Why, OH Why do the haterz post on the...

Why, OH Why do the haterz post on the MJ forum every day of their stinkin lives?

Created by The Shadow___ on Jun 29, 2011

92 votes

Click on an option to vote

they are retarded, where’s the question?

They can’t help but adore and worship at the feet

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 29, 2011
OYE! Let's hope they can see the error of their ways and get the help they sorely need!
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#3 Jun 30, 2011
this answer is for both of the commenter s on here,

sadly they wont get a life I hate to be a Debbie Downer but in all reality some have been here since 2005.

what does that say about them?

btw I answered that they are retards

you go lovers

I like this poll

both are true but I like the one I picked.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4 Jun 30, 2011
mjloser4life wrote:
this answer is for both of the commenter s on here,
sadly they wont get a life I hate to be a Debbie Down Syndrome but in all reality some have been here since 2005.
what does that say about them?
btw I answered that they are retards
you go lovers
I like this poll
both are true but I like the one I picked.
What a wordsmith you are! I can just about hear the English language scream in agony as you type.

An NFL Fan

USA

#7 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>Dude are you following us MJJLovers everywhere we go?I mean seriously I feel like you're virtually stalking us,that's how I feel.If you hate MJ then just stay away from things that talk about MJJ.No one wants to hear ya'll negative and hateful comments about him.Go somewhere else with that trash,because I surely DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT.I'm so freakin tired of battling ya'll jeez for the last time just forget about him IF YOU REALLY HATE HIM.I'm pretty sure i'm not the only peterpanlover here who thinks that.So I would suggest that you just Beat It.
You people are so funny!
Ask me if I care that you don't want to hear it. Now go ahead with your deep intellectual exchange with mjloser.

An NFL Fan

USA

#9 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>It's MJLover unlike you.But i'm dead serious you haters just come on different MJJ forums and talk smack which I don't get.You know what how about you make a MJJHaters room ok i'll be there I bet you're thinking what???!?that's a haters room not lovers DING DING hello that's how I/we feel when haters come on MJJ forums i'm always like why are they here can't they read MJJLOVERS not HATERS you haters seriously just make me die laughing(with you're naive comments)hahaha haters ya'll have really done it.I never in my short life seen anything like this before.On youtube when we MJJLOVERS say Beat It haters hurry up and go,but there's a mr.or mrs.bigshot there who wants to test us so we just eat them alive(debating)Good vs.Evil GOOD ALWAYS WIN Evil ALWAYS LOSES.
Nah. It's mjloser, or mjloafer, or mjloather, or hillbilly bigot, or mullet, and many other equally appropriate names for your close buddy.

Do people really run away when you chase them? Did you ever find a major news story about the supposed recantation of Jordy Chandler?

Didn't think so.

An NFL Fan

USA

#11 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>Yea they do run when we tell them to we MJJLovers run youtube(when it comes to Mikey)we will literally eat you alive go to youtube and see.Why do you hate MJLover so much?it seems like you dislike ALL MJJLOVERS hmmmm....why is that?Please you say what you want about Jordie and i'll do the same.He did lie it was all for MONEY it was calling their names come and get me come and get me I know you want me-NOOOO they shouldn't,but it was very tempting AVOID TEMPTATIONS
I find it very difficult to believe that you have the verbal skills to chase me, or anyone else from here, but keep your fantasies if you'd like.

Your friend, mjloser is an openly bigoted slob from the hills. I won't re-post her ugly comments.

An NFL Fan

USA

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea whatever I can chase you away if I want.Do you want a example ok here's one.When I have a battle with the Devil(you know Heaven/Hell Demons/Angels Haters/Lovers i'm Christian)anyway I stare Satan right in the eyes and I say jump he says how high?You know people say that you're supposed to fear fear itself,but me I don't I make fear go home crying to his mommy and daddy Chiller and Thriller.(wow i'm awesome at rhyming).So yes I do have skills to chase people away I just choose to remain calm i'm like a Chihuahua I may be small but I have a big bark and if need be I will turn into a Pitbull chase you and then I will rip your feet off.So yea I choose to be good and remain calm and collect.
I know little of Heaven or Hell, but just in case, I'll put on my running shoes.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>we MJJLovers run youtube(when it comes to Mikey)we will literally eat you alive go to youtube and see.
Is that your claim to fame? Nerd!

An NFL Fan

USA

#16 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>What a shame.You can't escape death when your time is up it's time to go.Heaven is for the good/lovers people we will live in salvation.We will live in golden houses made of pure gold,there's gold roads everything is in the light everything is GOOD there's nothing evil in Heaven everyone loves eachother that's the place where we're all reunited.Hell a place no one should ever want to go.It smells of rotten decomposed bodies/rotten flesh,burt plastic.That's the place where you will burn in the lake of sulfur and fire if you don't accept God into your heart and know that he is your savior.His son Jesus(that's how we got Christmas)died on a cross for our sins OUR SINS.He didn't have to but he did it,because he loved us and he didn't want to us go to Hell.That's a little about Heaven and Hell FYI.
I'll bear that in mind when I'm searching for real estate.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>ikr I wish they woul get a life it's sad.I think it's all for attention too,maybe we will never know,but we gotta remember haters are just gonna hate no matter what.That's why we MJJLovers #MJJFAM have to stick together=)
agreed yes we do have to stick together

and I know they are gonna be hatin on MJ until the day they go into the ground.

I keep saying to just ignore them and act like their not even there but sometimes their just hard to ignore so I let em have it lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#20 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mock God i'm warning you.He hates being mock,and most importantly he hates when people turn their back on him in the hardship times LEARN TO KEEP THE FAITH he loved that a lot.
Oy.

An NFL Fan

USA

#21 Jun 30, 2011
mjloafer4life wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed yes we do have to stick together like me and Cousin Enos after a baby makin' session.

I keep saying to just be ignorant like me and act like their not even there but sometimes their just hard to ignore so I let em have it lol
Let them have what? A piece of your mind? You'd best remember there's not much of it to go around, bigot.

Location hidden

#23 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidiarrhea wrote:
<quoted text>omfg same here.=)
You had better stick together, between the two of you there is only half a brain.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#26 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>omfg same here.=)
their kinda funny if you think about it,
you know how desperate/delusional/etc they are, right?

the best thing to do is don't even comment to their bigotry

and they have the nerve to say were bigots OMFG too funny
like Michael I do not see color/religion/etc in people.

he's just pissed because I called him a racial slur.

look at what he calls me, and he's been doing so for about a year now, so I warned him if he called me them names again I'll call
him something that I know will piss him off lmao and it worked.

I'm not this mullet,great white and other aliases he's just so desperate to stop me he/they stalk me google my name {lmao you know how stupid they are? they don't even know my real name all they know me as is mjlover4life} lmao

that's just how utterly dumb they are

oh and I outed him you know who No F/cking Life ASS/HOLE is don't you?

he's none other that Ray Chamerez {fake ass Chandler}Evan's brother/Jordan's Uncle that's rag was a huge flop, lmao
I bought one for like $0.69 and I'm gonna throw it in the garbage and burn it.

I asked him if he wanted it back and he never answered me, oh well
I guess I'll have to burn it then. L.M.A.O
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#27 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>Quit calling me that!!!!that's NOT MY NAME IT'S JAIDEARIA thnx u very much
pay them no mind I know exactly what your going through trust me,

call him skid marks lmao

Location hidden

#28 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidiarrhea wrote:
<quoted text>Quit calling me that!!!!that's NOT MY NAME IT'S JAIdiarrhea thnx u very much
I can almost visualize that vein protruding on your barn door forehead.

Location hidden

#29 Jun 30, 2011
mjlover4life wrote:
<quoted text>

he's just pissed because I called him a racial slur.
Zeig Heil, Gerbles.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 30, 2011
OP, spelled your name wrong. I meant Goebbels.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#32 Jun 30, 2011
BillyDaKid09 wrote:
<quoted text>I can almost visualize that vein protruding on your barn door forehead.
just like we visualize yours protruding through yours.
and No F/c k ing Life/F'LOSER
and their Fellow F'LOSERS
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#35 Jun 30, 2011
Jaidearia wrote:
<quoted text>Dude are you following us MJJLovers everywhere we go?I mean seriously I feel like you're virtually stalking us,that's how I feel.If you hate MJ then just stay away from things that talk about MJJ.No one wants to hear ya'll negative and hateful comments about him.Go somewhere else with that trash,because I surely DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT.I'm so freakin tired of battling ya'll jeez for the last time just forget about him IF YOU REALLY HATE HIM.I'm pretty sure i'm not the only peterpanlover here who thinks that.So I would suggest that you just Beat It.
you feel this way because yo8u are being stalked by these losers,

they are lonely nobodies and crave our attention.

skid marks reply is always denied.

like his credit cards huh?

another thing about skid marks is,{wanna laugh?}

he's a 24 year old married doctor snot nosed little punk,

when does he have time for either when he's/they are stalking us 24-7-365?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 8 hr RICK 12,904
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Dec 14 Ellie Besco 82
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
More from around the web