Homophobic hypocrisy on Topix

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2751 Sep 16, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You shut the f%^kup, you rampaging paedophile enabler. I've barely read let alone used Topix in the past 2 weeks because it repulses me to the core. One of the reasons for that is your attention seeking friend and his persistent and clueless aggression. Another is that you're a crying wimp who has no spine and no intellectual intelligence and, in all likelihood, a mangina to rival your hero's. As far as I know, Inda doesn't use Topix either.
Ooooh, perhaps there are more than two people on this forum who think that you and Kevin with the big fat black and non Asian wife are a fecking joke. I suspect that there are.
And now I'm going again but not before saying God Bless DMChapman for he is a saint!
Guess I upset you seeing how angry your reaction is. I assume it is you because you are tryin to upset Kracker because of the posts bout the murdered child. You sound downright hostile girl. You are so angry that you are callin me names again...pity you can't use your favorite one anymore. BTW..if you are not on topix...then how did ya see my post? Guess I was "intelligent enough to figure that out"....calm down Jina...no reason to get so upset...this is just an internet forum...right?

Location hidden

#2752 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Boy, it really irks Jina's Hyenas to no end the way you and I don't hate each other anymore, doesn't it Jermaine?
Like I said, hate is like fuel to these scum bums.
Look at them thumbing up Jina's frustration!
I guess it does bothers them....

Location hidden

#2753 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
"As far as I know, Inda doesn't use Topix either."
- J-J-Jina Wild
Well that's good enough for me, how about you Jermaine??
Jina wouldn't tell the truth even if you tied cement blocks to her saggy tits and threatened to throw her overboard!!
Oh yeah...of course...lol...

Location hidden

#2754 Sep 16, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want a woman that ruined her life?
That is not my problem, is it?
You think a woman is ruined cause she had a child?...or cause she had a previous marriage? Talk bout controlling....no wonder it took you till your 40's to get married....

Location hidden

#2755 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
LetÂ’s say we have a woman, admittedly in a desperate state, with a couple of adorable kids.
Those kids are HERE!!!!
Heaven forbid octo would think about someone else and offer to be a solution!!!
Dat bitch got BAGGAGE!!
A lot of men would love to raise children that are not their's...they are innocent children...

Location hidden

#2756 Sep 16, 2013
DMChapman wrote:
Hey wanna hear a joke? What do you call a dude from Liverpool what's lyin on his back on the sidewalk with blood pumpin out of him chest? John Lennon.
That comment is sick. Maybe Lennon's wife needs to be notified...

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#2758 Sep 16, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it does bothers them....
Who is this 'them' Mr I'm So Bright That I Work With My Hands? Hmmmmmm? Look around and see who those hyenas are. Go on now... use whatever barely functioning brain your good Lord gave you ... what do you see? That's right - barely anybody. And do you know why? Because you and your brain dead friend are enough to kill anybody's enjoyment, that's why.

Dear God, and you have the balls to pretend to understand what Wacko did. What a charlatan.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2759 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
They all want you back?
Why?
So you can pay for other people's children?
Some women with exes that are confused because the child almost always want them to go back with the father.

Why would I want that?

So if I turn it around, why would my wife want to be with me if I was still seeing my exes that wanted me back because I had kids with them, right?

That is baggage.

Now, in some cases it works out for the "other" guy and he marries a woman with kids. But it did not work with me because the ex was involved. Why would I want to accept that?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2760 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know these childless couples are "happy," why? Cuz you see them smiling? Did they tell you they never wanted children?
Where are we going with this? Is it so important to oppose anything I say that you're suggesting it's better not to have children now? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING??? Would it have been better for YOU if your parents decided they didn't want to be bothered having children??
OK, I will acknowledge that it's possible not to have children and live a satisfying life.
I'm not saying it's BETTER, mind you!
It's my belief that childless couples don't know what they're missing and in this, lies the endurance of their convictions.
When you consider you can still experience most of the great things this world has to offer WITH YOUR KIDS,(Just not going to hear loud bands at the bar or strip clubs.) it would be a shame to die and not experience one of the greatest experiences available to humankind.
Who said anything about a relationship being better without children, oh great twister of other people's words. It might be better for them. It wouldn't be better for me or my wife. We never considered not having children.

Would I have been better off if my parents didn't want kids? What a stupid question. I wouldn't know because I never would have existed to know that.

It sounds like you think everyone would be better off if they had a child or children. If that happened, without people thinking hard about the work ahead of them, and not just the rewarding parts, then there are two current institutions that would be overwhelmed. Adoption agencies and the welfare system.

And yes I know these people are happy. They have neices and nephews, and they love them, but that doesn't sway them to have children of their own just because everyone else is doing it. I respect people who know what makes them happy, not what other people think should make them happy.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#2761 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I think
Liar Liar
Diaper on fire...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2762 Sep 16, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You think a woman is ruined cause she had a child?...or cause she had a previous marriage? Talk bout controlling....no wonder it took you till your 40's to get married....
So Octo should have just sucked it up, even if the situation makes him completely miserable. Better to get out than be in a bad relationship.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2763 Sep 16, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You think a woman is ruined cause she had a child?...or cause she had a previous marriage? Talk bout controlling....no wonder it took you till your 40's to get married....
You deal with another guy sitting on your bed while you are at work, Jermaine.

You would accept the father picking his kids up at your house and kissing your woman, trying to play her to get her back?

I wouldn't like it too much.

They've had a history together because of their child or children.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#2764 Sep 16, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about a relationship being better without children, oh great twister of other people's words. It might be better for them. It wouldn't be better for me or my wife. We never considered not having children.
Would I have been better off if my parents didn't want kids? What a stupid question. I wouldn't know because I never would have existed to know that.
It sounds like you think everyone would be better off if they had a child or children. If that happened, without people thinking hard about the work ahead of them, and not just the rewarding parts, then there are two current institutions that would be overwhelmed. Adoption agencies and the welfare system.
And yes I know these people are happy. They have neices and nephews, and they love them, but that doesn't sway them to have children of their own just because everyone else is doing it. I respect people who know what makes them happy, not what other people think should make them happy.
I wouldn't stress too hard about explaining anything to him. Last year all women who had children were overweight with stretch marks and were worthy of ridicule. This year everybody should have children and the women who choose not to are selfish.?????

He flip flops like a fish out of water and doesn't hold a single consistent thought in his thick head. That's why the only response he deserves is one that's made with a very sharp and pointed stick, preferably aimed at his arsehole and rammed with force.
Baby-Boo

Oslo, Norway

#2765 Sep 16, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Power to the people.....
RIGHT ON!!!!!
Yo,

I be lifting weights at the gym and, like, there be hot girls in yoga pants and, I be like, dead from over-exposure. Man, Norwegian girls are beautiful!

And THAT, Kracker, is a motha-fucking topic, goal in life, fun, whatever, not a stupid ass Braveheart movement over some cyber people, which there are like, two of, and one who may or may not be here, which for some reason is important.

Leave, man. Smoke some weed or something.
Baby-Boo

Oslo, Norway

#2766 Sep 16, 2013
Havent been here for two month and you people are still at it. Shame on you! SHAME!

Location hidden

#2767 Sep 16, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to be regarded with contempt, practice what you preach and quit telling people to 'stfu' and stop making accusations when all you have to guide you is a paranoid hunch and a pitiful IQ. After all, you get all overheated about what you perceive to be unfair accusations against the world's most famous paedophile. Hypocritical FAGGOTT.
BTW, I said that I am barely on Topix. If you had any grey matter between your ears, you would have been able to work that out for yourself, you great big thick turd. Dear me, conversing with you is like talking to a retarded slug.
Show your true colors...you ain't nothing but an evil bioch...I feel sorry for your husband....poor guy would not stand a chance or ever get a word in with your only goal in life bein revenge......:(

Location hidden

#2768 Sep 16, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>So Octo should have just sucked it up, even if the situation makes him completely miserable. Better to get out than be in a bad relationship.
No..that is his choice...but to talk bout women with children like that is strange...there is nothing stronger than the bond between mother and child...

Location hidden

#2769 Sep 16, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this 'them' Mr I'm So Bright That I Work With My Hands? Hmmmmmm? Look around and see who those hyenas are. Go on now... use whatever barely functioning brain your good Lord gave you ... what do you see? That's right - barely anybody. And do you know why? Because you and your brain dead friend are enough to kill anybody's enjoyment, that's why.
Dear God, and you have the balls to pretend to understand what Wacko did. What a charlatan.
The likes of you and your cohorts callin me names is enough to make me NEVER EVER have anything to do with you. You ain't nothing more than a bully wearin a smiling face....

Location hidden

#2770 Sep 16, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to be regarded with contempt, practice what you preach and quit telling people to 'stfu' and stop making accusations when all you have to guide you is a paranoid hunch and a pitiful IQ. After all, you get all overheated about what you perceive to be unfair accusations against the world's most famous paedophile. Hypocritical FAGGOTT.
BTW, I said that I am barely on Topix. If you had any grey matter between your ears, you would have been able to work that out for yourself, you great big thick turd. Dear me, conversing with you is like talking to a retarded slug.
You have called me that too many times...watch what happens...

Location hidden

#2771 Sep 16, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You deal with another guy sitting on your bed while you are at work, Jermaine.
You would accept the father picking his kids up at your house and kissing your woman, trying to play her to get her back?
I wouldn't like it too much.
They've had a history together because of their child or children.
Why would you think the guy would be sittin on your bed? These situations need to have boundaries. Kissing??...people get divorced for a reason...you are not bein rational....you don't trust women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 11 hr Pop Tart- 2
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May 31 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web