Greedy Katherine set to lie her face ...

Greedy Katherine set to lie her face off today

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#2 Jul 19, 2013
The cross on Mama Kate is gonna be really interesting. It'll probably show Katherine for the type of person she really was: not someone who care about her dying, drug addicted next-to-youngest son but as someone who wanted Michael to pay money to his deadbeat dad and two of his deadbeat brothers by going on a "reunion" tour.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#4 Jul 19, 2013
These allegations made against AEG are simply verbal allegations but I don't see the certain celebrity worshiper criticizing Katherine Jackson or her family – correct? There simply is no proof that AEG ever had a contract in place with MJ's doctor or were required to monitor MJ in his own home – correct? It's almost as if this company is being blamed for not babysitting a 50 year old man – correct? I hope Michael Jackson's mother is questioned on the fact that when she dies her share of any money she is currently earning automatically goes over to the children that MJ lied about being the biological father of. Not a single one of the real Jackson's will receive a penny in the future – correct? I wonder if any of these celebrity worshipers will acknowledge that this trial reeks of suspicion and financial gain – correct?

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#5 Jul 19, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
These allegations made against AEG are simply verbal allegations but I don't see the certain celebrity worshiper criticizing Katherine Jackson or her family – correct? There simply is no proof that AEG ever had a contract in place with MJ's doctor or were required to monitor MJ in his own home – correct? It's almost as if this company is being blamed for not babysitting a 50 year old man – correct? I hope Michael Jackson's mother is questioned on the fact that when she dies her share of any money she is currently earning automatically goes over to the children that MJ lied about being the biological father of. Not a single one of the real Jackson's will receive a penny in the future – correct? I wonder if any of these celebrity worshipers will acknowledge that this trial reeks of suspicion and financial gain – correct?
Some of the stans who call themselves "true MJ fans" will believe anything coming out of a Jackson mouth if it's positive. But I've seen some others who attack the Jacksons for bringing up a "stupid case" against AEG. As expected, they're called MJ "haters" and "AEG fans". smh the Jacko fan brigade is notoriously divided nowadays and has been since Jacko's death actually.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
These allegations made against AEG are simply verbal allegations but I don't see the certain celebrity worshiper criticizing Katherine Jackson or her family – correct? There simply is no proof that AEG ever had a contract in place with MJ's doctor or were required to monitor MJ in his own home – correct? It's almost as if this company is being blamed for not babysitting a 50 year old man – correct? I hope Michael Jackson's mother is questioned on the fact that when she dies her share of any money she is currently earning automatically goes over to the children that MJ lied about being the biological father of. Not a single one of the real Jackson's will receive a penny in the future – correct? I wonder if any of these celebrity worshipers will acknowledge that this trial reeks of suspicion and financial gain – correct?
You are right! AEG is not a babysitter of a 50 year old man and unless Katherine Jackson has proof that AEG was supplying MJ with Propofol I don't see how she is gonna win this case! Also, stay tuned for breaking news to come. AEG states that they must warn the Jury and world of the deepest darkest secret of Michael Jackson so AEG can defend itself. I know a secret myself of MJ when I worked in the music business. He played with John Lennon's estate and hid papers of a woman heiress on the John Lennon estate. He did this for Ono in exchange for royalty money on the catalogue. He became publisher in the late eightees with her blessing. But what happened was a due date came due in 2006 because Lennon was dead for 26 years. The paper came from the England office and stated there was a woman on this Estate that must get paid. MJ freaked out and panicked. That is what AEG has against him and Katherine. I beleive strongly that AEG will show this. I hope I am right because this family is a sneaky lying family and Katherine is covering up her sons crimes so she can collect billions.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#8 Jul 21, 2013
I did recall that someone who claimed to be his daughter was suing Sony/ATV (if I recall). And then the story was removed like weeks later and no one knew the outcome. MJ probably did some backstage conniving to not let this story get out to protect his and Yoko's hide because Yoko didn't want the story of this to happen. Oddly enough May Pang is allowed to wax poetic about Lennon. It's said the alleged heiress (i.e., out-of-wedlock daughter of Lennon) was the real reason John & Yoko split and John went on his two-year "Lost Weekend".
Jane

Astoria, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2013
I don't know about this. I do know many years ago someone from Germany claimed to have a birth certificate with Lennon's name listed as her father. She was coming out and then all of a sudden she backed out. This is not the same NY heiress love child that I am talking about. But you know the way this stars sleep around without condoms a baby gets conceived. There are alot of love children walking around that probably don't know they are until fate steps in. I think this pisses God off! But this NY heiress will be the most famous of them all if this story ever comes to be. She is in her 40's. I remember when they spoke of her in the music center. Everyone was talking about her like she was a star. They all hated Yoko! Just today I read in the paper that Liam Gallagher from Oasis fathered a baby with a news reporter. The news reporter is taking him to court and their is DNA evidence that Liam is the father. Liam's wife is now filing for divorce. When you marry a rock star just enjoy the money because if you are looking for honesty and faithfullness you can forget it.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2013
I also remember a few years ago that they said Michael Jackson had a love child. Omar Bahtti. Well I looked at him and he looks like the Jackson nephews. His eyes look like Jackson's eyes. Joe Jackson himself said that it was Michael's kid. News reports hushed it up but he sat with the Jacksons in the front when Jackson was burried. The mother was from Norway. I mean why didn't Jackson just admit it. Instead the kids that are not biologically his he wants you to think they are. Weird.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
I did recall that someone who claimed to be his daughter was suing Sony/ATV (if I recall). And then the story was removed like weeks later and no one knew the outcome. MJ probably did some backstage conniving to not let this story get out to protect his and Yoko's hide because Yoko didn't want the story of this to happen. Oddly enough May Pang is allowed to wax poetic about Lennon. It's said the alleged heiress (i.e., out-of-wedlock daughter of Lennon) was the real reason John & Yoko split and John went on his two-year "Lost Weekend".
Well, I will tell you a little more about the NY Lennon heiress. Yes, John and Yoko broke up and he went with May. What happened was the married woman's husband found out that he was not the father of the child who was now I think 8 at the time. The husband of the woman who had Lennon's love child beat her almost to death! She needed an operation to save her crushed kidney. It is that traumatic. I usually don't go this far but you seem understanding to me and this story is almost out of the closet. John found out that the mother was hospitalized and went berserk. Ono couldn't take it anymore so she threw him out. John wanted to acknowlede this girl child but the mother was afraid of her husband and that the marriage would break up. Finally, the mother left with the daughter and her son. That is the same time May went off with John to California. You see John was acting nuts because of th guilt that he felt he nearly caused the mother of his child's death. It was 72/73. The mother's kidney was fixed somewhat but she lived a life of heart problems from it and high blood pressure. It was sad! John went crazy. A year later he got back with Ono and she got pregnant to John could take his mind off his beautiful blonde daughter. It worked for a while but John still had paid in his heart from it.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Jane wrote:
I also remember a few years ago that they said Michael Jackson had a love child. Omar Bahtti. Well I looked at him and he looks like the Jackson nephews. His eyes look like Jackson's eyes. Joe Jackson himself said that it was Michael's kid. News reports hushed it up but he sat with the Jacksons in the front when Jackson was burried. The mother was from Norway. I mean why didn't Jackson just admit it. Instead the kids that are not biologically his he wants you to think they are. Weird.
Uh, that's not Michael's child. He had no children of his own. Omer's father is from Tunis. He looks like his parents, he looks NOTHING like Jacko.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#13 Jul 22, 2013
Omer was another one of MJ's "special friends". Joe Jackson is a notorious liar. You should know better than to buy into a lie of any Jackson lol Katherine lied so why wouldn't Joe?

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#14 Jul 22, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I will tell you a little more about the NY Lennon heiress. Yes, John and Yoko broke up and he went with May. What happened was the married woman's husband found out that he was not the father of the child who was now I think 8 at the time. The husband of the woman who had Lennon's love child beat her almost to death! She needed an operation to save her crushed kidney. It is that traumatic. I usually don't go this far but you seem understanding to me and this story is almost out of the closet. John found out that the mother was hospitalized and went berserk. Ono couldn't take it anymore so she threw him out. John wanted to acknowlede this girl child but the mother was afraid of her husband and that the marriage would break up. Finally, the mother left with the daughter and her son. That is the same time May went off with John to California. You see John was acting nuts because of th guilt that he felt he nearly caused the mother of his child's death. It was 72/73. The mother's kidney was fixed somewhat but she lived a life of heart problems from it and high blood pressure. It was sad! John went crazy. A year later he got back with Ono and she got pregnant to John could take his mind off his beautiful blonde daughter. It worked for a while but John still had paid in his heart from it.
John was under a lot of pressure too with Yoko. Apparently he was angry with Yoko for neglecting her daughter. And he felt guilty about neglecting Julian (Yoko hates Julian despite the fact Julian and Sean are the best of brothers nowadays). Plus John was getting tired of the activist role as he halfheartedly believed in what it was he was doing. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place then. That's why he went through another rebellion phase after he split from Yoko. It's stated he got drunk and was on coke but May somehow got him off heroin (which he and Yoko were addicts of) and got him to reconnect with Julian. As soon as Yoko returned, the addiction to heroin slowly but surely returned. It's stated John was on drugs at the time of his death. But since drugs can leave your body after a while, I don't know if any drugs were in his system (sounds familiar?).
Andrew
#15 Jul 22, 2013
Omer isn't a Jackson. He looks like a combination of his actual parents. Michael Jackson made up that rumor to look heterosexual. Frank Cascio talk about it in his book.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#16 Jul 22, 2013
John looked like a heroin addict before he died. The main reason like I stated above for John drunken rages and depression was also the fight for this daughter love child. Yes, Yoko was fighting for her daughter but to tell you the truth I believe Yoko never wanted to be a mother. From what I read all she wanted to do was go to work and control money and be a star. Motherhood was beneath her. I think that is why Tony Cox her ex husband took Kyoko away from her and John. He knew they were doping up and this was a bad influence on Kyoko. I kind of think he did the right thing. In a way Yoko was relieved of motherly duties. I think deep down she didn't want the responsibility. When she had Sean she made John promise he can be a househusband while she went to work. She never took care of Sean. John was still destroyed over the daughter he was told to forget. Little girls are precious to fathers. It killed him.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#17 Jul 22, 2013
They will do a movie on this story believe me! The world is yet to see the truth. Everyday that ticks by is bringing us closer to the truth. The world wil cry when they learn how awful this was for John. John didn't have a chance to know his biological daughter and then be murdered on top of that. Tragedy!

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#18 Jul 22, 2013
Andrew wrote:
Omer isn't a Jackson. He looks like a combination of his actual parents. Michael Jackson made up that rumor to look heterosexual. Frank Cascio talk about it in his book.
Yep. He told anyone he knew that Omer was "his son". I can believe Michael also told Joe this and Joe wanting to believe his son wasn't gay (or at least had curb his addiction to boys, which he knew about but turned a blind eye to it in fear his son wouldn't give him money) would believe it. But even Stevie Wonder could see Omer isn't his son and doesn't even look like him. That was Michael "making him over". Omer didn't look like that when MJ first met him. He put makeup on that boy for chrissakes and had him dressed like him (like some of his "special friends" had in the past).

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Jane wrote:
John looked like a heroin addict before he died. The main reason like I stated above for John drunken rages and depression was also the fight for this daughter love child. Yes, Yoko was fighting for her daughter but to tell you the truth I believe Yoko never wanted to be a mother. From what I read all she wanted to do was go to work and control money and be a star. Motherhood was beneath her. I think that is why Tony Cox her ex husband took Kyoko away from her and John. He knew they were doping up and this was a bad influence on Kyoko. I kind of think he did the right thing. In a way Yoko was relieved of motherly duties. I think deep down she didn't want the responsibility. When she had Sean she made John promise he can be a househusband while she went to work. She never took care of Sean. John was still destroyed over the daughter he was told to forget. Little girls are precious to fathers. It killed him.
Yoko Ono didn't care about his son spending hours and hours with Michael so it's obvious she wasn't a caring mother.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Katherine is still on the stand. So it looks like AEG is not going on today. I hope they start tomorrow.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Jane wrote:
Katherine is still on the stand. So it looks like AEG is not going on today. I hope they start tomorrow.
I find this very suspicious – correct? By her claiming she was too sleepy to continue on Friday she has now disrupted AEG's moment to present their case that MJ was a bad man who deceived everybody in his quest to be administered with powerful drugs – correct? On the plus side I have read that AEG lawyers have estimated it will take approximately one month for them to present their evidence that MJ was a very disturbed man and they have very ugly and shocking evidence of his activities – correct?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#22 Jul 22, 2013
I just hope these 12 jurors which consists of 6 men and women have not been bamboozled by the complete rubbish that has been presented by the money hungry Katherine Jackson's lawyers. They have absolutely failed to provide proof that AEG had a contract with Dr. Conrad Murray or that they hand picked him – or they had the responsibility to monitor a 50 year old man in his own home – correct? I don't know why the Jackson's don't start suing themselves and start blaming each other for not monitoring MJ and his drug abuse. I've heard Janet Jackson has made a considerable amount of money from her music and recently married a multimillionaire – correct? Maybe they can sue her and her husband.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#24 Jul 22, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
I just hope these 12 jurors which consists of 6 men and women have not been bamboozled by the complete rubbish that has been presented by the money hungry Katherine Jackson's lawyers. They have absolutely failed to provide proof that AEG had a contract with Dr. Conrad Murray or that they hand picked him – or they had the responsibility to monitor a 50 year old man in his own home – correct? I don't know why the Jackson's don't start suing themselves and start blaming each other for not monitoring MJ and his drug abuse. I've heard Janet Jackson has made a considerable amount of money from her music and recently married a multimillionaire – correct? Maybe they can sue her and her husband.
The Jackson family will NEVER hold themselves accountable for any problem they endure. It's all about passing the blame to as many people as possible, fabricate racism, and conspiracy theories, anything that can muddy the waters in their selfish favour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Jul 8 Pop Tart- 2
MJ hater trolls Jul 7 Justice 1
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun '16 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun '16 love 7,215
More from around the web