Court upholds conviction of Michael Jackson doctor

Jan 15, 2014 Full story: Connecticut Post 34

An appellate court unanimously upheld the involuntary manslaughter conviction of Michael Jackson 's doctor, determining that there was "substantial evidence" of his guilt presented at trial.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#26 Jan 21, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually didn't see the court transcripts? lol you are pickled.
I noticed how f'loons are becoming more and more hostile as the real Michael Jackson is revealed, as a drug-addicted pedophile.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#27 Jan 21, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed how f'loons are becoming more and more hostile as the real Michael Jackson is revealed, as a drug-addicted pedophile.
People who don't read up on the truth will get more defensive.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 21, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
People who don't read up on the truth will get more defensive.
You don't speak the truth...you lie everytime you trash talk MJ.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#31 Jan 21, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't speak the truth...you lie everytime you trash talk, MJ.
Figured out MJ was the trash talking liar, did you? Good

Location hidden

#32 Jan 21, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured out MJ was the trash talking liar, did you? Good
Don't twist my words or ad symbols to change my meaning.

“a strong "Dairy Presence"”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#33 Jan 27, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care what you believe. Quit rackin on the drugs. Murray killed him and you know it. YOU are the one deluded Len...thinkin you know everything bout him...you do not!!! Maybe you need some drugs to make you nicer.
you are a childish floon. the Thing of Pop doses himself to death and used to take over the dosage when Murray wasn't watching it. why can't you floons accept that Pedo Pan was a hopeless druggie? Scary Poppins' floons are all stupid but you are about the most stupid and ignorant of the Pedo Pan worshippers.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Jan 27, 2014
Milkman Dan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a childish floon. the Thing of Pop doses himself to death and used to take over the dosage when Murray wasn't watching it. why can't you floons accept that Pedo Pan was a hopeless druggie? Scary Poppins' floons are all stupid but you are about the most stupid and ignorant of the Pedo Pan worshippers.
The King of Pop was OD'd by the hands of Murray.

Murray was not a qualified anaesthetist. He illegally administered proposal, Bright Spark.
I WANT MY MICHAEL BACK

UK

#36 Jan 27, 2014
Me and goodvibrations would Jump at the chance
To look after and take care of Michael.we would of treated him like a king.how he deserved to be treated.we would of done a far better Job then evil
Garbadge trash murray.We both care about MJ
He means everything.to us

Location hidden

#37 Jan 27, 2014
Milkman Dan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a childish floon. the Thing of Pop doses himself to death and used to take over the dosage when Murray wasn't watching it. why can't you floons accept that Pedo Pan was a hopeless druggie? Scary Poppins' floons are all stupid but you are about the most stupid and ignorant of the Pedo Pan worshippers.
are you the meth milkman?..you sound like it...dan the man...jump on the band...fall in the sand...die a lonely old man..
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#38 Jan 28, 2014
The question you need to ask yourself.we know
Murray committed the crime.but was he alone?
Was anybody else with him?after listening to the
Tape conversation.with Michael.tohme tohme
Came to help save neverland.when Jermaine Jackson.introduced him to Michael.according to the tape recording.tohme tohme was scaring Michael.he kept saying I dont no what hes capable of.he was intimidating him.and Michael put it in writing he didnt need him anymore.he still kept acting as a manager.Michael didnt know what to do.he said he wouldnt let him see anybody.it was like he was asking for help. Tohme said everything would come out.I dont know what the hell tohme was talking about. Were him and murray in it together.maybe not but one thing I am sure of he was frightened of this man.Mike never trusted him.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39 Jan 28, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
The question you need to ask yourself.we know
Murray committed the crime.but was he alone?
Was anybody else with him?after listening to the
Tape conversation.with Michael.tohme tohme
Came to help save neverland.when Jermaine Jackson.introduced him to Michael.according to the tape recording.tohme tohme was scaring Michael.he kept saying I dont no what hes capable of.he was intimidating him.and Michael put it in writing he didnt need him anymore.he still kept acting as a manager.Michael didnt know what to do.he said he wouldnt let him see anybody.it was like he was asking for help. Tohme said everything would come out.I dont know what the hell tohme was talking about. Were him and murray in it together.maybe not but one thing I am sure of he was frightened of this man.Mike never trusted him.
Of course there were several music industry big wigs that were behind MJ's death. MJ knew too much and went against it just like Tupac did.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#40 Jan 28, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there were several music industry big wigs that were behind MJ's death. MJ knew too much and went against it just like Tupac did.
Tupac and Biggie were murdered by gangs that they were invoved in long before they became rich and famous. They wanted part of their earnings but that wasn't going to happen. Michael Jackson wasn't involved in that kind of thug thing. Sony certainly had nothing to do with Michael's death either. We all know that he was a drug addict like what Justin Bieber is currently going through. You just rather blame someone else.

Location hidden

#41 Jan 28, 2014
Thugs...drugs...slugs....mugs. ...jugs...guns.....knives....y es....

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#42 Jan 28, 2014
I WANT MY MICHAEL BACK wrote:
Me and goodvibrations would Jump at the chance
To look after and take care of Michael.we would of treated him like a king.how he deserved to be treated.we would of done a far better Job then evil
Garbadge trash murray.We both care about MJ
He means everything.to us
Michael would never have allowed you near him, unless you were a little boy. You've been told that before. Now, go back to your cushion and pillow cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who should be terminated from topix? 35 min hiro _ 5
Why does Jina Wild_ hate men? 46 min hiro _ 15
Michael His Music,his Legacy is forever.his bea... 48 min Stormageddon 2
Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Mi... 51 min Octopus 14
Where is Stormageddon? 55 min Stormageddon 15
Did Mj have a sexual relationship w an adult ma... 58 min Pop Tart- 50
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 59 min An NFL Fan 165
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 1 hr Pop Tart- 264
Alone And Forsaken: Michael Jackson's Dead Bir... 1 hr Pop Tart- 360
•••