracker certainly is quite laughable. It is obvious that he is addicted to this forum and would love to believe he can control what people think with his rambling nonsense. Of course, he wants people to believe that all children that come from broken homes where the mother is the main breadwinner and caregiver produce messed up children that become screwed up adults. However, that was not the case with my sister and I. We are both highly successful members of society that pay our bills, obey the law, own our own homes and have lots of good family and friends that we share our lives with. We are happy. The way our mom raised us was that she always put us first before herself no matter how difficult it was for her. My parents were divorced in the early seventies and it was harder for most women then and yet, my mom did the best she could under the circumstances. She still hasn't forgiven my dad but the man did try everything in his power to be a good father even though he made a few mistakes. Overall, it has been a great life. I'm a true believer that all human beings make errors but the trick is to learn from them and try your best not to repeat them. As for Kracker, he is the poster boy of what happens when a parent uses violence against a child. It does not surprise me.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3209 Sep 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm winning.
This is because no imaginary characters like DMChapman hold a candle to what I have on Jina.
When I get back, we can explore your problems some more if you'd like.
You are losing.

Having topix remove the DMChapman posts because you read them and were offended by them, is not winning.

Actually, your pathetic posts on a murdered child is really quite offentive because we all know that the subject turns you on.

You are a depraved sicko.

And I have no problems, Kracker.

My life is going great.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3210 Sep 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be aggressive toward someone that called your wife a "fat pig?"
The thing is, no one knows whether my wife looks like a fat pig, the back of a Greyhound bus, a beautiful woman, or somewhere in between, because she is never the subject of my posts. Michael Jackson, the king of pedophelia is. My neighbor is a single mom and doing a good job. Some teenage difficulties, but no more than some of the kids that come from traditional families.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3211 Sep 21, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, no one knows whether my wife looks like a fat pig, the back of a Greyhound bus, a beautiful woman, or somewhere in between, because she is never the subject of my posts. Michael Jackson, the king of pedophelia is. My neighbor is a single mom and doing a good job. Some teenage difficulties, but no more than some of the kids that come from traditional families.
Actually, we just had a single mom move in right next door to my wife and I. The couple that lived there before were a childless couple that just wanted a house with more property. We attented a block party about three weeks ago and our new neighbors were there. The woman's daughter was well behaved. I do not know their situation and it is none of my business but it obvious that single parents can raise good kids. Obviously, the mom is doing vey well on her own because this is a beautiful area in a quiet country setting.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3212 Sep 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we just had a single mom move in right next door to my wife and I. The couple that lived there before were a childless couple that just wanted a house with more property. We attented a block party about three weeks ago and our new neighbors were there. The woman's daughter was well behaved. I do not know their situation and it is none of my business but it obvious that single parents can raise good kids. Obviously, the mom is doing vey well on her own because this is a beautiful area in a quiet country setting.
It's not what category you put people into (profiling), but how each individual parent, or parents raise their children. I suppose next there will be a study saying gay parents can't do as good a job at raising their kids as straight parents? Where does it end?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3213 Sep 21, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>It's not what category you put people into (profiling), but how each individual parent, or parents raise their children. I suppose next there will be a study saying gay parents can't do as good a job at raising their kids as straight parents? Where does it end?
Every person is different. I remember the old TV sitcom, "The Courtship Of Eddie's Father" with Bill Bixby playing the single dad.

In some cases, the mom or dad dies and the one parent has no choice to raise kids on his or her own.

Single parents are capable of rising successful children.

Stereo typing people into one box is pure ignorance. Not all divorced parents are on welfare nor are they even ememies. Every situation is different and if the single parent puts his or her children first, it can work out quite well. It is better than being in a miserable marriage, isn't it?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3214 Sep 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person is different. I remember the old TV sitcom, "The Courtship Of Eddie's Father" with Bill Bixby playing the single dad.
In some cases, the mom or dad dies and the one parent has no choice to raise kids on his or her own.
Single parents are capable of rising successful children.
Stereo typing people into one box is pure ignorance. Not all divorced parents are on welfare nor are they even ememies. Every situation is different and if the single parent puts his or her children first, it can work out quite well. It is better than being in a miserable marriage, isn't it?
The sources of the studies I’ve posted are in plain sight.

These are the results of years of scientific research that document over and over again that more ¾ of the walking wounded in this world come from “broken homes” and are "fatherless children."

YOU come from a broken home.

YOU grew up without a father in your broken home.

I suppose you expect us to believe that of the 80 to 85% of people with various dysfunctions…. you manage to land in the 15 to 20% of more functional adults every time, right??

I call BULLSHIT on that one!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3215 Sep 21, 2013
Remember when you and your sister were home alone, octo?

Your father wasn't there and your mother was out on a date or something, did you experience sleep disturbances, such as trouble falling asleep, nightmares or night terrors?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3216 Sep 21, 2013
More "than" three quarters of the walking wounded in this world come from BROKEN HOMES and are FATHERLESS CHILDREN!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3217 Sep 21, 2013
I don't expect you to be honest, octo.

Just chew on that for a while, OK?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3218 Sep 21, 2013
Expelled:

Nationally, 15.3 percent of children living with a never-married mother and 10.7 percent of children living with a divorced mother have been expelled or suspended from school, compared to only 4.4 percent of children living with both biological parents.

Source: Debra Dawson, "Family Structure...", Journal of Marriage and Family, No. 53. 1991.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3219 Sep 21, 2013
Violent rejection:

Kids who exhibited violent behavior at school were 11 times as likely not to live with their fathers and six times as likely to have parents who were not married. Boys from families with absent fathers are at higher risk for violent behavior than boys from intact families.

Source: J.L. Sheline (et al.), "Risk Factors...", American Journal of Public Health, No. 84. 1994.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3220 Sep 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are losing.
Having topix remove the DMChapman posts because you read them and were offended by them, is not winning.
Actually, your pathetic posts on a murdered child is really quite offentive because we all know that the subject turns you on.
You are a depraved sicko.
And I have no problems, Kracker.
My life is going great.
Uh-huh, uh-huh....

Hey, I don't blame you for trying to make me look like a loser and acting like your childless home is a little slice of heaven. I'd probably do it to you too. Still, the fact of the matter is that you are one sick puppy.

The things you've revealed about yourself on this forum have tattled on you whether you admit it or not.

But don't feel bad....

You can always post comments on how great your life is!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paid jewish trolls 10 hr Space ace 5
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... 17 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) Apr 27 Spotted Wee 115
Judge throws out Katherine's case against Trent! Apr 27 Spotted Wee 1
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Apr 25 Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Apr 25 The Power Of Mast... 4
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
More from around the web