Jury resumes in Michael Jackson death...

Jury resumes in Michael Jackson death trial

There are 5 comments on the KMIZ story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Jury resumes in Michael Jackson death trial. In it, KMIZ reports that:

A high school football coach is leading the jurors who will decide if a concert promoter is liable in the death of Michael Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Katherine Jackson should not get a dime! Jacko is to blame for his own death. If he really is dead and not faking it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Oct 1, 2013
I agree. But we'll find out how starstruck the jury is when they make their decision. The problem with her losing the case is the family will contest the will, again, to try to get their hands on the money.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2013
The jury in the Michael Jackson wrongful-death case found that AEG Live hired Conrad Murray, the doctor who gave the pop star a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

But they determined that Murray was not unfit, which means AEG is not liable in Jackson's death and will not have to pay hundreds of millions in compensation to the family.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#4 Oct 3, 2013
If Michael was faking.I dont thing he is. I just hope he is happy.I Love that man so muchs

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Wacko is dead and good riddance. If he was faking it that would mean more kids are still being screwed. I shudder at the thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does octopus Mon Sleepingboy 111
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Mon jerseygirl 7
Voices Screaming In The Darkness Sun miyu 17
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... Sun Len is Disgusted 3
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Jun 26 Sleepingboy 64
Michael Jackson Ignored Conventional Standards ... Jun 26 Octopus 1
News Kendall Jenner pays tribute to Michael Jackson ... Jun 25 rain 7
More from around the web