Homophobic hypocrisy on Topix

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2254 Sep 9, 2013
I can picture him carrying his dog around in his purse!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2255 Sep 9, 2013
I'd hate to see what squishes out of a “mangina.”

That a man-sized vagina!

Tartsky claims her and octo have been BFFs for years!

What do you do back when octoP and Jina were spittin’ fire at each other, Tarto?

Wait for further instructions?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2256 Sep 9, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
Len and Octo: Glad you guys are feeling better and sounds like you both had a great weekend!
As for me, it seems like the end of summer comes with a lot of parties and get-togethers, which is fun! I'm planning a big party for next month myself. Woo hoo!
Our old neighbors love my wife and Pepper got to see his old girlfriend, "Sassy Bassy" who is a little hound dog he used to walk with all the time. He tried to mount her but she wasn't haven't it and she kicked him away with her back paws. Lol! It was fun to see the old gang again and we are invited to see a new band play at this pub that our friends hang out at. We have nice neighbors at the new house also and were invited to attend a block party. As you know, I like the change of seasons around here. Looking forward to apple picking, cider donuts, haunted hayrides and the leaves changing color. It is right around the corner!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2257 Sep 9, 2013
I mean, octo and Jina have had legendary fights!!

But you were quietly being his BFF at the time?

What did you tell him...

"Sometimes Jina can be difficult, sweetheart.... But she's really a lovely person!"

How did that work out?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2258 Sep 9, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I'm so awesome!
Hey octopussy.....

Have there ever been times when you didn't feel....

...well....you know.......

...quite so fresh?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2259 Sep 9, 2013
It's like a petri dish down there!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2260 Sep 9, 2013
lol!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2261 Sep 9, 2013
Ya know what I was thinking about octo?

Prisons were built for people like Elvis and Jacko.

Prisons aren't only for people that have broken the law but it's also for fools that think they're so special, they've tested law enforcement's patience!

In the real world, people would go to jail for practically shooting out the tires on an airplane to keep it from taking off, and then flashing a phony narcotics agent badge around, so he can go on board and slap some guy around that he thinks ripped him off!

Ya know....crazy-ass shit like that?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2262 Sep 9, 2013
You gotta bear in mind that Elvis was a STAR!!

It just switched into "Hollywood" mode, fans!!

The world where ordinary slobs like us are expected to grant celebrities special privileges, cuz they're soooo wonderful??

Like MJ, Elvis figured that laws for ordinary people didn't apply to the "KING" anymore!!

Some people are ABOVE THE LAW, right?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2263 Sep 9, 2013
It's how Elvis and MJ were able to milk the pharmaceutical system and not get tossed into a jail cell the way you or I would have been!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2264 Sep 9, 2013
THAT'S WHEN YOU'D THINK LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO THEIR JOB!!!

But no... you'd be wrong.

We're talking celebrities now!!

America's royalty!!!!

Never mind that if MJ and Elvis had been held responsible for their out of control lifestyles and went to jail like they should have....

IT MAY HAVE SAVED THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2265 Sep 9, 2013
Neither MJ nor Elvis were "bad people."

They just needed to be set back on the right track.

But floons wouldn't allow THAT to happen!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2266 Sep 9, 2013
You girls have a wonderful day now!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2267 Sep 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Ya know what I was thinking about octo?
Prisons were built for people like Elvis and Jacko.
Prisons aren't only for people that have broken the law but it's also for fools that think they're so special, they've tested law enforcement's patience!
In the real world, people would go to jail for practically shooting out the tires on an airplane to keep it from taking off, and then flashing a phony narcotics agent badge around, so he can go on board and slap some guy around that he thinks ripped him off!
Ya know....crazy-ass shit like that?
But Hamburger James did rip Elvis off. Elvis used his badge before the plane could leave the ground, slapped the pathetic bastard and that was it. Elvis never shot out the tires. Hamburger James was never invited to be in his inner circle again. If it were a phony narcotics badge, Elvis couldn't have stopped the plane, could he? Besides, it was cool as hell. Nixon give him a real badge and he used it once. Big deal. What was so criminal about getting his private photos of Priscilla in her white panties back? Jealous of Elvis's power? He could pull people over and issue speeding tickets if he wanted to. He had the badge. He was a cop for real. So what? Jacko couldn't do that. He bought his badges at the Salvation army. Lol. You're so hilarious, Kracker. Being a motorcycle cop enabled Elvis to ride without being noticed. It was brilliant.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2268 Sep 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I'll bet Paris Hilton is octopussy's idol!
Huh?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2269 Sep 9, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
But Hamburger James did rip Elvis off. Elvis used his badge before the plane could leave the ground, slapped the pathetic bastard and that was it. Elvis never shot out the tires. Hamburger James was never invited to be in his inner circle again. If it were a phony narcotics badge, Elvis couldn't have stopped the plane, could he? Besides, it was cool as hell. Nixon give him a real badge and he used it once. Big deal. What was so criminal about getting his private photos of Priscilla in her white panties back? Jealous of Elvis's power? He could pull people over and issue speeding tickets if he wanted to. He had the badge. He was a cop for real. So what? Jacko couldn't do that. He bought his badges at the Salvation army. Lol. You're so hilarious, Kracker. Being a motorcycle cop enabled Elvis to ride without being noticed. It was brilliant.
HE HAD A GUN ON HIM THOUGH!!!

Who in the hell gave Elvis a permit to carry A GUN???

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2270 Sep 9, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
BJealous of Elvis's power? He could pull people over and issue speeding tickets if he wanted to. He had the badge. He was a cop for real.
WHAAAAT???

A phony badge gave him the right to give people speeding tickets??

OMG!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!

FLOON!!!!!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2271 Sep 9, 2013
Where is the "floon" button???
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2272 Sep 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I mean, octo and Jina have had legendary fights!!
But you were quietly being his BFF at the time?
What did you tell him...
"Sometimes Jina can be difficult, sweetheart.... But she's really a lovely person!"
How did that work out?
I have nothing against Jina. You take things much too seriously.

Just because Jina does not like me, does not mean that Poppi can't.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2273 Sep 9, 2013
Yeah! I'm jealous of the "power" a celebrity has to break the law!!

RIIIIGHT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 10 hr The Power Of Mast... 80
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 16 hr RICK 12,901
MJ fans and haters Aug 13 Spotted Wee 9
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Bubbles was abandoned by MJ & left penny less Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Jul 31 Sleepingboy 3
More from around the web