Born a black man and died a white junky

Born a black man and died a white junky

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bleached freak pedo

UK

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns123 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Get out of here bimboo dumbo freak'aholic!
HUMOUNGO BUNGO PINK BALOO - STAND CLEAR!
http://youtu.be/iF8OcTfUgDk
...wa wa wum!
the freak bleached his skin because he wanted to be a white woman, and this made him very ill. That cream is illegal in the USA anyway. But his nose falling off was down to excessive plastic surgery, as he attempted to look like a Disney character.
THE deadset BLACKPANTHER

Hvidovre, Denmark

#6 Nov 22, 2012
bleached freak pedo wrote:
<quoted text>the freak bleached his skin because he wanted to be a white woman, and this made him very ill. That cream is illegal in the USA anyway. But his nose falling off was down to excessive plastic surgery, as he attempted to look like a Disney character.
this is Denmark btw - we saved evry JEW - Denmark the whole world DOES NOT EVOVLE ROUND TABLOID USA.. surprise , surprise...
here's an eyebath 4 the genuine people in our parts
Genuine People of a NORTHEN blue Heart.
-- go to - daladder -- steve martin, that blabber jabber stole that nose 4 his collection btw...
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Just more incoherent haterz speak babble. Give it up haterz, and study your subjects in school and learn something worthwhile, while you can.

Coming here with your fourth grade educations, and spewing hate doesn't impress anyone. It only shows your ignorance.
Evie

Warwick, RI

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Born a black man and died a white junky. God performs really cool miracles.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Evie wrote:
Born a black man and died a white junky. God performs really cool miracles.
First almost decent thing that you have said. God is miraculous. It is miraculous that God would allow a person to be both black and white during the same lifetime. He just didn't take into account of man's ignorance at his miracles.

Oh, and Elvis also died a junky if this is how you people want to see it. And, Kurt Cobain died a heroin addict. But, you don't want to talk about that, do you?
Evie

Warwick, RI

#10 Nov 22, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, and Elvis also died a junky if this is how you people want to see it. And, Kurt Cobain died a heroin addict. But, you don't want to talk about that, do you?
They was never born black. Racist.
Evie

Warwick, RI

#11 Nov 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
It is miraculous that God would allow a person to be both black and white
Michael wasn't white. Race is more than skin color but I can tell you dont understand that. You was just saying bad things about white people who get suntans but if a black man fades his skin with bleaching creme you say it's miraculous. YOU ARE RACIST. No point talking with you any more because I guess you're a little white schoolboy pretending to be a black man. You dont' know whaat you're talking about.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Evie wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael wasn't white. Race is more than skin color but I can tell you dont understand that. You was just saying bad things about white people who get suntans but if a black man fades his skin with bleaching creme you say it's miraculous. YOU ARE RACIST. No point talking with you any more because I guess you're a little white schoolboy pretending to be a black man. You dont' know whaat you're talking about.
You lack of grammar shows your ignorance to race. Race is nothing but color. If I bleed, do I not bleed red. If a white person bleeds, do they not bleed red. If a white person grows up in a black ghetto, will they not speak slang? Will he not have black friends?

What is it, in your mind, that makes a person black other than skin color?

It sounds to me like you are the racist one, and against your own people, since you claim to be black.

Maybe you think that blacks are basically inferior to whites, and this is what makes them so inherently different?

If so, then who is the racist one?

If not, then what is it, in your mind, that makes a person black other than skin color?

Think real deeply before you reveal yourself, self hater.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Your lack.{sp}
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Desiree wrote:
Chasugh is a racist piggy who spends Thanksgiving moaning and groaning all over the net. Why are floons so sadly pathetic and lack any kind of human interaction?
This history of his very ugly transformation into a white male with no nose.
http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html
Are you another self hater?

I think I remember you.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#16 Nov 23, 2012
If I remember, you are also Gay, Desiree. A Gay black woman who is trying to run to Evie's defense with the hopes of getting into her pants.

I doubt Evie is Gay. I doubt if she even wants to be turned by you.

Stay in school Evie and listen to your parents. Don't think you know everything just yet. It is a very complicated world. The world is full of "Desiree's", just waiting to pounce on you.

Whether they be druggie friends, trying to get you to do drugs. Young men, trying to get you to have sex. Lesbian women trying to turn you Gay.

Low paying, dead end jobs, trying to get you to leave school. etc.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Here's what happens Evie. You get that great McDonald's job while you are still in high school.

Your parents help you buy a car and you make some payments on it with your job. You have a job, a car, money in your pocket, and you think you have figured it all out, and you are on top of the world.

You figure, heck, I don't need school. So, you guit school, and work your McDonalds job. Then your parents say, "pay rent", or they are loving you so much that they let you live with them for free, not knowing how much they are hurting your future.

Or, you get tired of living at home, yet you can't afford a decent apartment, pay for your new car, and pay all your bills, with your McDonald's job.

Wait a minute!! Don't tell me your boyfriend got you pregnant too!?!

It's a sad, sad story. And young kids think they know everything. Please listen to your parents and stay in school.
GalaxyPirates

Denmark

#22 Nov 23, 2012
Balloon Boy is a troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Just love a good floon melt down. You're such a sucker.
Hey evie HONEY! that one hurt to da bone in yr goldiehair, aye?
bless the Bummer!
ihug2;)
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#23 Nov 23, 2012
If you children really want to learn something, especially about black history, or maybe your history, try viewing the movie "Roots". It may have been a little before your time, and you just may take for granted, the sufferings of black people to get where they are today.

Then, there are movies like "Slavery By Another Name". which shows how blacks were still persecuted into the 1960's by such things as false criminal charges which was used to make them do free labor in jail, or just another form of Slavery. Then, you have black families with children of these falsely charged felons, and their children have to be raised in Ghetto's, on welfare, because of these false labels on their parents. Most of these children end up in the system again, just trying to survive. A system that still today ignores their plight with judges having judicial immunity as an excuse to quietly incorporate racism back into the system.

Then, you have other movies such as "Hidden Colors", and "Up From Slavery", with people such as Booker T Washington(you may have heard about him). Great movies on black history. If you really want to understand your mental conditioning as a black person you should just see the trailer here.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1857724/

Things are things that they are afraid to teach you in school. But, you need to know who you are as a black person, and be prepared for how you will be treated by this society.

We move forward with knowledge, not with our tails between our legs. The tails between your legs might work for you, but it doesn't help your children or your black neighbors on welfare.

It definitely didn't help MJ. Although he succeeded, and escaped the system to persecute him, he suffered until the day he died, and as you can see, he is still being persecuted, here at Topix.

Knowledge is the key!
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Sorry, I type to fast sometimes.

It should say, "These are things they are afraid to teach you in school." Ever heard of a school, that teaches on the movie "Roots" or "Slavery By Another Name"? NO!

Even in a black history class, I never heard about the movie "Roots" or "Slavery By Another Name".

They just used the standard, sorry, "Caucasian teaching books, to teach a black person about their history. Wrong, so wrong.

What are they afraid of?

Would our social elevation hurt society as a whole?

Or would our social elevation help the world?

Would more black doctors, black scientists, and many more black scholars take away from the success of society as a whole? NO!

Would less black felons, black criminals, and black transients hurt society as a whole?
NO!

Then, by God, tell me what they are afraid of?

Why must they persecute us?

Are you one of them?

Are you one the side of the oppressor, or are you on the side for a better society?
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#25 Nov 23, 2012
The topic of this very thread itself is an insult on our intelligence as a society.

It is conditioning meant to keep us stupid, and it does not benefit us at all.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
If you children really want to learn something, especially about black history, or maybe your history, try viewing the movie "Roots". It may have been a little before your time, and you just may take for granted, the sufferings of black people to get where they are today.
Then, there are movies like "Slavery By Another Name". which shows how blacks were still persecuted into the 1960's by such things as false criminal charges which was used to make them do free labor in jail, or just another form of Slavery. Then, you have black families with children of these falsely charged felons, and their children have to be raised in Ghetto's, on welfare, because of these false labels on their parents. Most of these children end up in the system again, just trying to survive. A system that still today ignores their plight with judges having judicial immunity as an excuse to quietly incorporate racism back into the system.
Then, you have other movies such as "Hidden Colors", and "Up From Slavery", with people such as Booker T Washington(you may have heard about him). Great movies on black history. If you really want to understand your mental conditioning as a black person you should just see the trailer here.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1857724/
Things are things that they are afraid to teach you in school. But, you need to know who you are as a black person, and be prepared for how you will be treated by this society.
We move forward with knowledge, not with our tails between our legs. The tails between your legs might work for you, but it doesn't help your children or your black neighbors on welfare.
It definitely didn't help MJ. Although he succeeded, and escaped the system to persecute him, he suffered until the day he died, and as you can see, he is still being persecuted, here at Topix.
Knowledge is the key!
It's also power.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
The topic of this very thread itself is an insult on our intelligence as a society.
It is conditioning meant to keep us stupid, and it does not benefit us at all.
This story is like this thread.
http://www.sthp.saha.org.za/memorial/articles...
evie

Warwick, RI

#28 Nov 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack of grammar shows your ignorance to race. Race is nothing but color. If I bleed, do I not bleed red. If a white person bleeds, do they not bleed red. If a white person grows up in a black ghetto, will they not speak slang? Will he not have black friends?
What is it, in your mind, that makes a person black other than skin color?
It sounds to me like you are the racist one, and against your own people, since you claim to be black.
Maybe you think that blacks are basically inferior to whites, and this is what makes them so inherently different?
If so, then who is the racist one?
If not, then what is it, in your mind, that makes a person black other than skin color?
Think real deeply before you reveal yourself, self hater.
don't really get your question but think you're saying two things which are
1. race is nothing but color so that means I'm the race of the color of my skin and
2. my white friends are black because they hang out with me and I'm white because I hang with them.
Funny thinking and it makes me know I'm right when I said that your a little white boy who wants to be black. You're like Michaela in reverse.
evie

Warwick, RI

#29 Nov 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
Sorry, I type to fast sometimes.
:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands will arrive at Forrest Lawn for Pedop... 20 hr The Power Of Mast... 9
Why was Michael Jackson's son dyed when he was ... (Aug '09) Fri Spotted Wee 32
Rabid's have been stalking Paris for yrs & hara... Jun 22 Spotted Wee 3
Wade robson paid by illuminati Jun 22 Sleepingboy 12
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Jun 22 Spotted Wee 127
Major troll MJsAngel is off the charts insane l... Jun 21 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Jun 21 Spotted Wee 68
More from around the web