Do you believe the US government kill...

Do you believe the US government kill Osama BL?

Created by Team Wade on Feb 16, 2014

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2014
If you voted please give your reasons for why you voted as you did.
I Belieeeeve

Tulsa, OK

#2 Feb 17, 2014
I believe the US government killed Osama Bin Laden because no matter how much you may hate Obama and his policies, he and his administration are not stupid enough to have risked the reputation of the USA for this modest victory.

It would be much too great a gamble to falsify this information with the possibility of another country providing proof that it did not happen. Either Bin Laden is found alive, or his body is found elsewhere having not died in the manner Obama had indicated. This would be the worst embarrassment this country could realize and would certainly do more damage to our credibility than the risk itself would be worth.

It would be like someone providing irrefutable proof that we faked the manned moon landings. We would never recover from that and it could drastically affect our political credibility as well as our economic legitimacy for years and year to come.

Obama and his administration may be major lunatics, but even they are not stupid enough to chance that kind of outcome for the limited amount of praise that resulted in his OBNís death.

Osama is dead, and the Navy Seals killed him!

If anyone truly believes otherwise then please just burn your voter's registration card now. You are much too stupid to vote!
goodnight sweet prince

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2014
why's this in a forum about wacko?
I Belieeeeve

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 17, 2014
goodnight sweet prince wrote:
why's this in a forum about wacko?
I believe it is presented here to provide a tinge of intellectual stimulus which is woefully absent from this soporific forum.
goodnight sweet prince

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 17, 2014
I Belieeeeve wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is presented here to provide a tinge of intellectual stimulus which is woefully absent from this soporific forum.
conspiracy theory is not intellectual stimulus. it's called paranoia.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2014
No evidence was presented that shows the US Government killed OBL. In fact, the story changed multiple times and has inconsistencies that make it impossible to believe.

Members of the Bin Laden SEAL team died in a helicopter crash soon afterward.

They claimed they needed to follow muslim tradition and bury the body at sea, so no independent analysis could be performed. They claimed no photographs could be released, as not to offend muslims - and recently were found to have destroyed images in advance of an expected FOIA request by a news agency.

Faith is all people have to believe that story, and that faith is rooted in the irrational belief that Government is too incompetent, too corrupt to conspire. When in reality, that corruption and incompetence is what makes conspiracies possible.

I find it curious that you are aware enough to question the Bin Laden story, yet have faith in Wade Robson, who waited 4 years after MJ died, and not until he needed money, to attempt to take from MJs kids through a civil suit he hopes will be settled.v

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#8 Feb 17, 2014
Subhuman Cretin wrote:
No evidence was presented that shows the US he needed money, to attempt to take from MJs kids through a civil suit he hopes will be settled.v
I suspected it was you who dumped that pile of crap thread here, Larry. You were kicked off the other conspiracy threads too often, weren't you?

Are Wacko Jacko fans the type who'd actually fall for your convoluted rubbish, lonely internet creeper?
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Heres the thing, the conspiracists don't gamble, because they know the public will follow the corporate news, and the compartmentalized people within the government will assume other compartments are receiving proper oversight.

The indoctrinated belief of I believe simply because the government wouldn't risk getting caught, is why conspiracies can occur, and do. A conspiracy is simply a form of corruption, and nobody doubts corruption exists.

I doubt these events even include politicians, they are simply there reacting in a predictable way to the events the conspiracists orchestrate. We vote for Presidents, while the mechanism of government remains regardless of political party. Black Ops by nature has very little oversight, and what little exists can easily be fed fraudulent info from the ones manipulating the information.

Ask yourself how many public officials even had clearance to view the Bin Laden death images, then how many of them could detect a fraud. DNA? I can give my blood and they could easily fake my death, because DNA can't say when, where, how, or even if I died.

For all we know, Bin Laden could have died in 2002 naturally, or is kicking back on a tropical island right now, because we have been told nothing verifiable.

They kill presidents and pull the secret service agent off the car moments before to allow the headshot, then blame a patsy who was quickly killed for his silence. At the time most didn't believe it, but control the majority of the news and people eventually accept it, or at least are told that most accept it.

The MJ accusations show how people believe ideas based on the media narrative, and is still evident when you see people referring to him as Wacko Jacko, unaware they were told who MJ was through tabloids, because the corporate news repeated that term out of laziness.

Truth is, all accusations came from the initial Chandler accusation and were coerced by the same lawyer and psychologist (who himself and his techniques were involved in the largest false allegations by children in history at the McMartin Preschool, where 300 kids made allegations because they were told their participation would help other children.)

I'm a conspiracy realist, its the coincidence theorists you should have concerns about, because they will believe anything.
jina wild

London, UK

#11 Feb 18, 2014
There isn't a scrap of evidence to confirm that the US killed Bin Laden so on behalf of all Michael Jackson fans, I voted NO.
jina wild

London, UK

#12 Feb 18, 2014
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
Heres the thing, the conspiracists don't gamble, because they know the public will follow the corporate news, and the compartmentalized people within the government will assume other compartments are receiving proper oversight.
The indoctrinated belief of I believe simply because the government wouldn't risk getting caught, is why conspiracies can occur, and do. A conspiracy is simply a form of corruption, and nobody doubts corruption exists.
I doubt these events even include politicians, they are simply there reacting in a predictable way to the events the conspiracists orchestrate. We vote for Presidents, while the mechanism of government remains regardless of political party. Black Ops by nature has very little oversight, and what little exists can easily be fed fraudulent info from the ones manipulating the information.
Ask yourself how many public officials even had clearance to view the Bin Laden death images, then how many of them could detect a fraud. DNA? I can give my blood and they could easily fake my death, because DNA can't say when, where, how, or even if I died.
For all we know, Bin Laden could have died in 2002 naturally, or is kicking back on a tropical island right now, because we have been told nothing verifiable.
They kill presidents and pull the secret service agent off the car moments before to allow the headshot, then blame a patsy who was quickly killed for his silence. At the time most didn't believe it, but control the majority of the news and people eventually accept it, or at least are told that most accept it.
The MJ accusations show how people believe ideas based on the media narrative, and is still evident when you see people referring to him as Wacko Jacko, unaware they were told who MJ was through tabloids, because the corporate news repeated that term out of laziness.
Truth is, all accusations came from the initial Chandler accusation and were coerced by the same lawyer and psychologist (who himself and his techniques were involved in the largest false allegations by children in history at the McMartin Preschool, where 300 kids made allegations because they were told their participation would help other children.)
I'm a conspiracy realist, its the coincidence theorists you should have concerns about, because they will believe anything.
Hi

Did you know that there's no evidence of extortion by any of Wacko Jacko's victims? Oh, and also no evidence of any Sodium Amatyl given to Jordan or indeed of any coercion by any lawyers or psychologists.Thought I'd tell you because I appreciate how conspiracy realists like your not so good self like to deal only in verifiable hard facts. Ciao.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2014
jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi
Did you know that there's no evidence of extortion by any of Wacko Jacko's victims? Oh, and also no evidence of any Sodium Amatyl given to Jordan or indeed of any coercion by any lawyers or psychologists.Thought I'd tell you because I appreciate how conspiracy realists like your not so good self like to deal only in verifiable hard facts. Ciao.
Did you know that closet ChazUGC/Subliminal Criminal got the 'Sodium Amytal' story from a psychic website? It was originally Wikipedia, but he's moved on to a slightly more reliable source now.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#16 Feb 18, 2014
There's a low take up on this poll. I guess the sheeple realized what I wanted and didn't want to compromise themselves or something. LOL.
So guys, if you believe the US navyseals captured killed and buried our #1 enemy without a shred of proof,why do you keep asking for extra proof that Michael Jackson was a child diddling pervert?

Sure isn't because you're waiting on evidence, is it.

I guess you all must believe what you want to believe or something. Well I don't work that way and that's why none of you flunkies have got any right to demand extra evidence against Michael ever again.

Michael Jackson fans = celebrity worshiping hypocrites
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Feb 18, 2014
Team Wade wrote:
There's a low take up on this poll. I guess the sheeple realized what I wanted and didn't want to compromise themselves or something. LOL.
So guys, if you believe the US navyseals captured killed and buried our #1 enemy without a shred of proof,why do you keep asking for extra proof that Michael Jackson was a child diddling pervert?
Sure isn't because you're waiting on evidence, is it.
I guess you all must believe what you want to believe or something. Well I don't work that way and that's why none of you flunkies have got any right to demand extra evidence against Michael ever again.
Michael Jackson fans = celebrity worshiping hypocrites
Its a low sample size, so I wouldn't base my opinion on it. And simply asking yes or no, without "I don't know" invalidates the results anyway. Personally, Im leaning no, but I don't know for sure because I wasn't there, and evidence has not been provided that conclusively proves anything, one way or the other.

What proof are you providing that shows MJs guilt? What makes you sure that accusations are accurate when they all stemmed from one civil attorney who used exclusively the services of one psychologist whose record consists of the largest false allegation scandal in US history? Do you not question the motives of people who sue for money and refuse to participate in criminal cases for crimes as serious as child molestation? Why would you believe a proven liar like Wade Robson, because he either lied up to this point, or is lying now.

You are correct about most people basing their beliefs on hearsay without full knowledge of situations, you are just wrong about not including yourself.

Make sense, on one hand you accuse people of believing the media, on the on the other, you believe the media when they all claimed MJ was guilty before his jury decided he was innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Thu Manny T 53,068
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Apr 16 Pop Tart- 116
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Apr 11 RICK 12,911
Did Michael Jackson have AIDS? (Jul '09) Apr 10 desha 55
Jackson family Ďhires detectives to find MJís s... (Nov '09) Mar '18 Jake 57
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) Mar '18 AIPACgate 14
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) Mar '18 Spotted Wee 134