Home Alone with Michael Jackson

Home Alone with Michael Jackson

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

Jessie Pinkman

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2014
Pretty damning (and funny) skit by In Living Color starring Tommy Davidson and the kid from Home Improvement.

The interesting thing about it is the date it originally aired--October 27, 1991. Two years before the Jordan Chandler payoff.

Seems like In Living Color had Jackson pegged long before the mainstream media did. Just how loud were the whispers of Jacko's sexual proclivities pre-1993?
Jessie Pinkman

Lake Elsinore, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2014

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Jun 24, 2014
I'm curious to know exactly how many people knew Michael had an unhealthy interest in young children, before the Chandler scandal. Thanks to LaToya, his family obviously knew.

His maid Blanca Francia certainly knew. She started working for him when he still lived at Hayvenhurst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson smokes two joints while clad in $... Mar 19 Jake 2
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Mar 17 RICK 12,909
Jackson family ‘hires detectives to find MJ’s s... (Nov '09) Mar 11 Jake 57
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Mar 11 Pop Tart- 109
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) Mar 7 AIPACgate 14
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) Mar 5 Spotted Wee 134
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) Mar 5 Spotted Wee 49