Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson

Jul 4, 2009 Full story: www.deseretnews.com 53,054

It's easy. Send a link to the story you were just reading to a friend. Just fill out the form on this page and we'll send it along.

Full Story
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#54365 Dec 10, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas is on Tuesday this year all over the world, you moron.
http://youtu.be/c-GMVbARsh0
Shows the video where mj is bouncing up and down with chandler . His nickname for the boy was rubba!

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54366 Dec 10, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when you are from another dimension and planet.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#54367 Dec 10, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/c-GMVbARsh0
Shows the video where mj is bouncing up and down with chandler . His nickname for the boy was rubba!
That's all a smear monger campaign.

Monaco 1993. There were no vacant seats for Jordan and Lily Chandlers in the first row. This is why Michael sat Lily Chandler on his lap. When Lily changed places with Jordan Chandler the boy sat on Michael's seat - not on his lap, but in front of him.
You can see for yourselves that Jordan and Michael are separate from each other - Michael is moving to the music and Jordan is NOT!

King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#54368 Dec 10, 2012
"smear monger campaign".

Why is it that Wacko floons have such a poor grasp of English?

Is it because they spend too much time singing "acapulco" style?

Dumbass floons.

Now, watch as GV frantically goes to the internet to find out why the above is wrong.
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#54369 Dec 10, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Monaco 1993. There were no vacant seats for Jordan and Lily Chandlers in the first row. This is why Michael sat Lily Chandler on his lap. When Lily changed places with Jordan Chandler the boy sat on Michael's seat - not on his lap, but in front of him.
You can see for yourselves that Jordan and Michael are separate from each other - Michael is moving to the music and Jordan is NOT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GYRlxIItwG8XX
Funny , you ignore that he was bouncing a boy on his lap . Two , his manager at that time felt uncomfortable about it .( he states that directly ) third no one forced mj to put him on his lap !! FYI u have no proof either it was lack of seats . Bs ( you should be ashamed )
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#54370 Dec 10, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Respond to this please
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#54371 Dec 10, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
"smear monger campaign".
Why is it that Wacko floons have such a poor grasp of English?
Is it because they spend too much time singing "acapulco" style?
Dumbass floons.
Now, watch as GV frantically goes to the internet to find out why the above is wrong.
I have gone to the internet the proper film footage of the event shows Jordan's little sister on MJ's lap, Jordan is seated next to him and in front of him.

Michael Jackson was set up by Chandler for money extortion.

Patrick

Bronx, NY

#54372 Dec 10, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Lastly , another bs award that mj demanded . How can he be artist of the millennium ?? Elvis is certified at 600 million , mj is certified at 300 million . Guiness 2013 " elvis is the biggest selling solo artist in history " that applied back then too . Garth brooks outsold mj during that time ! Award is bs
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#54373 Dec 10, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone to the internet the proper film footage of the event shows Jordan's little sister on MJ's lap, Jordan is seated next to him and in front of him.
Michael Jackson was set up by Chandler for money extortion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tx8Z9fxxw-UXX
So, you're going to stick with "smear monger campaign" then?

Idiot. You can't even see why this expression is wrong, nor how close you are to what you really meant to say.

Keep singing 'acapulco' style, honey!

IDIOT!!

PS - another quiet day from the Wacko floons.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#54374 Dec 10, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lastly , another bs award that mj demanded . How can he be artist of the millennium ?? Elvis is certified at 600 million , mj is certified at 300 million . Guiness 2013 " elvis is the biggest selling solo artist in history " that applied back then too . Garth brooks outsold mj during that time ! Award is bs
Sour grapes for you where King Michael Jackson is concerned. He was a genius.
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#54375 Dec 11, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes for you where King Michael Jackson is concerned. He was a genius.
Hardly , awards should be earned . Elvis first album was the biggest selling in history ( at that time ) with 3 number ones and won no Grammies !

Confirned by over 400 interview ...
They also claimed that Michael threw a tantrum over the phone at Madonna being awarded the "Artist of the Decade" award in '89, refused to perform for the 10th anniversary unless they gave him an award (the life size Moonman), and made the channel air a "MJ weekend" after a veejay joked about his changing skin color
PIPPI LONGSTOCKINGS

Havdrup, Denmark

#54376 Dec 11, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>

on Monday the 24th evening is highlight of xmas this end of da world u cosmopolitan, u!
PIPPI LONGSTOCKINGS

Havdrup, Denmark

#54377 Dec 11, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly , awards should be earned . Elvis first album was the biggest selling in history ( at that time ) with 3 number ones and won no Grammies !
They also claimed that Michael threw a tantrum over the phone at Madonna being awarded the "Artist of the Decade" award in '89, refused to perform for the 10th anniversary unless they gave him an award (the life size Moonman), and made the channel air a "MJ weekend" after a veejay joked about his changing skin color
i'll bet he did, the old drunked out Pirat!
xxxxx

UK

#54378 Dec 11, 2012
PIPPI LONGSTOCKINGS wrote:
<quoted text>
on Monday the 24th evening is highlight of xmas this end of da world u cosmopolitan, u!
Big day on 12 12 12 I will put my finest cloth's on.
PIPPI LONGSTOCKINGS

Havdrup, Denmark

#54379 Dec 11, 2012
xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
U do that, Santa ...
But I am afraid .. well me tink - that Pyrus had a magic
accident , c?
And your clothes are sort of --- kind of , gone C?

What are we gonna do?
HEY if you tellus what u would like to wear -
maybe we could sort of make it happen - Pyrus WONT
do a THING! We promise!!!
Kandis - Pyrus' new gurlfriend she may wanna make u get your yearly bath first!(me love this song "take a happy bath"from me fairyfam.^_^!
)
Happy Bath by Kandis!
http://youtu.be/qj8qKWFYHBE
ho ho ho

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#54380 Dec 11, 2012
xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I will wear my new underwear and socks! Happy seat,meat and feet!=D

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#54381 Dec 11, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis he was fortunate enough to achieve those things at the right time and place with the right management during an unsophisticated 50's era.

If Elvis had of been breaking out today he would have had a hard time of it, like his daughter has had.

Contemporary music artists are multifaceted and all sing good, some better than Elvis.

Michael Jackson would have fitted in today's contemporary music climate as much as he did when he started out and Thriller speaks for itself.
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#54382 Dec 11, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis he was fortunate enough to achieve those things at the right time and place with the right management during an unsophisticated 50's era.
You idiot!

The 1950s were unsophisticated only when compared to today, just as 2012 will seem unsophisticated compared to 2062 or whatever.

Fact: Elvis brought black and white people together through the new rock'n'roll.

Wacko was a pop icon - Elvis was an icon of an entire culture.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#54383 Dec 11, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot!
The 1950s were unsophisticated only when compared to today, just as 2012 will seem unsophisticated compared to 2062 or whatever.
Fact: Elvis brought black and white people together through the new rock'n'roll.
Wacko was a pop icon - Elvis was an icon of an entire culture.
The 50's were extremely unsophisticated, the majority of the populace were uneducated or had a limited education.

Racism and hatred were profilic and everyone lived a lie through constantly covering up their sordid little secrets, by pretending everything was lovely.

There were more blacks singing and performing back then than whites because music has always been a part of their culture and a part of their everday life.

Elvis was no icon of African American music. Rock and Roll music derived from the suffering and hardship caused by a white racist America.
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#54384 Dec 11, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The 50's were extremely unsophisticated, the majority of the populace were uneducated or had a limited education.
Racism and hatred were profilic and everyone lived a lie through constantly covering up their sordid little secrets, by pretending everything was lovely.
There were more blacks singing and performing back then than whites because music has always been a part of their culture and a part of their everday life.
Elvis was no icon of African American music. Rock and Roll music derived from the suffering and hardship caused by a white racist America.
You have absolutely no knowledge of the 50s, Elvis or the evolution of music.

None whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacko is in hell 5 min Sleepingboy 42
How the NFL Convinced Michael Jackson to Perfor... 1 hr Pop Tart- 23
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 2 hr goodvibrations 267
Court denies bid for new trial in Michael Jacks... 5 hr An NFL Fan 22
Was MJ sexy and did he know it? (Apr '12) 10 hr Jassica Mbambo 658
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 18 hr mjfriend 546
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 19 hr mjfriend 64,404
More from around the web