Evan Chandler “I Lied for my father, ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
krackerjacks

United States

#86 Sep 29, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan Chandler never said that. It was a hoax, started by f'loons, trying to rewrite history.
So Jordan didn't say that either?? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??
krackerjacks

United States

#87 Sep 29, 2011
Non-fans, I apologize for being foolish enough to listen to these dumbass MJ fans!!! I've been hearing for years about how Jordan admitted he lied about MJ but now that I've actually looked for the so-called article where Jordan supposedly made this confession, I CAN'T FIND IT!!

COME ON MJ FANS, LET'S GET THIS CRAP OUT IN THE OPEN!! It's time to quit walking that thin line between the truth and lies!! If you have a link to a reputable source that will confirm that Jordan admitted to lying, HAND IT OVER!!! The truth is gonna come out eventually anyway, you may as well get on board!!
2014 exposes you idiots

Kansas City, MO

#88 Jul 6, 2014
I bet all you idiots that posted stupid stuff in 2009 feel dumb now. It's 2014 and we bow know that it was lies. And Jordan would not lose the money for saying this because it was Michael Jackson insurance company that paid out 15 million for negligence. So get 6th facts right you idiot. Evan Chandler felt so guilt you committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. But you did not know this yet because it didn't happen till 5 months after you idiots posted your uneducated comments. I love going back to comments posted years ago and seeing how stupid people are. Do us a favor and blow your brains out like Evan Chandler did to himself. Please kill yourself like cowards do. Like Hitler and all the other pussys that can't cut it in the world. Kill yourself please because your a idiot and now that it's 2014 we all see how dumb you are.
Jordan Chandler s Truth wrote:
Michael Jackson: Jordan Chandler never lied despite reports
Michael Jackson paid off one of his alleged child molestation victims, who revealed a vivid testimony back in 1993. The other alleged victim and his family saw themselves put on trial instead of Michael Jackson.
Rabid Michael Jackson fans, however, have been brutally condemning both victims, even wishing for their deaths. But the most ridiculous item that was spread this week by fans of the self-titled “King of Pop” is that Michael Jackson’s first victim has come out and said he lied about Michael Jackson's wrongdoings all along. This libelous information was spread like wildfire over the Internet. It's amazing how websites can spread information without even checking sources.
Two phone calls and ten minutes of our time revealed that Jordan Chandler did not comment about anything. If he did, he could lose the millions of dollars in hush-hush money that he was paid.
Several sites that posted the false story have been closed down or don't have a working link to the story. Most likely, they were served with the threat of a lawsuit by Jordan Chandler's attorneys.
Turning Michael Jackson into a saint is disgusting and spreads a message that pedophilia is okay as long as you have talent and money. Even more disgusting is the fact that two alleged victims of child abuse are being victimized even more.
http://www.examiner.com/x-15033-Memphis-Celeb...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#90 Jul 6, 2014
2014 exposes you idiots wrote:
I bet all you idiots that posted stupid stuff in 2009 feel dumb now. It's 2014 and we bow know that it was lies. And Jordan would not lose the money for saying this because it was Michael Jackson insurance company that paid out 15 million for negligence. So get 6th facts right you idiot. Evan Chandler felt so guilt you committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. But you did not know this yet because it didn't happen till 5 months after you idiots posted your uneducated comments. I love going back to comments posted years ago and seeing how stupid people are. Do us a favor and blow your brains out like Evan Chandler did to himself. Please kill yourself like cowards do. Like Hitler and all the other pussys that can't cut it in the world. Kill yourself please because your a idiot and now that it's 2014 we all see how dumb you are.
<quoted text>
Quaint.

You still cannot explain where that insurance carrier signed Michael Jackson's settlement with Jordan Chandler.

Well well well...look who is still an idiot, idiot.

*laughter*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#91 Jul 6, 2014
2014 exposes you idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly believe that hoax, after it was proven false? Have you even read the Chandler-Jackson agreement? Nobody was allowed to talk to the press. In addition, the only person responsible for paying Jordan was Michael Jackson. Better still, the website you hate so much found an old archived newspaper article in which an insurance company refused to pay the bill.

http://www.mjfacts.info/resources/images/news...

If you don't believe the article is real, then search for it, yourself. The date and newspaper are listed, at the top. Besides, on public television, Michael admitted HE wanted it settled.

You lose, again.
Penguins

Los Angeles, CA

#92 Apr 6, 2016
It is the highest of all penguins. They use psychological adaptations and cooperation in order to live in such a harsh environment, where blowing winds can reach up to -60 ° C. They are grouped among themselves to avoid the wind and maintain a comfortable temperature. Individuals are taking turns, where once already heated inside the group, move to the outside area in order to protect the group, and let other members who were abroad before, enjoy now the heat group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paid jewish trolls 21 min Space ace 5
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... 7 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) Thu Spotted Wee 115
Judge throws out Katherine's case against Trent! Thu Spotted Wee 1
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Apr 25 Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Apr 25 The Power Of Mast... 4
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
More from around the web