Court upholds conviction of Michael Jackson doctor

There are 34 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Court upholds conviction of Michael Jackson doctor. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

An appellate court unanimously upheld the involuntary manslaughter conviction of Michael Jackson 's doctor, determining that there was "substantial evidence" of his guilt presented at trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Good. This evil person who dares to call himself a doctor gets to carry around his title of incompetent...uncaring...crimi nal.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2014
This is a rather perplexing quote....

"The evidence demonstrated that Mr. Jackson was a vulnerable victim and that (Murray) was in a position of trust, and that (Murray) violated the trust relationship by breaching standards of professional conduct in numerous respects," it said.

Vulnerable victim? Hmmm, wasn't Wacko the unethical patient who handpicked Murray and begged him to give him his milk?

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#3 Jan 16, 2014
His addiction (and karma from years of manipulating people) made him vulnerable. But victim? I don't know about all of that. That said, Murray did violate his oath. That said, he only did it because MJ begged him for the "milk". So I really feel neutral about it.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
This is a rather perplexing quote....
"The evidence demonstrated that Mr. Jackson was a vulnerable victim and that (Murray) was in a position of trust, and that (Murray) violated the trust relationship by breaching standards of professional conduct in numerous respects," it said.
Vulnerable victim? Hmmm, wasn't Wacko the unethical patient who handpicked Murray and begged him to give him his milk?
Big deal..Murray was the doctor...he was the one who got the diprivan and administered it. He should of said no instead of worrying bout the damn money. No ETHICAL doctor does that.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Murray did violate the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm. But Michael was a drug addict who shopped for drug pushers with a medical license. Had it not been Murray, it would have been a different doctor. Or, he would have died from an overdose when he was injecting himself with his drugs.

Neil Young's song, "The Needle and the Damage Done" comes to mind, especially the last line, "but every junkie's like the setting sun."

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Big deal..Murray was the doctor...he was the one who got the diprivan and administered it. He should of said no instead of worrying bout the damn money. No ETHICAL doctor does that.
Hmmm, yes, Mr Murray should have said no to Pedo Pan's demands. But there's no point in criticising Mr Murray when Mr Pedo Pan himself had the responsibility of not just being a law-abiding human being, but also a responsible and decent father. His use, and illegally methods of obtaining drugs (as you problem know from your personal time with him) wasn't just something that took place when Mr Murray came on the scene, but something he did for many, many years.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, yes, Mr Murray should have said no to Pedo Pan's demands. But there's no point in criticising Mr Murray when Mr Pedo Pan himself had the responsibility of not just being a law-abiding human being, but also a responsible and decent father. His use, and illegally methods of obtaining drugs (as you problem know from your personal time with him) wasn't just something that took place when Mr Murray came on the scene, but something he did for many, many years.
So what..he took drugs...big deal....Murray is the one that gave him the diprivan that day...he gave him so much it was found in his eyes...all under the guise as a doctor.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#10 Jan 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> So what..he took drugs...big deal....Murray is the one that gave him the diprivan that day...he gave him so much it was found in his eyes...all under the guise as a doctor.
You keep conveniently forgetting about Wacko's use of that Nevada dentist for administering diprivan to his son. Does that dentist also qualify as being "under the guise", you pendant ignoramus?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep conveniently forgetting about Wacko's use of that Nevada dentist for administering diprivan to his son. Does that dentist also qualify as being "under the guise", you pendant ignoramus?
You actually believed that?...lol..you are twacked.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Jan 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> So what..he took drugs...big deal....Murray is the one that gave him the diprivan that day...he gave him so much it was found in his eyes...all under the guise as a doctor.
All those drugs repeatedly found in his home and in his body don't bother you? All those descriptions from people who discussed his drug addiction don't bother you?

Location hidden

#14 Jan 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
All those drugs repeatedly found in his home and in his body don't bother you? All those descriptions from people who discussed his drug addiction don't bother you?
no..why should it? Takin drugs does not make a person bad.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#15 Jan 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>no..why should it? Takin drugs does not make a person bad.
No, Jermaine, it doesn't. But he was addicted, and addicts end up dead if they don't go to rehab.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jermaine, it doesn't. But he was addicted, and addicts end up dead if they don't go to rehab.
Not always..not true...you are just tryin to make him look bad again. It was not street drugs that he was takin. He had pain so he took something to help...big deal...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Jan 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Not always..not true...you are just tryin to make him look bad again. It was not street drugs that he was takin. He had pain so he took something to help...big deal...
He was addicted to prescription drugs. He went to Dr. Arnie, on a regular basis, for demerol shots. During the raid and when the police arrived for the body, he had more prescription drugs, some even in other people's names, which includes Prince. During the raid, the police found ecstasy pills and hashish. Who on earth are you trying to fool?

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He was addicted to prescription drugs. He went to Dr. Arnie, on a regular basis, for demerol shots. During the raid and when the police arrived for the body, he had more prescription drugs, some even in other people's names, which includes Prince. During the raid, the police found ecstasy pills and hashish. Who on earth are you trying to fool?
I am not foolin anyone..I know what Michael was and what he was not. Lots of people take drugs...so what .It is their choice...why is it such a big deal to you?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#19 Jan 19, 2014
I've read that Michael first tried cocaine with Andy Warhol at Studio 57 in New York City in the late seventies.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2014
make me go insane..I wanna girl that does cocaine...cocaine girl by Nirvana...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#21 Jan 20, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not foolin anyone..I know what Michael was and what he was not. Lots of people take drugs...so what .It is their choice...why is it such a big deal to you?
You act as if he wouldn't be dead had he not overdosed, by means of Dr. Murray. The truth of the matter is he was an addict, and if it hadn't been Murray, it would have been somebody else. Given that Michael overdosed, it was only a matter of time before he finally died. It's a big deal to me because your delusions about him are frustrating. And I don't believe you personally knew him, unless you met him before you grew pubes.

Location hidden

#23 Jan 20, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as if he wouldn't be dead had he not overdosed, by means of Dr. Murray. The truth of the matter is he was an addict, and if it hadn't been Murray, it would have been somebody else. Given that Michael overdosed, it was only a matter of time before he finally died. It's a big deal to me because your delusions about him are frustrating. And I don't believe you personally knew him, unless you met him before you grew pubes.
I don't care what you believe. Quit rackin on the drugs. Murray killed him and you know it. YOU are the one deluded Len...thinkin you know everything bout him...you do not!!! Maybe you need some drugs to make you nicer.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#24 Jan 20, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> You actually believed that?...lol..you are twacked.
You actually didn't see the court transcripts? lol you are pickled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 5 hr Octopus 650
News Thriller: Award-winning Michael Jackson tribute... Wed Sleepingboy 13
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons Wed Sleepingboy 7
Why does octopus Wed Sleepingboy 7
News Lisa Marie Presley on father Elvis, music caree... (Oct '12) May 20 Letha brown 37
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) May 19 Len is Disgusted 473
Michael Jackson's Record Sales (Feb '09) May 19 Len is Disgusted 456
More from around the web