(*Michael Jackson*) the Strength of one man and his human Nature

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#1 Jan 15, 2014
In the words of the angel himself Michael Jackson.I Just hope that one day.that they
Will be fair.and portray me the way I really am.Just a loving and peaceful guy.Just wanting to make wonderful unprecedented
Entertainment.songs and music and films
For the world,you know thats all I wanna do.I am no threat I Just wanna do that
I want to be Joy to the world
WORDS BY MICHAEL JACKSON

What that man had to deal with day in and day out.with the garbadge lies from the press.gold digging families for money.and to have their little bit of fame.and the Jealousy of sneddon.who set Michael up
With fake finger prints and fake documents he was caught with.and his side kick diana dimond.who together were the perfect pair for lies.and the haters who are so brainwashed they will believe anything they read.rather then looking in to Michael childhood.and really know Michael was the child at heart.peter pan.how that man was treated.he was no threat to anybody
Michael was a good looking guy Thats why there so many Jealous guys.and this is what it really is about Michael is Innocent.and Michael never once stopped caring about people he was a genuine nice guy.with such a gentle and sweet nature
He was absolutely sincere about his charity work.thats always been something close to his heart .and he raised huge sum
Which helped pay for treatment.how blessed we were to have that man in our lives.we love you to bits Michael x
Juggs Judy

AOL

#2 Jan 15, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
In the words of the angel himself Michael Jackson.I Just hope that one day.that they
Will be fair.and portray me the way I really am.Just a loving and peaceful guy.Just wanting to make wonderful unprecedented
WORDS BY MICHAEL JACKSON
What that man had to deal with day in and day out.with the garbadge lies from the press.gold digging families for money.and to have their little bit of fame.and the Jealousy of sneddon.who set Michael up
With fake finger prints and fake documents he was caught with.and his side kick diana dimond.who together were the perfect pair for lies.and the haters who are so brainwashed they will believe anything they read.rather then looking in to Michael childhood.and really know Michael was the child at heart.peter pan.how that man was treated.he was no threat to anybody
Michael was a good looking guy Thats why there so many Jealous guys.and this is what it really is about Michael is Innocent.and Michael never once stopped caring about people he was a genuine nice guy.with such a gentle and sweet nature
He was absolutely sincere about his charity work.thats always been something close to his heart .and he raised huge sum
Which helped pay for treatment.how blessed we were to have that man in our lives.we love you to bits Michael x
If you cannot accept the unpleasant truth that celebrities big and small can and do deny crimes that they have in reality committed, especially when threatened with lengthy jail time, then it's you who is in dire need of a strong dose of reality.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot accept the unpleasant truth that celebrities big and small can and do deny crimes that they have in reality committed, especially when threatened with lengthy jail time, then it's you who is in dire need of a strong dose of reality.
Reality is patient because eternity doesn't end.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2014
WORDS BY MICHAEL JACKSON

Thank you for your beautiful post. The spirit of MJ is with you, Peace be with you.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#6 Jan 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your beautiful post. The spirit of MJ is with you, Peace be with you.
Thanks goodvibration.keep loving MJ
Juggs Judy

AOL

#7 Jan 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that everyone who disagrees with you about Jackson's alleged innocence displays faulty logic?

Can you accept the fact that people who rightly label Jackson, a pedophile and child abuser have not done so just because they had a gut feeling, but because they have taken time to analyze the facts and learn not just about Jackson, but pedophiles all over the world. Are you capable of acknowledging this fact? Or will you resort to your typical immature name-calling, such as labeling people 'haters' who do not believe that Jackson's was a wonderful individual who could do no wrong?

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that everyone who disagrees with you about Jackson's alleged innocence displays faulty logic?
Can you accept the fact that people who rightly label Jackson, a pedophile and child abuser have not done so just because they had a gut feeling, but because they have taken time to analyze the facts and learn not just about Jackson, but pedophiles all over the world. Are you capable of acknowledging this fact? Or will you resort to your typical immature name-calling, such as labeling people 'haters' who do not believe that Jackson's was a wonderful individual who could do no wrong?
MJ supporters did analyse everything and can understand why the court of law found him NOT GUILTY. We also object to the immature name of Wacko and Floon from Haterz just because they direct their anger toward a just legal system.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9 Jan 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'

a just legal system.
This, from the only one on earth who thinks OJ was 'innocent'.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This, from the only one on earth who thinks OJ was 'innocent'.
Forensic collection played an important role in the investigation and was the key factor in the crime outcome.

OJ was never accused of child molestation. Comparing his case with MJ's allegations is incomprehensive.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#11 Jan 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Forensic collection played an important role in the investigation and was the key factor in the crime outcome.
You're the one who brought up the so-called innocence of OJ months ago, cretin. You can't escape your stupid statements, can you?
You wish

Rockland, MA

#12 Jan 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ was never accused of child molestation. Comparing his case with MJ's allegations is incomprehensive.
Dumbass,
Research shows it is very hard to convict pedophiles without a smoking gun . That' and pedo pan high priced attorneys painting all mj victims and witnesses negatively floon. The average person in the us doesn't know the description matched and what was found at pedo land fool. I hope more victims come out because of wade. There is no difference between mj and jimmy Seville floon. The truth will catch up to the king of pedophiles

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass,
Research shows it is very hard to convict pedophiles without a smoking gun . That' and pedo pan high priced attorneys painting all mj victims and witnesses negatively floon. The average person in the us doesn't know the description matched and what was found at pedo land fool. I hope more victims come out because of wade. There is no difference between mj and jimmy Seville floon. The truth will catch up to the king of pedophiles
There is a lot of difference between Saville and MJ. Saville was a self professed pedophile and has many victims come out. No evidence was found to prove MJ committed the allegations. MJ denied he was NOT a pedophile to his grave. Apart from nut job Wade no one has come out recently.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 17, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass,
Is that a why pedophiles are being convicted today more than ever before?
MJ molested no child, he didn't even molest himself.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#15 Jan 18, 2014
Goodvibrations and Jermaine 7.com e and sign in
And Join the rest of the fans on the
Positively Michael-a Michael Jackson fan club
And podcast.forum.-for fans only and no haters
Haters would be blocked. Its really fun.and
Its Just loving MJ.more and more fans are Joining every day. There are so many forums ro choose from.new ones opening every day.Just for the love of MJ -fans of MJ only
you wish

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2014
Goodvibrations and Jermaine 7.com e and sign in
And Join the rest of the fans on the
Positively Michael-a Michael Jackson fan club
And podcast.forum.-for fans only and no haters
Haters would be blocked. Its really fun.and
Its Just loving MJ.more and more fans are Joining every day. There are so many forums ro choose from.new ones opening every day.Just for the love of MJ -fans of MJ only
Great
Please go there and lie to each other about prof pan. greatest man ever are your idiotic words. spread your b.s. There to.other gullible loons
you wish

Mountain View, CA

#17 Jan 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a why pedophiles are being convicted today more than ever before?
MJ molested no child, he didn't even molest himself.
Simple.troglodyte, victims are being seen as.victims now. not by sycophantic floons that think everyone is a liar. your the pathological liar. Jimmy Seville never admitted anything. mj was a proven liar. funny you hate wade but accept Latoya flip flopping. kids.are far more.important than pedo pan legacy. I hope wade opens up a flood gate concerning your long of pedophiles

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2014
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>Simple.troglodyte, victims are being seen as.victims now. not by sycophantic floons that think everyone is a liar. your the pathological liar. Jimmy Seville never admitted anything. mj was a proven liar. funny you hate wade but accept Latoya flip flopping. kids.are far more.important than pedo pan legacy. I hope wade opens up a flood gate concerning your long of pedophiles
I am tired of Wade's flip flopping around and he is no kid.

He is a financially desperate man who can no longer work because he has been unfortunate enough to inherit some mental illness later in his life. ;-(
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#19 Jan 19, 2014
All you clowns out there,its all stupid games isnt it
Listen and Listen good clowns (haters)
Michael was no threat to anybody,he never hurt a child.or anyone for that matter,he hasnt got a bad none in his body.he was a child at heart (peter pan)
Look in to his childhood and maybe you will understand. And when are you going to see wade robson for what he really is a gold digger.who only
Wants money,and fame and a liar and story teller
Just to get what he wants.and to make headlines
Fame and fortune. Thats all wades about

I love Michael Jackson.and I wish,all these mean and cruel statements being made would end,
Michael was always telling the truth! I dont care
What you say,or what you think,I believe in every word Michael said,I believe only in him.I will only
Listen to Michael and still do.I trust in him.I will be beside him every step of the way,I will support him
I will defend him,I will stand by him.and always be there for him.

You clowns have no right to Judge him.or have no right to treat him the way you have,Michael made a difference and made the world a better place
Its so empty without him.I wish he was still here
I want my angel back hes always been a big part of my life.hes my everything, hes my whole world
I adore him.I will always be Missing him.not a day
Goes by that I am not thinking about him.
Michael you"ll always on my Mind.in my thoughts
Forever in my heart.the key to my life.

What are you fools going to achieve.nobody is listening to you.nothing will ever change.
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE grow up and get your act together make that change today
I send my love and hugs angel too you my precious one Michael Jackson x
You wish

Rockland, MA

#20 Jan 19, 2014
All you clowns out there,its all stupid games isnt it
Listen and Listen good clowns (haters)
Michael was no threat to anybody,he never hurt a child.or anyone for that matter,he hasnt got a bad none in his body.he was a child at heart (peter pan)
Look in to his childhood and maybe you will understand. And when are you going to see wade robson for what he really is a gold digger.who only
Wants money,and fame and a liar and story teller
Just to get what he wants.and to make headlines
Fame and fortune. Thats all wades about
I love Michael Jackson.and I wish,all these mean and cruel statements being made would end,
Michael was always telling the truth! I dont care
What you say,or what you think,I believe in every word Michael said,I believe only in him.I will only
Listen to Michael and still do.I trust in him.I will be beside him every step of the way,I will support him
I will defend him,I will stand by him.and always be there for him.
You clowns have no right to Judge him.or have no right to treat him the way you have,Michael made a difference and made the world a better place
Its so empty without him.I wish he was still here
I want my angel back hes always been a big part of my life.hes my everything, hes my whole world
I adore him.I will always be Missing him.not a day
Goes by that I am not thinking about him.
Michael you"ll always on my Mind.in my thoughts
Forever in my heart.the key to my life.
What are you fools going to achieve.nobody is listening to you.nothing will ever change.
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE grow up and get your act together make that change today
I send my love and hugs angel too you my precious one Michael Jackson x
Pedo pan never hurt anyone ??
1) ca dept of labor in 2006 fined mj for not paying back wages and lapsed workers comp.( that means dumbass he stiffed his workers )
2) PETA states mj was terrible to his animals and abandoned them
3) there are multiple plaintiffs against mj for molestation jackass

That's a small sample . Save your lies troglodyte . He was no saint and definitely not humble . Who the hell pays for a commisioned painting where your like Jesus or knights and crowns himself . I told you before go to mj syncophantic sites where you can spread your bs ranging from greatest entertainer to saint . Your bs don't fly here and mj definitely was not good looking at the end . You are deaf,dumb and blind .
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#21 Jan 19, 2014
Michael was still as good looking as ever at the end.I saw his last Inteeview and he was still a hottie.nothing changed he was a total babe
And yes he was a very humble down to earth guy
With a sweet and gentle nature.Michael was alway
A peaceful and loving guy.he was Just perfect
He loved animals he would never hurt them.and he
Had staff to look after them.he was just a big softie
What a fool you are If you believe everything you read.its total false and garbadge you lose clown
And he can have whatever painting he wishes
In his own privacy.you cant tell people what to haven.thats up to him.Mike never had much time to himself he raised his children on his own.and what a wonderdul Job he did.he was just an Incredible father.and gave his time up to help other people. He just gave everything he had.you should be thanking him.and praise him.for the sweetest angel he was. Have some respect for a wonderful man.the only thing thats got your goat because you know I am right.you no nothing about MJ
Leave him be. I still want my angel Michael back
I love you always Michael x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Michael Jackson destroyed his looks in 100 ... 20 min Stormageddon 199
Where is? 24 min Alain 269
Why Do F'loons Delete Certain Threads On Pedoph... 31 min Stormageddon 20
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 31 min An NFL Fan 731
Michael Jackson's mom taking lawsuit to Calif. ... 40 min Stormageddon 9
Did joseph sexually abuse Rebbie and LaToya 48 min Binky 0
LaToya Jackson reveals she's no longer engaged ... 49 min goodvibrations 6
Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 58 min goodvibrations 63
MJ haters 1 hr Stormageddon 123
More from around the web