Jury resumes in Michael Jackson death trial

Oct 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMIZ

A high school football coach is leading the jurors who will decide if a concert promoter is liable in the death of Michael Jackson.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2013
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Katherine Jackson should not get a dime! Jacko is to blame for his own death. If he really is dead and not faking it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

I agree. But we'll find out how starstruck the jury is when they make their decision. The problem with her losing the case is the family will contest the will, again, to try to get their hands on the money.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

The jury in the Michael Jackson wrongful-death case found that AEG Live hired Conrad Murray, the doctor who gave the pop star a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

But they determined that Murray was not unfit, which means AEG is not liable in Jackson's death and will not have to pay hundreds of millions in compensation to the family.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

If Michael was faking.I dont thing he is. I just hope he is happy.I Love that man so muchs

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Wacko is dead and good riddance. If he was faking it that would mean more kids are still being screwed. I shudder at the thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••