Evan Chandler “I Lied for my father, ...

Evan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
fan corner

Bucharest, Romania

#1 Jun 29, 2009
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.

” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

trashselector.com

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 29, 2009
fan corner wrote:
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.
Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
trashselector.com
That article is unsubstantiated. If it was true it would be front page news. Talk about tabloid fodder!
godzilla herself

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 1, 2009
Seriously, he wsa a good man. He loved children and it wsa not in his heart to harm them or anyone else for that matter. Michael Jackson was a music legend and a womderful man, I knew the whole time that it wasn't true. Now he's in heaven moonwalking with Jesus. I know that he's happy because the angels are cheering for him just like his fans. One day we'll all be up there with him. Maybe I will see him in concert :) R.I.P. Michael. We love you!

“Str8 !@#! balliN”

Since: Apr 09

T.ItN PeraK

#6 Jul 2, 2009
M-J haters, sometimes the truth hurts

may his soul R.I.P!
Michael Fan

New York, NY

#7 Jul 2, 2009
fan corner wrote:
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.
Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
trashselector.com
At least write the names correctly. Evan is the father..Jordan is the son. I believe Michael was innocent but people posting bullshit like this is only making everything worse. Michael is not on this earth anymore so it doesn't matter what Jordan Chandler says now. It's too late and he will get his when he dies. It's sad that even in death Michael gets no peace.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 2, 2009
fan corner wrote:
trashselector.com
Yep. That says it all.

F'loonie can't even get the basic facts straight. Geezus Keyrist they're a st00pid lot.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#9 Jul 2, 2009
fan corner wrote:
After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.
Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
trashselector.com
The article is saying that **EVAN** said that, not Jordy.
Is this why it appeared on " trashselector.com " to begin with?

D'oH! you f'loons sure are "St0000PiT" and desperate.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 3, 2009
I guess this didn't work out as the f'loons expected.

Next up: Wacko's giraffes say they were never bum-f'cked by Wacko!
MJ_K1NG

Greece

#11 Jul 13, 2009
This story was posted at MSN (Greek Editon)

http://entertainment.gr.msn.com/music/article...

And Bashir, the f*cking journalist addmits he LIED about MJ:



From 0:32 till the end
MJ_K1NG

Greece

#12 Jul 13, 2009
BillyDaKid09 wrote:
<quoted text>That article is unsubstantiated. If it was true it would be front page news. Talk about tabloid fodder!
This story was posted at MSN (Greek Editon)

http://entertainment.gr.msn.com/music/article ...

And Bashir, the f*cking journalist addmits he LIED about MJ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

From 0:32 till the end
MJ_K1NG

Greece

#13 Jul 13, 2009
Ribald VIII wrote:
Bullshit, homosexual pedophile Michael Jackson bent him over at Neverland and fu-ck-ed him up his ass.
Facts are facts.
This story was posted at MSN (Greek Editon)

http://entertainment.gr.msn.com/music/article ...

And Bashir, the f*cking journalist addmits he LIED about MJ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

From 0:32 till the end

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 13, 2009
MJ_K1NG wrote:
This story was posted at MSN (Greek Editon)
http://entertainment.gr.msn.com/music/article...
And Bashir, the f*cking journalist addmits he LIED about MJ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bihNNuIhV0kXX
From 0:32 till the end
Do you understand what fabricated is? When these stories make the front page or lead story on any of the major news networks then it will be believable. Until then it is just bollocks!
Condilia

Kent, WA

#15 Jul 13, 2009
Yeah - facts are facts. HE was not found guilty! Damn you people are stupid! LEARN THE TRUTH! He was not a bad person!
Elvis In Law

Opelousas, LA

#16 Jul 13, 2009
This is just a rumour that someone started. It has no bottem to it what so ever. Jordy Chandler said no such thing. And if Michael had not been guilty, he would have never given this young boy 20-25 million.
msjoy43

Northampton, UK

#17 Jul 13, 2009
please let Michael rest in peace, he faced this when he was living, now he is gone. Has anyone had people around them lie against them before? I am sure I have, irrespective of the magnitude of the lie, it must have hurt, this man was accused using the very childrem he loved to help. He has done his bit, his work and deeds will be jugded,what have you done yet? if you should die today, what will people around you say, at least Michael's work speak for him,except for these 2 boys who alledgedly accused him and for his court trial he was not found guilty, why then do you still judge him, you will reap what you sow, please watch what you say.
Jordan Chandler s Truth

Cypress, TX

#18 Jul 13, 2009
Michael Jackson: Jordan Chandler never lied despite reports

Michael Jackson paid off one of his alleged child molestation victims, who revealed a vivid testimony back in 1993. The other alleged victim and his family saw themselves put on trial instead of Michael Jackson.

Rabid Michael Jackson fans, however, have been brutally condemning both victims, even wishing for their deaths. But the most ridiculous item that was spread this week by fans of the self-titled “King of Pop” is that Michael Jackson’s first victim has come out and said he lied about Michael Jackson's wrongdoings all along. This libelous information was spread like wildfire over the Internet. It's amazing how websites can spread information without even checking sources.

Two phone calls and ten minutes of our time revealed that Jordan Chandler did not comment about anything. If he did, he could lose the millions of dollars in hush-hush money that he was paid.
Several sites that posted the false story have been closed down or don't have a working link to the story. Most likely, they were served with the threat of a lawsuit by Jordan Chandler's attorneys.

Turning Michael Jackson into a saint is disgusting and spreads a message that pedophilia is okay as long as you have talent and money. Even more disgusting is the fact that two alleged victims of child abuse are being victimized even more.

http://www.examiner.com/x-15033-Memphis-Celeb...

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#19 Jul 13, 2009
msjoy43 wrote:
please let Michael rest in peace
REQUEST DENIED

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#20 Jul 13, 2009
Jackson is being pummeled by Elvis as we write.

The ghoulish pedophile will be sent straight to hell as soon as the King is finished with him.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 13, 2009
Condilia wrote:
Yeah - facts are facts. HE was not found guilty! Damn you people are stupid! LEARN THE TRUTH! He was not a bad person!
Here's a fact for you, f'loonie: A legal judgement is not binding to/nor enforceable in, public opinion. It serves a purpose but it doesn't mean that thinking, reading, intelligent people have to accept the judgement blindly and never again refer to the perp as a baby-diddlin' freakazoid.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 13, 2009
Jordan Chandler s Truth wrote:
Michael Jackson: Jordan Chandler never lied despite reports
Michael Jackson paid off one of his alleged child molestation victims, who revealed a vivid testimony back in 1993. The other alleged victim and his family saw themselves put on trial instead of Michael Jackson.
Rabid Michael Jackson fans, however, have been brutally condemning both victims, even wishing for their deaths. But the most ridiculous item that was spread this week by fans of the self-titled “King of Pop” is that Michael Jackson’s first victim has come out and said he lied about Michael Jackson's wrongdoings all along. This libelous information was spread like wildfire over the Internet. It's amazing how websites can spread information without even checking sources.
Two phone calls and ten minutes of our time revealed that Jordan Chandler did not comment about anything. If he did, he could lose the millions of dollars in hush-hush money that he was paid.
Several sites that posted the false story have been closed down or don't have a working link to the story. Most likely, they were served with the threat of a lawsuit by Jordan Chandler's attorneys.
Turning Michael Jackson into a saint is disgusting and spreads a message that pedophilia is okay as long as you have talent and money. Even more disgusting is the fact that two alleged victims of child abuse are being victimized even more.
http://www.examiner.com/x-15033-Memphis-Celeb...
This is a fairly new (or at least unrecognized) phenomena that I've named: "Sainthood by Death."

I've decided its motto will be: "It'd be GREAT if only you didn't have to die to get it."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) 15 hr Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) 16 hr Michalite97 113
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... 17 hr The Power Of Mast... 4
Paid jewish trolls Mon Space ace 1
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Apr 21 Spotted Wee 84
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons (May '15) Apr 20 The Power Of Mast... 36
More from around the web