created by: The Shadow___ | Jun 29, 2011

Michael Jackson

92 votes

Why, OH Why do the haterz post on the MJ forum every day of their stinkin lives?

Click on an option to vote

• they are retarded, where’s the question?
  • They can’t help but adore and worship at the feet
Comments
41 - 60 of 136 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2011

Since: Jul 10

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like mankind. That's why I want a house to keep them away. I won't have a "welcome" mat on my porch. It'll say "NOT WELCOME".
That applies to MJFG too?

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wordsmith you are! I can just about hear the English language scream in agony as you type.
Lol!

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like mankind. That's why I want a house to keep them away. I won't have a "welcome" mat on my porch. It'll say "NOT WELCOME".
You're too young to be so bitter, Boo.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That you ever said anything about jewish people makes you look so prejudiced. Do tell me something. Do you think Michael looked better before or after plastic surgery and skin bleaching?
I thought he looked just fine in the 80's after the first two surgeries. Why did he go any further than that? I've never understood it!
Ricky Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

If you don't know the answer by now, you never will.
The Celtic Fox

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he looked just fine in the 80's after the first two surgeries. Why did he go any further than that? I've never understood it!
C'mon! You should know about that. You say you are a therapist.
BDD or something else???:)

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Ricky Bobby wrote:
If you don't know the answer by now, you never will.
Unfortunately, I do know the answer - I'm just saying he shouldn't have gone any further with the surgeries, in my opinion.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

I agree with Pop Tart -Mj should of quit having plastic surgery! Why ? people are complicated -think MJ needed to get help he needed with his problems and be honest with himself deal with whatever they were like a sensible adult

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

jim - wrote:
I agree with Pop Tart -Mj should of quit having plastic surgery! Why ? people are complicated -think MJ needed to get help he needed with his problems and be honest with himself deal with whatever they were like a sensible adult
Agreed and well-said, Jimmy. I wonder if he ever sought the help of a professional to help him deal with his issues, other than the physicians who helped him acquire the drugs he was so desperately addicted to....does anyone know?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

MicK Jagger seems to have dealt with Rock stardom- movie Shine the light still shows him to be very energetic and youthful. Is he a good example?

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

jim - wrote:
MicK Jagger seems to have dealt with Rock stardom- movie Shine the light still shows him to be very energetic and youthful. Is he a good example?
I think they all have their ups and downs, just as all people do, but stardom seems to be particularly hard on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

But for a person whose career has spanned over fifty years and is one of the most popular and influential frontsmen in rock and roll history, I think he's done pretty well!

Not to mention the fact that he had to be doing something right to earn being knighted by the Prince of Wales!

Since: Jul 11

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

the dude was greatly talented,but he had some serious mental problems,and he was a drug addict.
i'm sorry he died,but he only has himself to blame for it! i,m sure that he finally found the peace in death away from his father and people bleeding him dry for money,that he was never able to find in life!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they all have their ups and downs, just as all people do, but stardom seems to be particularly hard on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
But for a person whose career has spanned over fifty years and is one of the most popular and influential frontsmen in rock and roll history, I think he's done pretty well!
Not to mention the fact that he had to be doing something right to earn being knighted by the Prince of Wales!
Mick is cool, but I'm a fan of Keef, the world's oldest man.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mick is cool, but I'm a fan of Keef, the world's oldest man.

Sure, to live to be 114 years old is really incredible! Now, there's doing something right!

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Hunja wrote:
That applies to MJFG too?
She is not mankind, she is just "kind".

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
You're too young to be so bitter, Boo.
Am not. I'm a blossoming flower.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

The Celtic Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon! You should know about that. You say you are a therapist.
BDD or something else???:)
Clue she's about as much of a therapist as skids says he is. Just look a the brick brain like post she makes. Therapist, what a joke!

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

The Shadow___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clue she's about as much of a therapist as skids says he is. Just look a the brick brain like post she makes. Therapist, what a joke!
And I suppose you think all the plastic surgery he had made him look better in the end than he did in the eighties, around the time of Thriller? Yeah, of course, you would.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

The Shadowtwat___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be just a bit more envious. You are turning green.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Talk about living in denial!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••