Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

There are 277 comments on the BIO story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Michael Jackson. In it, BIO reports that:

Singer-songwriter Michael Jackson's award-winning career as the King of Pop transformed the face of pop music and popular culture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BIO.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Drugs sadly destroyed MJ's creativity and life. I wish he had of lived to topped Thriller before he moved on to the spirit world.

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#2 Feb 4, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
Drugs sadly destroyed MJ's creativity and life. I wish he had of lived to topped Thriller before he moved on to the spirit world.
I wish he had lived long enough for us to gleefully watch his spotted arse behind bars. The only purpose he serves now is as a contaminant of the groundwater due to the radioactive amount of polymers coming from his many rhinoplasties.
smilemj

UK

#3 Feb 4, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
Drugs sadly destroyed MJ's creativity and life. I wish he had of lived to topped Thriller before he moved on to the spirit world.
I just wish he had lived to enjoy life doing whatever he wished to do without any pressure.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish he had lived to enjoy life doing whatever he wished to do without any pressure.
I wish you'd go see a Shrink.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish he had lived to enjoy life doing whatever he wished to do without any pressure.
That was the only wish of his that never became fulfilled for him in his blessed life.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2012
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish he had lived long enough for us to gleefully watch his spotted arse behind bars. The only purpose he serves now is as a contaminant of the groundwater due to the radioactive amount of polymers coming from his many rhinoplasties.
MJ's body is not polluting groundwater because the air we breathe our bones, muscles and tissues, all contain natural occurring radioactive elements. It is absurd for you to think that Michael Jackson would have never gone to jail for crimes that were never committed. Envying MJ for having the courage to change his nose is ridiculous.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#7 Feb 4, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's body is not polluting groundwater because the air we breathe our bones, muscles and tissues, all contain natural occurring radioactive elements. It is absurd for you to think that Michael Jackson would have never gone to jail for crimes that were never committed. Envying MJ for having the courage to change his nose is ridiculous.
Typical of you to take that seriously and answer with an inane lecture. Tell me more about American rock and roll.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of you to take that seriously and answer with an inane lecture. Tell me more about American rock and roll.
Disturbing hatred is never a joke. I will leave American rock and roll with your stupidity. The fact that you would consider to be an expert on the matter is a joke. LOL

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#11 Feb 4, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Disturbing hatred is never a joke. I will leave American rock and roll with your stupidity. The fact that you would consider to be an expert on the matter is a joke. LOL
Is your profound lack of humour a result of your sullen, self-righteousness, or (more likely) a symptom of your slowness, slob?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#12 Feb 4, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish he had lived to enjoy life doing whatever he wished to do without any pressure.
He would have never stopped. If he hadn't died of drugs, he would have died during his 50 concerts from This is $hit.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 4, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your profound lack of humour a result of your sullen, self-righteousness, or (more likely) a symptom of your slowness, slob?
MJ Haterz are the self righteous ones by creating their own laws and lies. Lardass.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#14 Feb 4, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ Haterz are the self righteous ones by creating their own laws and lies. Lardass.
Wow. Can I write that one down?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 4, 2012
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>He would have never stopped. If he hadn't died of drugs, he would have died during his 50 concerts from This is $hit.
No one has a crystal ball with regard to MJ's addiction but he would have done those 50 concerts and survived to proved he was the best showman ever. You can worship Murray's irresponsible actions from preventing that.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#16 Feb 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a crystal ball with regard to MJ's addiction...
No one?
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
...but he would have done those 50 concerts and survived to proved he was the best showman ever.
Apart from you, right?

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#17 Feb 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
Drugs sadly destroyed MJ's creativity and life. I wish he had of lived to topped Thriller before he moved on to the spirit world.
Given that he had 27 years to try, I think it's a safe bet to say that he would never have managed it.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#18 Feb 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Envying MJ for having the courage to change his nose is ridiculous.
St00000pid f'loon quotations, here we come....

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#19 Feb 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's body is not polluting groundwater because the air we breathe our bones, muscles and tissues, all contain natural occurring radioactive elements. It is absurd for you to think that Michael Jackson would have never gone to jail for crimes that were never committed. Envying MJ for having the courage to change his nose is ridiculous.
You sure like to confound whatever sensibility you have left.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
St00000pid f'loon quotations, here we come....
My post was not directed at you but your attention seeking self responded three times to it. This only projects what a disturbed MJ hater you are. Your actions depict not just stupidity but foolishness as well.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 5, 2012
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure like to confound whatever sensibility you have left.
Who are you to question sensibility, considering you never had any at all, clown.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#22 Feb 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was not directed at you but your attention seeking self responded three times to it. This only projects what a disturbed MJ hater you are. Your actions depict not just stupidity but foolishness as well.
This is an internet forum and all posts are open to anybody to respond to. If you wish to allow your droplets of wisdom to only be viewed by the privileged few, start emailing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 1 hr Spotted Wee 64,793
Wade robson paid by illuminati 9 hr Space ace 59
Cadaver 13596 21 hr Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters 23 hr CAB1927 6
3 people showed up at MJs child hood home! ha ... Wed The Power Of Mast... 14
Not shocking MJ stiffed Quincy Jones! Wed Spotted Wee 1
There are no more MJ fans - period! Wed Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web