i read lie list
olga

Worcester, UK

#1 Jul 17, 2006
i read lie list and can not deffend the man called michael jackson anymore because he is bad man
JANE

Worcester, UK

#2 Jul 17, 2006
HE CAN NOT BE DEFFENDED
mjj lifelong fan

Ireland

#3 Jul 17, 2006
wrong! do not be sucked in by these people, they don't know what they're talking about. Don't believe everything you read, especially not this so called 'lie list'. Believe me, it is nonsense.
younia

Algeria

#4 Jul 17, 2006
we no longer are fans
mjj lifelong fan

Ireland

#5 Jul 17, 2006
younia wrote:
we no longer are fans
well i hope that the reason is that you have changed your taste in music because his private life is nothing to do with anybody. you should enjoy his music and ignore the lies
jacksonvillage

Chemnitz, Germany

#6 Jul 17, 2006
younia wrote:
we no longer are fans
such comments would never come from real fans.
you never WAS one.
amazed

Worcester, UK

#7 Jul 17, 2006
jacksonvillage wrote:
<quoted text>
such comments would never come from real fans.
you never WAS one.
Is that you latest form of denial? It just keeps on spewing fro you doesn't it!
Blanket

Brunn Am Gebirge, Austria

#8 Jul 17, 2006
olga wrote:
i read lie list and can not deffend the man called michael jackson anymore because he is bad man
It only means that you have no Idea of what the real evidence is.
TLA

Chemnitz, Germany

#9 Jul 17, 2006
JANE wrote:
HE CAN NOT BE DEFFENDED
Writing in capitals doesn't make you look big or clever.

As for the rest of this topic... Woah, great strategy... pretending you used to support MJ and now you're "convinced" by the lies of some poor idiot who has too much time on his hands.

But whatever works for you... Considering you have nothing better to do than attacking someone you have never met and never will meet.

What is it with you people? Are you all really so lame? Or are you just bored?
Tek

Worcester, UK

#10 Jul 17, 2006
Michael Jackson his lost his appeal to the mainstream majority. Only the loonies in denial still worship the freak.

I bet the freak knows it too. Otherwise he would have hung around in America!

Even the King of Poop knows he isn't wanted in the UK or USA. He could never survive with the small remaining crowd. Oh, and not forgetting the crazy bird-lady (the silly moo that let doves fly off after the trial). She was one crazy emotional numpty!
mjfan

Overland Park, KS

#11 Jul 17, 2006
JANE wrote:
HE CAN NOT BE DEFFENDED
O yes he can the fanz are doing it!
Carter

Christchurch, UK

#24 Jul 19, 2006
FAQs - questions fans LIED about: see other post for real answers, not the emotional reactions from fans.... you know it makes sense....

THINK LOGICALLY AND FACTUALLY, NOT EMOTIONALLY!
Put child safety first.
Pauly

Warwick, UK

#25 Jul 19, 2006
It's not a matter of Michael lying or not, it's the fact that the fans distrust everything he says.
It's the media's fault. They throw out contrary stories so the truth is hidden.
I remember one newspaper headline during the trial read ...
'MACAULEY KULKIN; "I WAS JACKSON'S SEX TOY!"
That's the power of the press, it convinces people that the lie is the truth.
I feel so sorry for Michael, who's trust in children, as naive as it was, was thrown back at him with such venom.
Being alone with children only opens the doors for greedy parents and opportunists.
Jordy Chandler only said something after being "DRUGGED" by his Father in a dentist's chair!
The drug was a truth drug but was used as a suggestion drug aso!
We are all so aware of paedophilia and are so quick to judge.
Yes it IS abnormal for a grown man to want to seep with children, but if you've seen Michael's home videos you can see that when he's with children he is a child himself!
The fact that he likes Boys is not suprising, after all when boys are little they hate girls. So Michael must still have that mentality!
It's just that today we automatically distrust people and their motives, and Michael thought he could trust children but that's been destroyed now!!
Every individual is different and we can't tar everyone with the same brush!
Michael is no Gary Glitter.
Everyone needs to be loved and if Michael distrusts adults then he'll turn to animals and children which he has!
It must be a really lonely existence being Michael.
The fans give him love but it's not tangeable.
This world has crucified Michael for being different and i don't blame Michael if He never steps into the spotlight ever again ...
Pauly.
Killer Thriller

India

#27 Jul 19, 2006
olga wrote:
More or less absolutly everythingthe media have to say about Michael is sick, disgusting and pathetic. This "Lie List" is no different, its all garbage, dont be taken in by it...
Monica

Smyrna, GA

#28 Jul 19, 2006
The Lies Continue

Santa Ana, CA

#31 Jul 25, 2006
He'll be known forever as the goofy looking scarecrow who couldn't perform his husbandly duties with Lisa Marie Presley, preferring little boys and monkey butt over her.

He'll also be remembered for his financial irresponsibility and poor judgement.

But he'll most be remembered for having it all, throwing it away, and remorselessly molesting little boys.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#32 Jan 14, 2014
The only lie list was sneddon.and the gold diggers
With big fat lies.and making up little stories the way to make money.lets face it all its ever been about money.these haters you should feel sorry for them.because they are so brainwashed.they believe everything they read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! 6 hr Spotted Wee 1
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) 17 hr Nycitiman 53,064
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons (May '15) 23 hr Spotted Wee 37
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Tue Spotted Wee 64,798
3 people showed up at MJs child hood home! ha ... Tue Spotted Wee 15
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) Jul 24 Spotted Wee 46
The world is a better place without Michael Jac... (Aug '13) Jul 23 Spotted Wee 38
More from around the web